How can they be for you?

-Anonymous, in 'The Whiteman's Guide Book'

How odd of God,
To choose the Jews.
But not so odd
As those who choose
A Jewish God,
But spurn the Jew.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Advice for Aryan book lovers

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed May 23, 2018 1:04 am

"Jewish Power" by Goldberg and "By Way Of Deception" by Hoy and Ostrovsky are books by Jews about Jews that are definitely well worth checking out for their value in showing how Jews relate to us in a modern day context.

Also, I really liked "King of Cons" by Tonken (also Jewish) that exposed the very dirty underbelly of Washington D.C. politics and how a lot of Jewish money is funneled to politicians.

In response to the original post, I do agree that the "Holy Bible" is not for our people, their values really aren't ours at all. Considering how some Whites who have been taken in by the millions by tall tales and the creed of slaves and other ill-born types ("the last shall be first" and all that crap) shows clearly not only how worthless it is to structuring a healthy Aryan society, but how destructive it can be. And to witness recent history, how destructive it clearly is.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.