The Silent Brotherhood (Bruder Schweigen)

WhiteHealer

The Silent Brotherhood (Bruder Schweigen)

Post by WhiteHealer » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Hello Kinsmen,

For those of you that are familiar with but have not read "The Silent Brotherhood", its is a great read. No where have I encounter such detail about THE ORDER. Vanessa Neubauer has narrated I believe a couple chapters out of "Fame of A Dead Mans Deeds" which is excellent and I always enjoy catching that on American Dissident Voices. Back in February of 2018 I took a road trip up to Seattle Washington and I took the ferry over to Whidbey Island and visited Freeland, Washington which is the site where an epic gun battle ensued between the FBI and Bob Mathews. He was a man of his word and did what he said and then some...I find myself growing increasing inspired by these men and their convictions backed by actions. I am just finishing this book and I already have my sights set on my next book which is "Cosmotheism". When I have digested that book I will move onto "Tabernacle of Hate" which chronicles James Ellison and his rise to power with The Covenant, The Sword and The Arm of The Lord.

I will provide a couple links to youtube for some old documentaries about these groups.

The Order
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSaNgAZ ... 0l&index=2

The CSA (called the Survivalists)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb5bppuyKhs&t=1782s

Enjoy
Respectfully,
WHITEHEALER

Jim Mathias

Re: The Silent Brotherhood (Bruder Schweigen)

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:57 am

Those men of the Order did act according to conviction, and provide the rest of us with valuable lessons to be learned from. Constructing our abilities to reach out to Whites is the most critical Alliance building activity before anything else, as Dr. Pierce, Will Williams, and Kevin Strom have reminded us time and again is the main point I'm reiterating here. The heart that Robert Mathews and his associates displayed approached the heroic, and that's highly creditable. I only wish he and they had chosen to remain with us for the hard tasks we face, more men and women like them are needed.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: The Silent Brotherhood (Bruder Schweigen)

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:08 pm

That's a fine book, although slanted at times. I have a copy on my shelf that I've read a few times. Mathews and his crew were ahead of their time, that's for sure. Unfortunately, they misread the signs, and were TOO far ahead of their time.