Abuse of women and children in American hospitals

Grimork

Abuse of women and children in American hospitals

Post by Grimork » Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:08 am

You’re aware of the potential dangers of vaccines, Jewish control of the CDC and other organizations, their plans to annihilate the White race. But, did you know about the murder and torture of our newborn children that happens in hospitals every single day?

Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine was written by Jeanice Barcelo, this courageous woman has been naming the Jews and also calling western industrial medicine out on it’s abuse of women and infants for many years. She has spent over two decades researching the background of the diabolical medical system in America and the effects of birth trauma through generations of families who unknowingly pass through the system.

Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine (henceforth in this review as BTDSMM for short)
covers a lot of ground and contains very relevant information that mothers today will instantly recognize as part of the hospital birth experience (positively or negatively), it also touches on some historical practices that mothers may not be aware of. Many practices that are accepted today as inoffensive are actually consciously inflicted upon mother and baby for unwholesome purposes and can have lasting negative psychological effects for both of them. This book deals with dangers to the mothers and dangers to the child. Fathers will also be interested to read this book as it details even more practices that he is probably not aware of, and as the protector of your family you cannot afford to be unaware of these risks. BTDSMM covers the Jewish influence and practices that are followed in western hospitals, it touches on topics such as circumcision, vaccines, sexual abuse, autism, family dynamics and human relationships. Jeanice even shares her heartrending personal experiences inside and outside the hospital environment.

This book as a pregnant mom was extremely hard for me to read. This book as a pregnant mom who had two children in hospital settings made it even harder. If I hadn’t already forgiven and accepted myself for the ignorance and brainwashing modern western society had imposed on my life, which caused me to trust doctors more than my own body, I would be swimming in guilt. This book holds us accountable as the caretakers of these precious lives that come into our existence (hopefully with consciousness and love at their conception). It’s no holds barred and not for the weak at heart, but we as White Nationalists cannot afford to bury our heads in the sand and practice cowardice, not even us as women. What is at stake is too great. Even as someone who experienced several of these tortures while in the hospital to myself and to my child there was still even greater evil referenced in the book that I was unaware of. Did you know that in the US and Canada doctors rarely give newborns anesthetics for major surgeries including but not limited to circumcision? Why you may ask? Because many doctors don’t believe that newborns can feel pain! Are you aware that the placenta and umbilicus contain oxygen and blood that your baby desperately needs to receive after birth, this is often clamped immediately and the blood and organs are sold to the highest bidder. We are well aware that Jews have feasted upon the blood and parts of children throughout the ages. If you are NOT aware of this you should read Blood Ritual by Philip de Vier – Cosmotheism (cosmotheistchurch.org) .

This book is horrifying, it is full of truth, and it’s not easy to read. However, as mothers and fathers read it, we must. It’s our duty to make the most informed choices. It’s our job to decide what we are willing to risk. This book can help you make that decision, one way or another you can’t say that you didn’t know anymore. That you were ignorant if your worst nightmare comes true. Our children are our most precious resource on this earth. If I hadn’t already been convinced by the atrocities of the medical system to take my births into my own hands, I would have been after reading this book. But, in the end we must choose our own paths. Whether that be the ways of our ancestors or those who fell under the technocrat’s spell a few generations before our own births. You can buy BTDSMM here from the author in PDF form here: Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine | Birth of a New Earth

To add: If you believe you need treatment in a life or death emergency please feel free to take your chances at a hospital. However, I don't believe normal pregnancy is an emergency or something you need a doctor to treat. https://www.givingbirthnaturally.com/na ... video.html Video of a woman giving birth at home with her family. It's raw footage of a woman giving birth naturally and in joy. Might be too graphic for some viewers, however I think it's beautiful.
Last edited by Jim Mathias on Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Birth of a new earth was linked to and has been deleted.

Will Williams

Re: Abuse of women and children in American hospitals

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:38 am

I'm so sorry to learn about your negative personal experiences.

Fascnating book! Tells about hospital birthing what Will Vaccines be the End of Us tells about the vaccine industry. There's a reason it is not available on Amazon.com. I did find this review: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/510 ... n-medicine

Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine: Exposing Systematic Violence During Hospital Birth and the Hijacking of Human Love
by Jeanice Barcelo

"Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine" offers a critical analysis of technological interventions during childbirth and the abuse of mothers and infants during hospital birth. The book contains a mixture of personal commentary, combined with many stories of severe birth trauma and extensive citation of research to affirm that what is happening during hospital birth is detrimental to mothers, infants, families, and our entire civilization. The book covers a wide array of topics including postpartum depression and post-traumatic stress, marital breakdown after childbirth, disrupted mother-infant bonding, birth rape, circumcision, induction, cytotec, pitocin, epidural, cesarean section, abuse in neonatal intensive care units, vaccines, the dark side of artificial reproductive technologies, and much more. Additionally, there is pertinent information about prenatal trauma and the impact of the first nine months on the rest of our lives. This book is an intense read but the revelations are important. It deserves to be widely read. For more information, please visit www.BirthofaNewEarth.com
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:58 am

Everyone should consider homebirth the first option for giving birth.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:11 am

There's a reason it is not available on Amazon.com...

(((The usual suspects))) must have complained.
---

https://birthofanewearth.com/ explains:
NOTICE UPDATE Effective 2/18/22 – AMAZON HAS BANNED THE PRINTING AND SALE OF THIS BOOK. All of my copies are sold out. If you are interested in this book, please act quickly to obtain a copy by ordering through a site other than Amazon, such as Barnes and Noble. Otherwise, keep checking back for…

New Book – The Dark Side of Prenatal Ultrasound
NOTICE: AMAZON IS NOW REFUSING TO PRINT AND SELL MY BOOKS. I HAVE NO COPIES OF THIS BOOK LEFT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST FOR WHEN THE BOOK IS PUBLISHED AGAIN.
Jeanice (L) apparntly lives in Franklin, NC
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:11 am
New Book – The Dark Side of Prenatal Ultrasound
Another thing to keep in mind is that the machine that they use to "listen" to the baby's heartbeat, the heartbeat doppler, is also an ultrasound device, and it actually exposes your baby to more ultrasound energy than the device they use to produce an ultrasound image. Furthermore, the sound that the device produces is not the sound of your baby's heartbeat. The device measures your baby's heartbeat and then produces a synthetic heartbeat sound at the same rate as your baby's. So you are not hearing your baby's heartbeat; you are hearing a synthetic, computer-generated sound.

Robert Burns

I do NOT recommend this book

Post by Robert Burns » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:26 pm

After investigating the author Jeanice as well as purchasing and reading this book for myself, I do not believe that anyone should read this book.

Among other things, Jeanice believes that all of science, including physics, Dr. Pierce's field of study, and evolution, a central pillar of Cosmotheism, are all just a front for satanic evil. I do not wish to share her presentation where she says this publicly, but for anyone who thinks I may be mistaken, send me a private message and I will be happy to send you the link where these words come from her own mouth.

She does hit the right notes from time to time, as most conspiracy theorists do, but that is not a reason to recommend her materials any more than it would be a reason to recommend the materials of David Icke or Alex Jones.

As far as this book specifically goes, in it Jeanice does not merely say that many standard hospital procedures for births are unnecessary and harmful. She does say this, and I wholeheartedly agree with her on this point. But she goes much further than that: she paints a picture that would lead more credulous people (a sizeable minority, at least, especially if we're talking about Christians), to believe that hospitals are essentially the dens of Satan. Doctors and nurses are not merely blindly following standard hospital procedures and unwittingly doing harm in the process, which is what I believe. No, from Jeanice's perspective, doctors and nurses are the agents of Lucifer himself. Some of them are simply going along with the satanic cult, but many others are truly cruel, evil people who take sadistic pleasure in harming innocent babies and mothers, even going so far as to kidnap the infants for use in horrific satanic rituals. This is only some of what Jeanice argues in her book, but it gives you a good idea of the overall message.

The good information in here can be found elsewhere online, without all this nonsense about satanic doctors and alarmist pseudoscience about ultrasounds and wireless radiofrequency waves. I'm not just saying this to be a contrarian, either. It is my most sincere belief that we should be very careful about who and what we promote as members of the National Alliance, especially publicly, because it always has the potential to reflect badly upon us. Things like this should not be left up to interpretation, because at best it is a source for confusion about what we believe, and at worst it is potential ammunition for our enemies to make us look like we believe in whatever crackpot ideas that happen to find their way on the forum, whether they are actually supported by us or not. Some may disagree and think this is not a big deal, but I do, and because this overwhelmingly positive review isn't going to simply be removed like I had hoped, I feel I would be remiss if I didn't at least include my own review as well.

What this book should be talking about instead of Satanism is capitalism. In the book this aspect goes nearly unmentioned, as the focus is heavily on the idea of hospitals being satanic. However, the money factor is the real primary reason, and Satanism plays no part in this at all. For example, every circumcision is billed at about $2000 on average for the procedure alone, and they make even more by selling the baby foreskins to manufacturers of anti-aging cream. Not only does routine circumcision make US hospitals billions every year, but the original reason for its adoption in the US (that it would supposedly prevent male masturbation) had nothing at all to do with the current rationalizations (that it is a supposedly harmless procedure that prevents disease). So it actually started because of Christian hysteria, not Satanism, and it kept going because of capitalism.

The most credit I can give to Jeanice here is that she knows something is wrong with the hospitals and with hospital births, and she does include some good information about harmful hospital procedures as I said, but if you ask me the alarmist nonsense about satanism and the pseudoscience really taints the message. At this time I don't know of a similar book that wraps it up in a neat package, but until then I think it would be better to recommend direct sources from the Internet rather than recommending this book.

Grimork

Home Labor

Post by Grimork » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:45 pm

So as many of you reading the forum can piece together, I was in late term pregnancy and had COVID, with severe nausea. I just wanted to talk a bit about my home birth, hoping that it will encourage our healthy moms to consider giving birth at home and outside of the mostly insidious doctor/hospital system.

I had Marina at home on July 17th, 2022, she was 8 lbs and it was 7:20 PM. Even though I hadn't eaten for 4 days prior to labor and without any drugs, home birth was still considerably less traumatic and painful than my previous hospital births. I was able to move and wasn't paralyzed from an epidural and once she started descending down the birth canal, being able to change positions helped her come out much easier. I honestly barely pushed at all. I didn't have to worry about whether she was breathing because as soon as her head appeared she was screaming immediately. Hello baby! Having Marina at home by myself was such an empowering experience. I no longer felt like I had to be a victim under the whim of medical personal or hospital regulations. I will never be again, if I can at all help it. Marina was born without any ultrasounds or medical intervention, and I am a very proud mama. I will never forget my experience and it wasn't easy being sick, but we came out victorious and no one can take that away. I'd like to share that feeling with others. All too often we give our power away because we don't believe we can do it on our own. We are capable of much more than we are told. :D

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Good job and congratulations!
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:40 pm

Welcome Baby Marina! Great job, you're a strong capable woman indeed.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:11 am

Thank you both. We have to get back to our roots so that we can grow.