"Serpent's Walk" - Legal 4 Alex Linder Make Into Audio Book?

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Re: "Serpent's Walk" - Legal 4 Alex Linder Make Into Audio B

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:03 am

Code: Select all

Who the hell is "Randloph O. Calverhall?"
Some have speculated as to the true identity of this writer, who used a nom de plume. But no one that I know of has ever actually revealed his true identity. But it wasn't William Pierce, since the writing style is totally different. Beyond that, his identity remains unknown, as far as I know...

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:Linder just completed his illegal recording of Serpent's Walk, here:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=225 ... stcount=24
"END - this segment completes SERPENT'S WALK by Randolph O. Calverhall"

:?:
Who is Alex Linder? :|

NA has bigger fish to fry than to worry about anything from that anti-NA "Movement" gadfly.

Regardless, thanks for the heads up about SW, Retiree. I recall we had Linder's unauthorized (and butchered) reading of one of our books on Youtube removed a while back.

We'll probably have to contact the Legal Department of Linder's host and read them the Riot Act about their client's repeated pirating of National Alliance's intellectual property without permission. We've managed to take down hundreds of unauthorized used of our copyrighted material by explaining the law to these copyright lawyers in host's Legal Departments. We really have better things to do than to swat flies.

Help me, Retiree. Who is the host of Linder's cyber-sandbox? What's the contact information for the host's Legal Department? I'll take it from there. ;)

Purchase SW here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/s ... alverhall/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:44 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:

Code: Select all

Some have speculated as to the true identity of this writer, who used a nom de plume. But no one that I know of has ever actually revealed his true identity. But it wasn't William Pierce, since the writing style is totally different. Beyond that, his identity remains unknown, as far as I know...

The author of SW was a professor at a mid-Western University and an Alliance member. I forget his real name but knew it back when I was on staff with WLP 25 years ago. His identity was not unknown except to those who had no need to know.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:51 am

Will Williams wrote:
We'll probably have to contact the Legal Department of Linder's host and read them the Riot Act about their client's repeated pirating of National Alliance's intellectual property without permission. We've managed to take down hundreds of unauthorized used of our copyrighted material by explaining the law to these copyright lawyers in host's Legal Departments. We really have better things to do than to swat flies.
Anything to stop turncoats Linder and Gliebe from enriching their personal coffers is OKay with me. History
has taught that for the most part, traitors and turncoats do not do well in the historical record. I will help in
anyway I possibly can to stifle these scumbags.

:twisted:

Victor Arminius

Re: "Serpent's Walk" - Legal 4 Alex Linder Make Into Audio Book?

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:31 am

I believe he is dead now. I found his real name just by a search. I see that he converted is Islam in his latter years. I always did like Serpent's Walk. Futuristic science fiction is a good way to attract the masses. Forget the movie Starship Troopers. Instead, read the book. Heinlein talks about the great collapse of the democracies and the politics of the future appears to be a benevolent form of Fascism.

RCavallius

Re: "Serpent's Walk" - Legal 4 Alex Linder Make Into Audio Book?

Post by RCavallius » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:13 pm

That fellow converted to Islam? How unfortunate.

By the way, I've never read Serpent's Walk. I'll have to check it out one of these days.
H0216