¡Adios America!

Will Williams

¡Adios America!

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:55 am

It's good that mainstream personalities like Pat Buchanan, Ann Coulter and Donald Trump have brought the issue of illegal immigration in the U.S. to the forefront as a political issue. They don't look at it as responsible White race-thinkers who put race preservation first, but they have made it an issue nevertheless, which makes it easier for us serious race-thinkers to discuss with our kinsmen what a devastating impact habitat succession is having on our race. "Anchor babies," "birthright citizenship," "Chain immigration," "LaRaza," etc., are terms now being discussed by nearly every one.

I'm waiting for the book that cuts through all the conservative crap, gets at the heart of the issue, and becomes #1 on the New York Times best seller list entitled THEY CAN"T MAKE WHITE BABIES!
---

The White Geek Reviews ¡Adios America!

This month’s column will be a review of Ann Coulter’s latest book, called “¡Adios America! The Left’s Plan to Turn our County into a Third World Hellhole.” This book has already been reviewed to death by newspapers, magazines, videoclips, and Fox News. In order to keep from overlapping ground that has already been covered, I intend to approach this from a different angle. “Adios America” has seventeen chapters. Sprinkled between the chapters are four case studies. I intend to focus on the case studies. Case 1 is titled “Fresno, California.” Case 2 is titled “Homecoming Dance.” Case 3 is titled “Death Sentence Champions.” Case 4 is titled “Indian Sex Slaves in Berkeley.” The first case to cover is “Fresno, California.” In 1998, three adolescent girls in Fresno ran away from home. When they were thirty miles out of town, they changed their minds and decided to go back. They called an acquaintance, and he drove out and picked them up. On his way back, he stopped at a motel to visit a friend. The girls entered the motel room, where they were gang raped by two dozen men. The men ranged in age from 14 to 40. The New York Times ran an article on this incident, titled “Gang Rape of Three Girls Leaves Fresno Shaken and Questioning.” Ann Coulter quotes passages from this article, demonstrating how vague it was about the nationalities of the rapists as well as the victims. The article dribbles out one small piece of information at a time. At first I was led to believe that the rapists were illegal Mexican farm workers. Then Ann Coulter puts on O. Henry type twist on it. The rapists turned out to be Hmong immigrants. Eventually twenty-three of the Hmong were indicted. Only one television network and two newspapers informed the public that the rapists were Hmong. The television network was CNN. The newspapers were the St. Paul Pioneer Press and The Washington Post. Why would a Minnesota newspaper report a rape trial in California? Possibly because there was a plague of rapes by Hmong in St. Paul. In 1991, Hmong immigrants in Colorado purchased a fifteen-year-old girl from her Hmong parents in Fresno. She sold for $8,300. The girl was taken to Colorado, where she was sexually assaulted by the family’s 21-year-old son. The girl escaped by slipping a note to a neighbor. The note said “I’m not his wife. They force me here, and I want to go back to Fresno.” When the police showed up, the family was quite indignant. They had paid good money for the girl. They made it plain that the purchase of teenage brides was a custom among members of their ethnic group. Case 2 is titled “Homecoming Dance.” Richmond High School is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. In 2009 this school held a homecoming dance. One girl, aged 16 and weighing 100 pounds, got bored with the dance. She went outside to call her father so that he could give her a ride home. A boy that she had known for several years invited her to drink some brandy with his friends in the courtyard. They got her drunk. At one point they forced brandy down her throat. Then they gang raped her for two hours. All during the two-hour rape, other men stood and watched. Some cheered. None of them called the police.

Read the rest of this article and all Nationalist Times articles by subscribing to America’s best patriotic newspaper: http://americanfreedomunion.com/subscribe/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Re: ¡Adios America!

Post by Mike G » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:31 pm

I read this book about 2 months ago and really enjoyed it. I thought it was a good book to give to family, friends, and acquaintances to get them familiarized with the racial question and move from there.