The John Franklin Letters

Jim Mathias

Re: The John Franklin Letters

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:55 am

Grimork wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:42 pm
Did Hunter come first or was it The Turner Diaries?
I used to read a lot of fiction as a kid, but once I got into my twenties non-fiction seemed a lot more interesting and useful. I have yet to have a fantasy book teach me anything I could apply to real life. :p

I'm glad you got to meet Dr. Pierce, sounds like quite the adventure! I will have to read both books eventually. Yes the work is unfinished still. There is lots to be done.
The Turner Diaries came first, although since both stories are wholly independent of each other, there's no point in selecting one or the other first so far as I can tell. Both tales do put across our Cosmotheist perspective about why we struggle for the goals we seek to attain.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:39 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:55 am
The Turner Diaries came first, although since both stories are wholly independent of each other, there's no point in selecting one or the other first so far as I can tell. Both tales do put across our Cosmotheist perspective about why we struggle for the goals we seek to attain.
Thanks Jim. That's informative, I didn't know it wasn't a series. :)

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:48 am

Grimork wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:39 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:55 am
Thanks Jim. That's informative, I didn't know it wasn't a series. :)
It wouldn't surprise me if the cover art of both those volumes may have led you to believe the stories are interrelated as they're very similar. Being a small publisher then, National Vanguard Books (the publishing arm of the National Alliance up until 4-5 years ago or so) didn't have a staff of professional artists to design different covers to show enough distinction to make them appear less alike. A subsequent work of fiction to those two, called Serpent's Walk and published by NVB, also had a cover similar to The Turner Diaries and Hunter.

I've read, gained from, and enjoyed all 3.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.