Serpents Walk

Michael Olanich

Re: Serpents Walk

Post by Michael Olanich » Wed May 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Thanks Mike!

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Wed May 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Today the jews got my forum taken down but I put a bunch of new books up.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sun May 17, 2015 5:52 pm

I put a review on my site today.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Mike G wrote:I put a review on my site today.
I checked that out and tried to make to following comment to correct a false rumor I saw there, but it didn't post for some reason:
---

SW was written by an Alliance member who was a professor at a mid-Western university. I've seen the extensive correspondence back and forth between him and Dr. Pierce prior to National Vanguard Books publishing it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Tue May 19, 2015 6:29 pm

I did see one comment saying it was in fact not written by Pierce maybe that was you.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 pm

Are there any plans of re-releasing this book throug NVB in the future?

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:00 am

I am about half way through too. Interesting concept.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Mike G wrote:It is on my website along with other e-books http://aryanaa.com
Looks like Mike G folded his tent without so much as a goodbye. :?
---
aryanaa.com is for sale!

It's better to lead than follow. Elevate your business above the masses. aryanaa.com can be yours with a single payment, or a convenient payment plan. Wisdom is knowing what's in a name: everything. The right domain often means the difference between being the best and . . . something less. And the wrong name can equal failure. Many businesses recover the cost of a premium domain in the 1st year of business. And once aryanaa.com is yours, it only costs about $10 each year to renew it. Your domain and money will be safe and secure: the sale will be handled by NameSilo, which is in the top 1% of domain registrars, manages over 1,750,000 domains, handles over $1,750,000 USD in private domain sales each year, and is a U.S. company in Arizona. NameSilo handles all aspects of the sale and domain transfer: you pay NameSilo--not the domain seller--and then you can begin managing aryanaa.com right away in your own account. Meanwhile, NameSilo holds the funds for a brief waiting-period before releasing funds to the seller. Acquire an amazing domain for your business, and give potential customers something to aspire for. The right name can inspire. aryanaa.com
---

There is no Serpent's Walk e-book. If anyone sees one available somewhere it is a bootleg. Please report.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:06 pm

Serpent's Walk is high up on my reading list, so I tried to find an audio version, but the only one I found, in addition to being recorded in violation of copyright, by a self-described Libertarian, was not all that well made. If there is an audio version available on the National Alliance website, I'd appreciate if anyone could link it to me, as I wasn't able to find one.

Otherwise, I'd actually be happy to record an audiobook of it. I think I'll order a physical copy sometime this month along with my dues regardless.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:58 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:06 pm
Serpent's Walk ....
Otherwise, I'd actually be happy to record an audiobook of it. I think I'll order a physical copy sometime this month along with my dues regardless.
We don't want audio files winding up on the web to be pirated to everyone, and rob the National Alliance of the fruits of its copyright. Ordering the hardcopy is best.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.