Future Zero comic strip

Will Williams

Future Zero comic strip

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:06 pm

This long-lost strip by Dennis Nix, Art Director for Attack! tabloid back in the 1970s, will be featured here in segments as it appeared back then.

Dr. Pierce aka Andrew Macdonald was serializing The Turner Diaries novel in Attack! at the same time FZ was a regular feature and likely wrote the FZ script. Government-enforced busing of children to achieve government-enforced racial integration in American schools was a hot issue 44 years ago. FZ reflected that race-destroying issue then which is now accepted unquestioningly for the most part.

Part One
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Future Zero comic strip

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Thanks for posting that, Will. I am looking forward to further installments. One of my great regrets is that I was still lost in the Great American Coma when Attack! magazine was published. When I was younger, if I had been awake and aware of the significance of the National Alliance, I might have been able to do a lot more for our people.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:08 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:Thanks for posting that, Will. I am looking forward to further installments. One of my great regrets is that I was still lost in the Great American Coma when Attack! magazine was published. When I was younger, if I had been awake and aware of the significance of the National Alliance, I might have been able to do a lot more for our people.
We're contemporaries; I was in the same boat with you in 1975. I'd gone back to school (NCSU), waiting out the bad economic conditions, using what was left of my GI Bill stipend to study architecture. Didn't give a flip about politics; concentrated on my career like most people do. I would never have joined the Klan or the Nazis. Who needed that stigma?

But here we are, late bloomers who lived through the turbulent sixties and seventies to tell about it today. :lol:

Dennis Nix illustrated the first book edition of The Turner Diaries in 1978. Recognize his style on the cover:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:08 pm

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:27 am

Sarge, an equality cop, flips and does what he says should have done ten years earlier [now 53 years ago!]: "Fight back against the race-mixing system!".

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:56 am

Perhaps someone with their own abilities at drawing/storywriting viewing these examples from our past can get creative on their own and produce something new!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:30 pm

I had complexly forgotten about "Future Zero." Thanks for resurrecting it!

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Great story so far!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 am

Volker Zorn wrote:I had complexly forgotten about "Future Zero." Thanks for resurrecting it!
We'll keep 'em coming. I was informed yesterday that some person online has 14 issues of Attack! for sale and is asking $550.00. :o

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:55 am

Will Williams wrote:
Volker Zorn wrote:I had complexly forgotten about "Future Zero." Thanks for resurrecting it!
We'll keep 'em coming. I was informed yesterday that some person online has 14 issues of Attack! for sale and is asking $550.00. :o
Great idea on keeping them coming, seeing examples of a comic-based storyline might inspire art-talented members present and future into producing new material for us. It makes me wish I could draw something better than stick figures!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.