The Host & the Parasite

Jim Mathias

The Host & the Parasite

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:11 am

https://heresycentral.is/dcdave/host-parasite/
The Host & the Parasite
2019-04-02 David Martin
Share on Social Media
What public-spirited American would not want to read a book with the provocative title that its author, Canadian journalist, Greg Felton has given it, The Host & the Parasite: How Israel’s Fifth Column Consumed America? One potential eager reader who readily comes to mind is the leader of the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan, as we can see from his widely attacked recent remarks before a gathering in Detroit:

“To the members of the Jewish community that don’t like me, thank you very much for putting my name all over the planet … I’m not mad at you, ’cause you’re so stupid,” Farrakhan said.

“So when they talk about Farrakhan, call me a hater, you know they do, call me an antisemite — stop it! I’m anti-termite! I don’t know nothing about hating somebody because of their religious preference.”

Everyone raising a huge stink over Farrakhan’s remarks ignored what he actually said, particularly that last sentence, all waxing indignant over his having supposedly equated Jewish people to a particularly pernicious, edifice-destroying insect. If you look carefully at his statement, you will notice that he is simply calling attention to the same evident phenomenon that Felton is in his book. Farrakhan is addressing himself to those powerful members of the Jewish community who happen to hate him, and a major reason that they hate him so much is that he freely points out how they have abused their power in the United States. His case is not against all Jews, and certainly, as he states explicitly, it is not against those people who practice the religion of Judaism.
The rest of this book review is at the link supplied above.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.