National Geographic Goes Fully Native

Jim Mathias

Re: National Geographic Goes Fully Native

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:33 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Just received my 10-2018 issue of National Geographic and it's gone fully native yet again.

In this issue it focuses on the Awá people of Brazil and Peru rain forests.
National Geographic's big concern is that by losing their ancestral lands to illegal mining, logging and ranchers then these peoples will lose their identity, culture and become just swallowed up into the general South American population.
I'm assuming this BTW since I've only skimmed the article and have not read it through.

But wait!
There's more!

Also in this issue is another piece on "Iran's Nomads, Fading Away" yet another endangered people and culture to be concerned about disappearing.

MEANWHILE where is the concern about the different European peoples, cultures and ethnicities that are being swarmed and bred with brown and black invaders from the shitholes of the world?
If National Geographic doesn't care about their magazine's founding race, then the founding race's descendants can tell them to take a hike and see if their pets will support them instead. If, however, you believe that individual writers and contributors to that magazine can be swayed by sweet reason as to White genocide, perhaps you're in the best position (as a subscriber) to inform them of their error. It might even feel good to do so, but that's for you to judge.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:If National Geographic doesn't care about their magazine's founding race, then the founding race's descendants can tell them to take a hike and see if their pets will support them instead. If, however, you believe that individual writers and contributors to that magazine can be swayed by sweet reason as to White genocide, perhaps you're in the best position (as a subscriber) to inform them of their error. It might even feel good to do so, but that's for you to judge.
I certainly will not renew my subscription but it's good for another 14 months I believe.
I believe I wrote them an email once before years ago, it was in reply to an article they did on some starving African country.
I basically said that "they have a famine, the United Nations sends in food and medicine, they get well and a few years later there's another famine but instead of 18 million (whatever the number was) dying there are now 24 million so more food and medicine and yet again a half dozen years later there are now 30 million starving.
Just let nature run in course."

I did not get a pleasant reply if I remember correctly.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

This is GREAT

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:10 pm

"When an ethnicity or a human group disappears.....the loss is immense," indigenous-rights activist Sydney Possuelo says. "The face of humanity is left more homogenous and humanity itself more impoverished."

Will Williams

Re: This is GREAT

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:59 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:"When an ethnicity or a human group disappears.....the loss is immense," indigenous-rights activist Sydney Possuelo says. "The face of humanity is left more homogenous [sic] and humanity itself more impoverished."
Indigenous activist Possuelo, whoever he is, besides being a bad speller seems to be confused.

Definition of Heterogeneous
: consisting of dissimilar or diverse ingredients or constituents : MIXED
an ethnically heterogeneous population

Definition of Homogeneous
1 : of the same or a similar kind or nature [UNMIXED]
2 : of uniform structure or composition throughout
a culturally homogeneous neighborhood
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:26 pm

I believe what that Sydney fellow was implying was once these tribes integrate into the Brazilian/Peruvian society they are then part of a homogeneous group - and "Yes!" - it was spelled incorrectly in the National Geographic article.

Also in issue a little more "white shaming" with a story about the Japanese internment camps during WWII.
How they could only take one suitcase and lost all their possessions.
No mention of the internment camps for Italian and German Americans though when that war was on.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internmen ... _Americans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internmen ... _Americans

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:35 pm

I see my latest National Geographic is now focusing on, ahem, Native Americans.
Yeah, 12•2018 issue is heavy into injuns.
So we go from "save the whale" to "a bowhead whale can yield thousands of pounds of meat and blubber" for the Inupiat.
Then we really get into "Diversity in America" about page 102 with protesting the Dakota access pipeline protest photo and pics and captions of indians all across the country.
IDK if this is another "evil white man" hit piece of not, I really haven't delved into it.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Just received the latest issue and keeping up with their seemingly new pattern of focusing on "OTW" (other than white) they did it yet again.
About 21 pages dedicated to this story ••• Giving Life Can Still Be Deadly
The U.S. is one of only two developed countries where the rate of women dying from pregnancy has gotten worse since 1990.
Black mothers are particularly at risk.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:10 am

PhuBai68 wrote:Just received the latest issue and keeping up with their seemingly new pattern of focusing on "OTW" (other than white) they did it yet again.
About 21 pages dedicated to this story ••• Giving Life Can Still Be Deadly
The U.S. is one of only two developed countries where the rate of women dying from pregnancy has gotten worse since 1990.
Black mothers are particularly at risk.
Rename to National Jigographic?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.