Solzhenitsyn

Waffen

Solzhenitsyn

Post by Waffen » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:09 pm

FYI...
Finally Solzheniztyn's book on Judaeo-Bolshevik Russia "200 years together" has been translated into English.
Here is a link to a free copy..
http://www.renegadetribune.com/wp-conte ... rypted.pdf

Jim Mathias

Re: Solzhenitsyn

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:21 am

Thanks, Waffen! Have you read through it yet? What are your impressions or thoughts?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Waffen

Post by Waffen » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:53 pm

I have just downloaded it and will start it next after finishing up my current reads.
Protocols of Zion is what I'm in the middle of right now and let me say that there is no way that it's a forgery.
It's like a play by play of what the Jews are doing!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:26 am

Waffen wrote:I have just downloaded it and will start it next after finishing up my current reads.
Protocols of Zion is what I'm in the middle of right now and let me say that there is no way that it's a forgery.
It's like a play by play of what the Jews are doing!
I've been perusing Mein Kampf, there's a particular quote I was after but he says so many interesting things I get caught up in one thing or another and just follow his thinking right on through to the end of the chapter. I see why Pierce recommended reading and re-reading this book, a suggestion accorded no other book. So much in there that's valuable to us today.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.