How to stop an intermarriage: A practical guide for parents

Will Williams

How to stop an intermarriage: A practical guide for parents

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:43 pm

I ran across this unique book that gives Jews reasons not to intermarry with goyim. After skimming through it, being a man of books, I checked Amazon online to see if I could find out more. It's there, published in 1976 by Intermarriage Crises Conference. There were no reviews.

According to the author, the way to stop intermarriage of Jews with goyim is, in a few words, by "the instilling of Jewish consciousness" in young Jews. Imagine that. Sounds like what the National Alliance does with it's people -- Aryan people, with a new Aryan consciousness.

So, I submitted a review of How to Stop an Intermarriage.
---

3.0 out of 5 stars Practical Primer, June 27, 2016
By W. W. WILLIAMS

This review is from: How to stop an intermarriage: A practical guide for parents (Hardcover)
This Jewish author gives many reasons why members of his Tribe should not intermarry, or "race-mix" with goyim. Chapter 9, "What Should I Say If He Calls Me A Racist?" would be good advice to a White person who is called a racist. But, be warned: should the accused White person utter the Jew's recommended responses when called a racist for opposing intermarriage, he would then be called "Nazi scum." Every racially conscious goy should be familiar with Packouz's advice to his kinsmen against race-mixing. Such sweet reasonableness.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Michael

Re: How to stop an intermarriage: A practical guide for pare

Post by Michael » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:40 am

You would think it would be natural to raise your kids to be racially aware.
Any responsible parent would do so.
That is any parent that isn't a complete idiot.
Attachments
KLUM-AND-KIDS-2.jpg
KLUM-AND-KIDS-2.jpg (46.67 KiB) Viewed 9341 times

Mike G

Re: How to stop an intermarriage: A practical guide for pare

Post by Mike G » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Unfortunately, at this time, a book like that for our people would be a major asset.

Jim Mathias

Re: How to stop an intermarriage: A practical guide for parents

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:51 am

Having White racial patriotic sensibilities and imparting them to our children is of course the best solution to intermarriage prevention. Let's start here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/
A great work
A great work
Cosmotheism.png (44.07 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:00 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:51 am
Having White racial patriotic sensibilities and imparting them to our children is of course the best solution to intermarriage prevention. Let's start here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/

Cosmotheism.png
My copy is headed to the front of my book queu once it arrives!

No intelligent person can deny the scientifically observable, measurable, and quantifiable fact that the Cosmos is billions of years old, that the White race on planet Earth has evolved to a greater degree relative to other races, and that the purity of our race is necessary to ensure continued evolution into a new species no longer able/desirous to mate with lower species. This is not mere speculation, it is a fact based not only based in observable science but at the center or our very life force, our racial Spirit. Billions of years of evolution lead to this: A religion based on the highest of principles!

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:40 pm

Here's a much more effective solution that will make a deep and lasting impact on your child.

Take them to a heavily black area or city and let them witness visually and hear how they behave.

Granted, this activity might need more than just a day or 2 of exposure, but definitely a heckuva lot quicker and you wouldn't have to "argue" with your child.

Colin Flaherty books are also great options. You can go to Lulu.com and order his books from there and they're still very affordably priced.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:18 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:40 pm
Here's a much more effective solution that will make a deep and lasting impact on your child.

Take them to a heavily black area or city and let them witness visually and hear how they behave.

Granted, this activity might need more than just a day or 2 of exposure, but definitely a heckuva lot quicker and you wouldn't have to "argue" with your child.
Having been on Roosevelt Rd. in Chicago near the former Cabrini Green "projects" (now demolished, thankfully) I can tell you it's not an experience I wish to repeat. Traveling through East St. Louis, IL felt similar. In either case, getting out of my vehicle seemed like a bad idea.

Your idea of exposing kids to this sort of experience would likely be effective, but I wouldn't risk my kids' safety trying it. Many Congoids have been emboldened to commit violent crimes against Whites as the "authorities" will just slap them on the wrist as a reward.

Perhaps there's another way. Preferably with strong steel bars between them and us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:44 am

Jim,

There should be more than plenty YouTube videos to show your children.