Charles Murray's new book

Colin

Charles Murray's new book

Post by Colin » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:55 pm

Have any of you heard about Charles Murray's new book? The title is "Human Diversity". It covers all the science of the biological difference in race and gender. It is getting a lot of buzz because of the subject matter but also because of his other works like "The Bell Curve".

Jim Mathias

Re: Charles Murray's new book

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:49 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:15 pm
I've read everything since The Bell Curve back in the 90s. His newest is Facing Reaity which confronts the facts both neo-liberals, moderates, and neo-conservatives refuse to acknowledge. Highly recommended!
Murray had been rather concerned about his works being used by us pro-Whites for promoting our views. Was Facing Reality more of the same by him? A full book review by you would be helpful if you were willing to supply one. I'm less inclined to read reviews by the usual critics of everything, if you catch my drift.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Re: Charles Murray's new book

Post by RCavallius » Wed May 11, 2022 4:40 pm

Well, he's a libertarian, I think. However, I love his books...they are just so good...
H0216