cosmotheism books?

Will Williams

Re: cosmotheism books?

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:22 pm

kaliyuga85 wrote:Mr. Chairman,

I would like to help with this project. My degree is in History with minor in philosophy. I can research and write very well. Contact me with more info and I will begin immediately.
Thank you, Mike and Kaliyuga. We will be in touch about this. I'm putting something in this month's BULLETIN, seeking volunteers for this and other projects.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:57 am

Thank you, Mike and Kaliyuga. We will be in touch about this. I'm putting something in this month's BULLETIN, seeking volunteers for this and other projects.
Will do. I am looking forward to it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:38 pm

John Calhoun wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:57 am
Will do. I am looking forward to it.
Bump!

It's been seven and 1//2 years since former WB members Mike G and John Calhoun volunteered to help us publish a definitive book on Cosmotheism, or, at least to assist with an updated Who Rules America? Both volunteers flaked out as happens with so many well-intentioned volunteers when they realize how much time and effort is involved in such projects.

So, Kevin and I finally managed to put together and publish the Cosmotheist Community Church's all-important bible a couple of years ago: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/

$35.00

with additional works by Fred Streed and Kevin Alfred Strom.

“Deep inside all of us, in our race-soul, there is a source of divine wisdom, of ages-old wisdom, of wisdom as old as the Universe. That is the wisdom, the truth, of Cosmotheism. It is a truth of which most of us have been largely unconscious all our lives, but which now we have the opportunity to understand clearly and precisely.”

Thus William Pierce bids men and women of European race to understand ourselves and our purpose.

Dr. William Luther Pierce’s Cosmotheism is not a revealed religion, but is instead what he called a natural religion: It rejects all of the claimed supernatural “revelations” which find their way onto shining golden plates or ancient scrolls, instead having its basis in the realities of Nature that our eyes — and the investigations of science — have confirmed. In the drama of the evolution of life from non-living matter, and of higher and more conscious beings from lower forms of life, William Pierce sees a path of purpose and destiny for us.

This new, definitive book provides the reader with the only guide to Cosmotheism published by the Cosmotheist Church itself. In effect, it is the Cosmotheist bible. It contains all of William Pierce’s important Cosmotheist works, including the Cosmotheist Trilogy, his essays from internal National Alliance and Cosmotheist Community publications, and his lectures at the Community’s first gatherings in Arlington, Virginia in the 1970s. It also contains important works on the new religion by Fred Streed and Kevin Alfred Strom.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ