H.P. Lovecraft

White Man 1

Re: H.P. Lovecraft

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:50 pm

Lovecraft is fantastic. I'll admit that I keep my reading of him mostly in the "spooky" season, along with the venerable Poe, but not from any shortcomings of theirs. The work is fresh and exciting year round.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:15 pm

I like to read him at night, it puts me to sleep. :) It is interesting to read the racial depictions in many of his stories.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:18 pm

I was too busy playing baseball and thinking about pretty girl classmates in my early adolescence to be reading scary stories. :lol:

We added Lovecraft's book to our online bookstore because it fits, not because I'm a fan of his.

I'm reminded of the time when I, Kevin Strom and Dr. Pierce were standing around our National Vanguard Books office and for some reason the subject of our favorite fiction writer came up. Kevin said "Lovecraft." I piped up with "Andrew Macdonald is my favorite," which brought a big smile across Dr. Pierce's face. I was serious.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ