Benjamin Bice

Re: The Turner Diaries

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon May 30, 2022 12:21 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 11:11 am
Benjamin Bice wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 10:20 pm
[...]
What you're saying is all well and good, son, BUT, when the time comes - do you have what it takes to just knock someone's head off of their shoulders? Because, it probably is going to take a lot of physical action before we can win this struggle.
This is getting way off the topic of The Turner Diaries and how the Jew and his collaborators have been treating the banned book that the National Alliance publishes. Let's stick to this topic here.

Ben there's no call for you to be addressing Mr. 'californaissurviving as "son," simply because he is young. You are not his daddy.
Yes, I realize what the topic is, Mr. Chairman. I did start the thread myself. I think I made a valid point. I think that the young man must realize that there will eventually be a physical struggle - that it's not always going to be words and sharing thoughts. I know that both of us have what it takes for the physical part of the struggle. Unfortunately with you being older, and me rapidly getting there, we may not be around long enough to participate in that part of the struggle. Therefore, I think that it is of utmost importance that the younger members know what they are up against and what they may very well end up having to do.

Understand that I mean this very respectfully. You are our Chairman, and and I would never try to "one up" you. I am merely attempting to explain where I was coming from with that post. I suppose that I shouldn't call other National Alliance members "son". I will refrain from doing so henceforth.
Professor of Anti-White Discrimination and Racial Hypocrisy