Jews and the Black Slave Trade

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:22 am

By John J. Ubele

"...Abstract

The Black Slave Trade is arguably the most heinous crime ever committed in human history. This topic has not received nearly the amount of attention and research that it merits.

The history of the Black Slave Trade has had a huge impact on world history over the last several centuries, and it is a topic that needs to be discussed and researched on a much larger scale.

The first book to connect the dots of the overwhelming Jewish role in the Black Slave Trade is "The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews Volume 1."..."

Source:
https://www.parliran.ir/palestine-sd/fa ... lave-Trade

Grimork

Re: Jews and the Black Slave Trade

Post by Grimork » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:53 am

Hey John, please introduce yourself here firstly: viewforum.php?f=4

Also if you haven't already, read the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Lastly, welcome and please if you would give me another username you'd like to use so that it isn't your real name unless this is already an alias for you. Thanks.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:04 pm

Grimork wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:53 am
Hey John, please introduce yourself here firstly: viewforum.php?f=4

Also if you haven't already, read the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

Lastly, welcome and please if you would give me another username you'd like to use so that it isn't your real name unless this is already an alias for you. Thanks.

I posted.

Thank you very much. ☕🍰

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:09 am

Nation of Islam's page on the banning of this book by Amazon
Nation of Islam's page on the banning of this book by Amazon
NOI Secret Relationship between blacks and jews.png (216.79 KiB) Viewed 8183 times
An excerpt from that page:
The Nation of Islam Amazon-banned books may be purchased here:

The banning of four Nation of Islam Black history books by Amazon, the largest bookseller in the world, provides a perfect opportunity to examine the wickedly racist ways Jewish power is wielded in America. Amazon provided no warning, no reason, no hearing, and no opportunity to respond—it was a blatant mockery of Amazon founder Jeffrey Bezos’s own creed, “Democracy Dies in Darkness.” It is, however, perfect proof of what The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad said: the mental resurrection of Black people will anger our oppressors and cause them to react punitively and viciously.

Bezos’s book purge came in the midst of the extraordinary political spectacle engineered by an awakened Congressional wonder woman named Ilhan Omar. Her exposé of the Zionist-Judaic underbelly of the American political system happened in the most unflattering way. Rep. Omar asked, “Why is it ok for me to talk about the influence of the NRA, of fossil fuel industries, or Big Pharma, and not talk about a powerful lobby that is influencing policy?” She was referring to AIPAC, of course, the most powerful foreign lobbying group, which, while protesting that it was powerless, promptly brought ALL the business of the United States of America to a screeching halt to demand an instantaneous group hug from the 535 Congressional members on its payroll!
Read more at the link John provided.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:48 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:09 am
NOI Secret Relationship between blacks and jews.png

An excerpt from that page:
The Nation of Islam Amazon-banned books may be purchased here:

The banning of four Nation of Islam Black history books by Amazon, the largest bookseller in the world, provides a perfect opportunity to examine the wickedly racist ways Jewish power is wielded in America. Amazon provided no warning, no reason, no hearing, and no opportunity to respond—it was a blatant mockery of Amazon founder Jeffrey Bezos’s own creed, “Democracy Dies in Darkness.” It is, however, perfect proof of what The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad said: the mental resurrection of Black people will anger our oppressors and cause them to react punitively and viciously.

Bezos’s book purge came in the midst of the extraordinary political spectacle engineered by an awakened Congressional wonder woman named Ilhan Omar. Her exposé of the Zionist-Judaic underbelly of the American political system happened in the most unflattering way. Rep. Omar asked, “Why is it ok for me to talk about the influence of the NRA, of fossil fuel industries, or Big Pharma, and not talk about a powerful lobby that is influencing policy?” She was referring to AIPAC, of course, the most powerful foreign lobbying group, which, while protesting that it was powerless, promptly brought ALL the business of the United States of America to a screeching halt to demand an instantaneous group hug from the 535 Congressional members on its payroll!
Read more at the link John provided.

I read Volumes 1 and 2, they're really fantastic books. I know a lot of White people won't read them, but I really think they should. I wish I had been able to read them years sooner.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:42 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:48 am
[...]
I read Volumes 1 and 2, they're really fantastic books. I know a lot of White people won't read them, but I really think they should. I wish I had been able to read them years sooner.
I believe we still sell both volumes of Secret Relationship in our bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... -volume-on along with many other titles that mega-billionaire Bezos and his Jew collaborators have banned.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:52 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:42 am
JohnUbele wrote:
[...]
I believe we still sell both volumes of Secret Relationship in our bookstore: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... -volume-on along with many other titles that mega-billionaire Bezos and his Jew collaborators have banned.

Excellent, I didn't know that. I need to take a look. :)

I've read both books two times each, they really are fantastic to read. I'd like to see better marketing of them along with other important books.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:54 am

Outstanding! :)

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews: Volume One
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... olume-one/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:59 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:52 am
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:42 am
JohnUbele wrote:
[...]

Excellent, I didn't know that. I need to take a look. :)

I've read both books two times each, they really are fantastic to read. I'd like to see better marketing of them along with other important books.
Good marketing could begin with book reviews submitted here with hopes that National Vanguard will feature them. I'm not much of a writer and don't have the familiarity with those volumes that you have, John. Could I lean on you for a review?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.