Pocahontas Show Trial...

Will Williams

Pocahontas Show Trial...

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:28 pm

Look what I found:
---

C.E. Whiteoak
5.0 out of 5 stars
A true story of legal cronyism and incompetence with justice gone wrong as a result.
Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2021
A very well-told true story of an honest man wrongfully convicted of battery on the word of a pathologically manipulative and apparently insane woman who couldn't even keep her story straight. The gentleman's lawyer took his money with apparently no intention of defending him properly, and at least one of the judges he encountered in his ordeal had an obvious anti-male chip on her shoulder. The wrongfully convicted man is Mr. Will Williams, the author of the book. The most disturbing thing of all is the probability that because Mr. Williams' political views were deemed unpopular by the self-anointed elite in that part of West Virginia, his conviction was practically set in stone before any legal proceedings actually began.

A large section of the book contains very extensive records and documentation of this ugly distortion of justice.
---

Thanks, Mr. Whiteoak. :P
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Re: Pocahontas Show Trial...

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Ayyy C.E. 8-)

What a great review. I finished reading it last week actually. I was really hard to read because it was just such a terrible experience. You deserved better, Will.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:36 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm
Ayyy C.E. 8-)

What a great review. I finished reading it last week actually. I was really hard to read because it was just such a terrible experience. You deserved better, Will.
It's war. I was up for the fight. Our Alliance got through it all, is still standing and doing well, thanks to you and many others who've helped to see us through. :D

We're still involved with McLaughlin and McCorkill and a few other legal matters, but most of the "terrible experience" is behind us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:44 pm

You are most welcome, Chairman Williams! I finished reading your most excellent book a few months ago, but had not gotten around to contacting you about it.

Pocahontas Show Trial is very well written and holds the reader's interest well, but more importantly it is a highly significant warning to all White Advocates as to what they can expect from a so-called justice system that has its strings pulled by our anti-White leftist enemies. It will not matter if the "crime" the White Advocate is accused of has nothing whatsoever to do with race. If it is a bench trial, the judge the prosecutor and the defense will decide among themselves that they have found a "racist" and they are going to nail him good. If it is a jury trial, the hand-picked jury will consist of a dozen brainwashed nincompoops who have watched so much TV that they think the defendant is a horrible, hate-mongering, hate-filled hater who needs to be convicted of something whether he did it or not.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:56 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:44 pm
You are most welcome, Chairman Williams! I finished reading your most excellent book a few months ago, but had not gotten around to contacting you about it.

Pocahontas Show Trial is very well written and holds the reader's interest well, but more importantly it is a highly significant warning to all White Advocates as to what they can expect from a so-called justice system that has its strings pulled by our anti-White leftist enemies. It will not matter if the "crime" the White Advocate is accused of has nothing whatsoever to do with race. If it is a bench trial, the judge the prosecutor and the defense will decide among themselves that they have found a "racist" and they are going to nail him good. If it is a jury trial, the hand-picked jury will consist of a dozen brainwashed nincompoops who have watched so much TV that they think the defendant is a horrible, hate-mongering, hate-filled hater who needs to be convicted of something whether he did it or not.
Having actually read the book you summed it up well. Thanks for that.

I chose a bench trial over a jury trial after the newspaper of record for the county, The Pocahontas Times, tainted the jury pool early on by rehashing my accuser's false claim and subsequent SPLC smears of me as the "Pocahontas Strangler," without question, and by refusing my right of reply to its printed smears.

The "race card" was played against me by the court, though my accuser, DeCourcy, and her prosecution witnesses -- the six NARRG v. NA co-plaintiffs, DeMarais, Oljaca, Dilloway, McLaughlin, and a couple of others -- all of whom are racist former Alliance members themselves. That didn't matter to the court officers, however, since their goal was to convict the National Alliance Chairman criminally, incarcerate him -- three times in three and 1/2 years over an incident that never happened! -- then have him under the court's control during an 18-month probation period. They never figured that I would appeal the misdemeanor conviction to the WV Supreme Court of Appeals, much less write a book that exposed their flagrant injustice. I had warned in my brief to the WVSCA that I am a publisher and that I would write this book if I did not receive legal relief from the five justices on appeal of the wrongful conviction.
:lol:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:06 am

That "judicial system" appears to be rotten in many different or maybe all jurisdictions, Steampowered. Hostility and perversions of law applied to pro-Whites like us is also pronounced. These are dangerous times for us on nearly all levels.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:08 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04 pm
Just finished reading the other day. There needs to be warning for those with heart conditions, though, as my blood pressure was raised to dangerous levels from chapter to chapter, appendix to appendix. :shock:

The contents truly made my blood boil with anger not only towards the traitors who betrayed Chairman Will's confidence but, more importantly, towards a judicial system demonstrating no interest in the maxim "presumption of innocence" nor "innocent untl proven guity". Nothing of the sort! The travesty perpetrated would be nearly unbelievable were it not for the ample and obvious evidence provided in the appendices and online links. Superbly written and intriguing!
Ha! It had to be you that wrote this review of Show Trial on Amazon. Thanks, S.P. Hopefully some Legal Beagles will see this, have their interest piqued and purchase.

Posted here before Amazon removes it:

Frederick II of Hohenstaufen 5.0 out of 5 stars 
Must Read: Documented account of judicial corruption
Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2022

I've never read a book resulting in my blood-pressure rising to such a dangerous level. Williams' superbly documented account (including additional documentation available online), tells the story of a man wrongfully convicted due to being considered an "unpopular" figure: a man targeted for his political beliefs. The blatant corruption perpetrated by the West Virginia 11th Judicial District can only be described as unbelievable were it not for Williams' meticulous documentation throughout this book. Very hard to put down, I missed a few morning workouts as I simply could not stop reading, being captivated by the injustice experienced by Will White Wiliams.

Highly recommended for anybody interested in civil rights, individual liberty, and a MUST-READ for anyone interested in learning more about political prisoners in the USA. If you have high-blood pressure, be forewarned: Williams' story will literally make your blood boil!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:48 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:36 pm
Grimork wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm
Ayyy C.E.  8-)

It's war.  I was up for the fight. Our Alliance got through it all, is still standing and doing well, thanks to you and many others who've helped to see us through.  :D

We're still involved with McLaughlin and McCorkill and a few other legal matters, but most of the "terrible experience" is behind us.
I was listening today to Dr. Pierce's excellent talk, track 15 on Volume 3 of our Power of Truth CD series, that can also be heard for free here: https://video.natall.com/dr-william-pierce-lawyers/ Some of what he says about lawyers reminded me of the lawyers and judge I filed claims against for judicial misconduct in Pocahontas Show Trial. I'll be promoting our own video channel henceforth since we control it and because Bitchute is no longer reliable for us.

As for McLaughlin, we finally settled after 6 years, but there is an NDA so I'm not supposed to tell how much the defendants had to pay us.

The Jews and corrupt Canadian courts that invalidated Dr. McCorkill's last Will & Testament, leaving his entire estate to the National Alliance, is over and done with 19 years after he died. We will not receive one penny. We will, however, place a headstone to his memory at our Tennessee campus during a solemn ceremony.  His body was interred in Canadian soil years ago but since Jews were buried in the same cemetery, they did what Jews do and protested having a headstone on his grave and prevailed like they did in the Canadian court that nullified his last wishes. I'll order the headstone tomorrow from a local monument company, based roughly on this sketch I submitted. 

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:15 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:48 pm
[...]
The Jews and corrupt Canadian courts that invalidated Dr. McCorkill's last Will & Testament, leaving his entire estate to the National Alliance, is over and done with 19 years after he died. We will not receive one penny. We will, however, place a headstone to his memory at our Tennessee campus during a solemn ceremony.  His body was interred in Canadian soil years ago but since Jews were buried in the same cemetery, they did what Jews do and protested having a headstone on his grave and prevailed like they did in the Canadian court that nullified his last wishes. I'll order the headstone tomorrow from a local monument company, based roughly on this sketch I submitted.
That was the first sketch I did for a proposed headstone a little over a year ago. What we finally had manufactured appears below. And the memorial ceremony we finally had in November is described here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/12/an-honorable-man/

Last week, on 5 February, 2024, the review of Pocahontas Show Trial by professional reviewer Nelson Rosit, that appeared first on Dr. Kevin MacDonald's The Occidental Observer site, was put up on our own National Vanguard site: https://nationalvanguard.org/2024/02/th ... -advocate/