Sins of My Father

Will Williams

Re: Sins of My Father

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:56 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:55 am
Supremely White wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:37 am
...Rite Aid had signs on their doors about hatred and intolerance.
This was while the blm group were doing all kinds of subversive acts of hatred.
This is what I meant by virtue signaling.
[T]he term "virtue signal" still doesn't tell me anything. It's like "gaslighting," or "dog whistling." Why don't people just say what they mean?
Yeah, why don't they? Instead of saying someone has been blue pilled, red pilled, black pilled, or white pilled, why not just use plain English and say what they mean. It's not difficult. :lol:

Which pill did poor Kelvin take to do what he did?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:06 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:56 am
Will Williams wrote:
Supremely White wrote:
[T]he term "virtue signal" still doesn't tell me anything. It's like "gaslighting," or "dog whistling." Why don't people just say what they mean?
Yeah, why don't they? Instead of saying someone has been blue pilled, red pilled, black pilled, or white pilled, why not just use plain English and say what they mean. It's not difficult. :lol:

Virtue signaling - to make a gesture (be it a lie or from a true heart) that signals whatever the powers that be (from the WEF elites down to you local HR lady) want you to say. So if people be talking all day about Black history month is coming up, casually print out a article on Thomas Sowell with his photo (he Black) but don't loudly proclaim that you are doing it because he's Black. Just do it and hope someone discovers it on their own. Discovery trumps disclosure. A successful virtue signal. :)

Don't go around in public explicitly saying that "you have Black friends". That's not a virtue signal. Sounds like one but it's not. Because the HR lady would love to know you're a Sowell fan but she would hate to hear about it by you bragging about it how you love "Black intellectuals"

Now you can march out in the open with Black people in a parade, and holler Black Lives Matter in public (a virtue signal) but you better not even think of saying out loud that you're there because "most of my friends are Black". I think they would call that "cultural appropriation" (I'm not sure) either way the HR lady would prob try to fire you over it.

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:41 am

The Kelvin Pill - that hasn't been standardized in pop culture yet. People use that term very loosely now, outside of the dating/masculinity advice area which doesn't apply to Kelvin.

Rollo Tomassi popularized the term Red Pill in 2013. He wrote a book. Take the Red Pill, unplug from the Matix, get wise to the ways of women. Get smart on feminism, family court, false charges, fitness, money, etc. Red Pill in the Rollo Tomassi terms are very specific, and any of his friends use it in that sense. Andrew Tate, Richard Cooper, Fresh and Fit Podcast, Donovan Sharp, Kevin Samuels, etc etc

Conservatives have adopted that term for when a Blue goes Red (republican) but Rollo was first. So if you hear Dennis Prager use the term he means red pill in the adopted political sense. This might be more info that you wanted :)

There's billions of dollars spent feminizing men and propagandizing against Whites and propaganda FOR Blacks. Kelvin started and graduated college in the 90s right? He got hit with waves of brainwashing from 5 different ways to Sunday. The South American roommate he had in college (he mentioned it in one of his videos) is obviously not a representative sample of society as a whole. But the brainwashing (woke, sjw, politically correct) he got in college changed him. Sigmund Freud invented psychoanalysis (a form of brainwashing) in the 1890s. They have worked on making it more effective ever since. If Kelvin had a larger family instead of a single mommy running her mouth making false charges, like Amber Heard, he might have had a chance. Or a strong moral compass, like a strong Parrish priest or like a strong Methodist church (I'm Methodist) that teaches honor thy father and thy mother, maybe he'd have a chance.

As far as I know he flipped out over the Jan 6 trespassers, but was radio silent over the BLM rioters, burning looting and murdering. But maybe drag queen story hour and Cabaret men sex shows with school children, will get him online asking questions about why that's going on.

So there's not really a term for the brainwashing pill, but I think that's what happened to him. Brainwashing. His getting hit from 10 different directions, the moral compass he walked into college with, was sure as hell wasn't the one he walked out with

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:51 pm

Dan wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:06 am
Will Williams wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Supremely White wrote:

Virtue signaling - to make a gesture (be it a lie or from a true heart) that signals whatever the powers that be (from the WEF elites down to you local HR lady) want you to say. So if people be talking all day about Black history month is coming up, casually print out a article on Thomas Sowell with his photo (he Black) but don't loudly proclaim that you are doing it because he's Black. Just do it and hope someone discovers it on their own. Discovery trumps disclosure. A successful virtue signal. :)

Don't go around in public explicitly saying that "you have Black friends". That's not a virtue signal. Sounds like one but it's not. Because the HR lady would love to know you're a Sowell fan but she would hate to hear about it by you bragging about it how you love "Black intellectuals"

Now you can march out in the open with Black people in a parade, and holler Black Lives Matter in public (a virtue signal) but you better not even think of saying out loud that you're there because "most of my friends are Black". I think they would call that "cultural appropriation" (I'm not sure) either way the HR lady would prob try to fire you over it.
That still doesn't tell me much. Tell me, Dan, what virtue was Ben Klassen signaling when he asked "Who needs Niggers?" :lol:

My question is: Who needs virtue signaling? Just say what you mean and own your words..
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dan

Post by Dan » Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:18 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:51 pm
Dan wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:06 am
Will Williams wrote:
Will Williams wrote:

That still doesn't tell me much. Tell me, Dan, what virtue was Ben Klassen signaling when he asked "Who needs Niggers?" :lol:

My question is: Who needs virtue signaling? Just say what you mean and own your words..
oh my bad. it wasn't a call for a long winded definition. I read that wrong too. it was 'calling out' of the concept in general. ya I agree, the hypocritical concept of virtue signaling is trash.