cosmotheism books?

Mike G

cosmotheism books?

Post by Mike G » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:05 am

Are there any good books on this subject in print?

Will Williams

Re: cosmotheism books?

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:15 pm

Mike G wrote:Are there any good books on this subject in print?
Not many.

Mike, you like to read; read Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheist writings -- the Cosmotheistic thread that runs through everything he wrote is there for you to discover. Some "get it" quicker than do others.

National Vanguard Books has plans to publish a book on Cosmotheism whenever we can fight off the enemy long enough to edit and fund it. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:23 pm

There is a book on Amazon about it for $20. I think the publisher is Invictus, is that work unauthorized?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:07 am

Mike G wrote:There is a book on Amazon about it for $20. I think the publisher is Invictus, is that work unauthorized?
No.

I recall that we have already discussed that book and that publisher on this forum. Can't say where.

Like I told you above, read Dr. Pierce. Start here: http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewforum.php?f=25 We have an extensive archive of information about Cosmotheism here at WB and elsewhere. We can organize, expand and improve this forum and design part of it to appeal to those kin who haven't realized yet that :idea: they are Cosmotheists, too.
The NVB version of Cosmotheism, the book, will be the authorized version and the Cosmotheist Community Church's "scriptures," if you wish -- compilation of authoritative sacred writings.

Publishing an important book, and doing it right, takes time, talent, and money. There are more pressing issues with NVB, CCC and NA, presently, that need to be dealt with first before taking on another new project. We must operate within our means and make the best of what we have.

Are you volunteering to help with a book project, Mike?
;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:35 am

That sounds amazing Will, I plan om becoming an active member right after the New Year officially and would be honored to volunteer on that project.

Michael

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:41 am

Mike G wrote:That sounds amazing Will, I plan om becoming an active member right after the New Year officially and would be honored to volunteer on that project.

Michael
That's what it takes, Mike. Volunteerism for the cause. We'll talk.

It would be nice if we could hire professional staff and pay them well to undertake lots of projects, but it isn't time for that.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:45 pm

I would love to start working on that project and researching it. I will keep you updated on it and if it is up to par would love to contribute it to the NVB catalog.

Michael

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:03 pm

Mike G wrote:I would love to start working on that project and researching it. I will keep you updated on it and if it is up to par would love to contribute it to the NVB catalog.

Michael
We have another, more pressing project we need help with first. We're needing volunteer researchers and writers to pull together a major updating and revising of NVB's important "Who Rules America?" booklet. It has been 10 years since the last updated version. That is way too long. Media are evolving, changing at a much faster rate these days than ten or 20 years ago, and ownership of those media is ever more convoluted. Dig around, though, and we'll find the Jews in the woodpile, still pulling most media strings.

It's not so much about print media now as before. Traditional network television, radio, Hollywood, are all being eclipsed by social media and Internet technology. The Changing of the Jews in media needs to be documented, the people educated. :arrow:

I asked for volunteers to research for this project in the last NA BULLETIN, and all I've heard since about that are crickets.

Cosmotheism can wait, Mike. Are you up for working on WRA?

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:33 pm

I am absolutely interested in helping in any way I can Will. You can contact me via email or pm on here at your convenience.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:48 am

Mr. Chairman,

I would like to help with this project. My degree is in History with minor in philosophy. I can research and write very well. Contact me with more info and I will begin immediately.