The Pierce Point Community

Will Williams

The Pierce Point Community

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:43 pm

I am not familiar with the books of author Glen Tate but saw he has a series available at Delta Press, which carries Andrew Macdonald's Hunter and The Turner Diaries, so Tate's books are assumed to be a little edgier than most. What caught my eye at first was the cover of volume III in Tate's series with the signpost aimed to "Pierce Point." Reminded me of our rural West Virginia property that Dr. Pierce purchased 30 years ago -- where he planned to establish his White Zion community, complete with its "self-sustaining farm," like with Tate's Pierce Point community:

Sounds interesting; looks like it was published in 2012.

C-9783 299 Days: The Community (Volume 3)
$14.95

299 Days: The Community, the third book in the 299 Days series, reunites Grant Matson with his family after his wife, children, and in-laws accept that the only way to survive the Collapse is to flee the comfort of their suburban lives and join him at his isolated cabin in the woods. With riots becoming more violent, power outages more widespread, and the military crumbling, Grant and others throughout Washington State realize they must organize if they want to endure. From the secure confines of the relocated state capitol building, to a rural self-sustaining farm, to the developing community of Pierce Point, 299 Days: The Community explores the mental, emotional, and physical changes everyone must make to adapt to a collapsed society. The years of preparing and training position Grant to lead Pierce Point as he begins to navigate complex interpersonal dynamics and unpredictable situations to help build a new community that can withstand the threats closing in on them. Will people join forces or stand alone? Can communities successfully organize themselves in times of chaos? Will what is left of government help those who cannot help themselves? And if so, at what cost?

The Author:
Glen Tate has led an amazing life - and one that took a surprising turn. He grew up poor in the rural logging town of Forks, Washington. He worked hard to become a successful professional with a job in the political arena. Thinking he'd finally made it and everything was great, he was stunned to see how corrupt government is. From his observations at his job, he realized that America is collapsing and bad things are coming. Very soon. He began to prepare for him and his family to make it through the civil unrest of the coming collapse. That meant he had to return to his rural roots - quite a shock to his family and friends. Even more amazing was that he wrote down what he foresees happening during the collapse and it became a ten-book novel series published by Prepper Press.

Series: 299 Days
Paperback: 250 pages
Language: English
Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: The Pierce Point Community

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:37 pm

Interview with attorney and author with a terrible beard, Glen Tate. I gather he's a Christian and not much of a race-thinker, but he has thought things through rather thoroughly, figuring on a slow, partial collapse of society rather than a total one with rampant anarchy. His genre is "prepper fiction":

There are some thoughtful articles by Tate at his blog, here, about the way he sees things unfolding in the U.S.: http://299days.com/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:03 pm

Will Williams wrote:...There are some thoughtful articles by Tate at his blog, here, about the way he sees things unfolding in the U.S.: http://299days.com/
Know Thy Enemy (During the Collapse): Part 1 – The Unprepared Neighbor
by GLEN TATE on NOVEMBER 1, 2015
This guy is your enemy. (During the Collapse, that is.)
He doesn’t seem like it; in fact, he looks kind of wimpy. He’s not a jack-booted Homeland Security trooper breaking down your door to take your guns, so he can’t be a threat, right?

Wrong. Dead wrong. He’s a bigger threat to most of you than the government.

Of course the government will be a threat, especially in urban areas where they will congregate and hold onto power in their fiefdoms. Gangs will also be a threat (more on that in Part 2 of this series). My point is that the guy pictured above – the unprepared neighbor – is the one most likely to actually try to take your stuff and, if neccessary, hurt you and your family.

Who is this guy and why is he a threat?

He’s the guy who lives next to you. Just an average guy. Maybe you even gently tried to bring up the topic of prepping with him. He looked at you like you were from Mars and said, a little sarcastcially, “Oh, like those people on Doomsday Preppers?” Being a good (feminized) male in the suburbs, he thought preppers were a bunch of right-wing crazies who just had some weird fetish about (icky, icky) guns. He had plenty of opportunities to prepare but spent his time and money on concerts, trendy clothes, and whatever else most of America thinks is more important than taking care of their families in a crisis.

Then the Collapse hits. Very soon his high-end grocery store is out of goat cheese and the police are no longer functioning. After the shock and total disbelief wears off, he is terrified. Not just scared, but lose-your-mind hysterical. He’s been awake for several days because of all the gunfire he’s hearing, the baby has been crying, and his wife has been screaming at him for hours to “do something!” (This, of course, is a story in itself because she was the one who told him he can’t have a gun like Todd and Chloe in the 299 Days book series.) Your unprepared neighbor is not thinking rationally. He’s desperate. Studies show that after about 72 hours without food, people – even “nice” ones – will do horrible things to feed themselves and their families. He needs to shut her up, get some food, and feel safe. He’ll do anything to make that happen. Anything.

He remembers that conversation he had with you about “having a little bit of food in case the power goes out during the next ice storm.” He remembers seeing you putting a gun into your car that day you went to the shooting range. It all becomes “clear” to him: You need to give him food and a gun. It’s only fair. Besides, he tries to reassure himself, you are a nice guy. You’ll help.

He walks over to your place. He’s nervous and scared of what he’ll do. He politely knocks on your door. You don’t know it’s him so you don’t answer – home invasions are happening everywhere and the last thing you want to do is let anyone in.

The knocking gets louder. Then even louder; by now, it’s pounding. Who ever it is banging on your door is angry.

Finally, you recognize his voice.

Should you let him in?

How you answer this is a personal choice and depends on the circumstances. However, my point is that you must recognize this guy for what he is: your enemy. That’s kind of harsh, but here’s why.

You can’t solve his problem.

You can’t feed him and his family for the next few months or even years or guard his place all night instead of guarding your own. You just can’t. That was HIS job and he failed miserably. He feels humiliated that he didn’t take care of his family – and his wife won’t stop yelling at him. You are the reason (in his mind) that his problem isn’t getting solved. So, instead of you being able to solve his problem, you ARE his problem.

Whether or not you let him in and give him a little food, he will start to talk to all the other neighbors who, of course, are not prepared either. They will decide that you’re a “hoarder.” Maybe the authorities are out looking for “hoarders” or “illegal guns” and one of the neighbors suggests that they turn you in. You get the picture. This guy is your enemy.

What can you do? Two things.

First, recognize that a seemingly harmless guy like this will, indeed, be your enemy. Recognizing this is the first – and biggest – step in successfully navigating this problem.

Second, get the hell out of that neighborhood at the first sign of the Collapse.
---end---

In a racially conscious community "after the collapse," so to speak, there is another, a meaner alternative to having one of these suddenly frightened, totally unprepared white rabbits show up at your gate with his family, looking for refuge. While looking at instructive fiction, perhaps someone can find the memorable passage in The Turner Diaries for me, the one I vaguely recall where an otherwise able-bodied White man seeks refuge in Earl Turner's enclave for himself and his family. Turner takes in the short-sighted man's wife and child but hands the man a sharp-edged instrument and tells him he might consider allowing him in, too -- only after he brings the head of one of our enemies.

[Edit: I found that passage, beginning at the bottom of page 206: The man seeking entry was given one hot meal, and after being handed a " bayonet or other edged weapon," "his forehead was then marked marked with an indelible dye, and he was turned out and could be readmitted permanently only by bringing back the head of a freshly killed Black or other non-White." "This practice assured that precious food would not be wasted on those who would not or could not add to the organization's fighting strength, but it took a terrible toll of the weaker and more decadent White elements."]

It has probably been 20 years or longer since I last read The Turner Diaries but it was passages like that one that stayed with me, opening my imagination to just how brutal things might be in future when judging everything by the primacy of race preservation.

Glen Tate is not a racial loyalist, but his writing provokes thoughts for waking people up to some of the realities they will face soon enough about the breakdown and collapse of our nation. Tate says in one of those Youtube interviews that his best friend is a Korean insurance salesman so it will be difficult for him to grasp that the U.S. will balkanize along racial lines despite his friendships with non-Whites. That's his personal problem. Certainly there will be pockets of people who embrace racial diversity and multiculturalism, but there will also be all-White communities and regions that reject racial mixing altogether.

Will Williams

The Day of the Rope

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Here's a novel that just may have been influenced by Andrew Macdonald's The Turner Diaries:

Amazon: "The Day of the Rope" is a fictional tale about what can happen in a country that has rejected its heritage and descended into degeneracy and decadence. A handful of the inhabitants discover the true power behind the ruling class, and the methods they use to remain above the law. Feeling like strangers in the land of their forefathers, Ethan and Wayne navigate the ethical minefield of violent revolution as they try to reclaim their nation from those who have subverted it.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:55 am

Compelling write-ups on these books! I'd say "The Day Of The Rope" is an obvious lift from TD. That particular scene in TD stood out the most in my mind after I read for the first time, and I imagine it did the same for Devon Stack.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:11 pm

I downloaded it on the Kindle my wife gave me.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:Compelling write-ups on these books! I'd say "The Day Of The Rope" is an obvious lift from TD. That particular scene in TD stood out the most in my mind after I read for the first time, and I imagine it did the same for Devon Stack.
I'm up to chapter 6 and it is very similar to TD and Hunter.
So far a decent read.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Day of the Rope for sure is a modern day version of both TD and Hunter.
Thinly veiled about the corruption in our last election, "social media" controlling "what" is allowed, YEAH it's a modern day combination of the two books it seems.
So far a good read.
I notice it's Book 1 so I'm thinking it could be a trilogy or even continuing series.

Colin

Post by Colin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 am

Another good fiction book that deals with the racial question and the collapse into decadence of the US is "KD Rebel" by David Lane. I just wish he could have finished the story.