An American Jew's Struggle with Zionism

Will Williams

An American Jew's Struggle with Zionism

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 am

by Mathew Cassel [WAL]

In the 19th and 20th centuries, millions of Jews migrated from Europe, Eastern Europe and Russia to the US, settling across the country's big cities including New York, Los Angeles and Chicago where they found opportunity and established strong communities. Those communities continued to grow in the subsequent decades as more Jews fled anti-Semitism across Europe.

A growing number of Jews also migrated to Palestine at the turn of the century, part of a nascent Zionist movement. Migration to Palestine increased after World War I. At the end of World War II, following the horrors of the holocaust, the state of Israel was created in what had previously been British-controlled Palestine. In the process, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were forced to flee their homes, exiled into neighbouring countries and refugee camps.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict over the land continues to this day. How does this contentious issue affect Judaism in the US? Why is there such strong support for Israel in the US irrespective of the issue or cost?

Al Jazeera's Matthew Cassel travels back to his native Chicago where he was raised Jewish. He talks to local rabbis, friends and family about why so many in the Jewish-American community believe it is important to maintain support for Israel … no matter what.

And he travels back to Palestine to retrace his steps as a young man. At that time, during the second Intifada, he was shocked to discover the impact Israeli policies were having on Palestinians.

He tries to understand how Jewish religious beliefs have turned into a political cause that he does not agree with - but that the US actively accepts and supports.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/alj ... 52111.html

Interesting comments follow. This dissent from a Palestinian:
Aboubakr WAL • 19 hours ago −
Look wally boy, let's for a moment forget about the amply scientific hard facts which acknowledged the Palestinians' origin as a Canaanites descendants, may be you are so thick to absorb it, however these facts can be easily noticed through the Palestinians' Heritage, for example Palestinian villagers especially in Northern Palestine for hundreds of years and until today use the name Cana’an for their children and many have it as a surname.

Before your Zionist Kazarian tribes embark upon their Zionist project to steal the land (before the Belfour declaration in 1917), they used the terms like Diaspora, exile and the alleged biblical promise to foster their false claims over Palestine, but as soon they shoved their feet into the land, they started digging for the remnants of the ancient Hebrew kingdom while completely obliterating any artefacts that could link the Palestinians with their ancestors (the Canaanites), think about it and it would make a perfect sense why your Zionist demons have swept off ten hundreds of Palestinian villages, around 1300 villages and more than 27000 homes have been bulldozed since 1948 as part of the ethnic cleansing.

---

Another dissent to author :
Wesley Parish WAL • 2 days ago −
Nothing but ... ? I believe the Jaffa orange was enjoyed in Europe well before 1948. I suppose you're telling me the arid high country between the seaward western plains and the Jordan valley, suitable for the Palestinian olive cultivation, was a swamp that the Yishuv drained?

What _are_ you smoking, WAL? Is it legal?

---

That second one reminded me of Dr. William Pierce's ADV broadcast about Freedom Fighter Abu Nidal. I'll find that and post below. [Read here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=524]
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: An American Jews Struggle with Zionism

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 pm

IvanoFFFak wrote:I think Pete.i has a point though. There are quite a few on here these days capable of turned on a very unpleasant posting style. Surely youve noticed?
Huh?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Re: An American Jews Struggle with Zionism

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:52 am

Will Williams wrote:
IvanoFFFak wrote:I think Pete.i has a point though. There are quite a few on here these days capable of turned on a very unpleasant posting style. Surely youve noticed?
Huh?
i have no idea what that means either.