Ernst Zundel Letters from cell #7

Mike G

Ernst Zundel Letters from cell #7

Post by Mike G » Tue May 26, 2015 6:11 pm

This book is excellent, has anyone here read it?

David York

Re: Ernst Zundel Letters from cell #7

Post by David York » Tue May 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Mike G wrote:This book is excellent, has anyone here read it?

Is that book available on the website in your signature? I don't see it in the books and e-books section of that web page. I would be interested in reading that book. I'm a big fan of Ernst Zundel. I think he is one of the most important people of the last half-century. I enjoy all his Youtube videos and appreciate all the activism he did to vindicate the Germans and expose the Holocaust myth.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Tue May 26, 2015 10:11 pm

I am getting paperback copies of it from his wife that will be available.

David York

Post by David York » Wed May 27, 2015 1:02 am

Mike G wrote:I am getting paperback copies of it from his wife that will be available.
You are getting paperback copies of the book directly from his wife or is she selling them on www.zundelsite.org? I don't see the book listed on Zundelsite.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Wed May 27, 2015 8:44 am

I am getting them amongst other titles directly from her.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed May 27, 2015 10:46 am

Mike G wrote:I am getting them amongst other titles directly from her.
You should visit her retreat sometime if you ever get the chance. It is indeed magnificent!
Lady Ingrid is having a one-day celebration/conference on Saturday, July 4th. Perhaps it
is not too late to register. I am sure you can contact her thru the Zundelsite for an inquiry.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Wed May 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Ernst Zundel is a historical revisionist and is a great admirable man and a legend in my book who I think we should all look up to. He has been locked up multiple times on drummed up charges for publishing and distributing literature that does not agree with the Jews version of the "holocaust". He has devoted his life to standing up for the White race and his German heritage in particular, he has tried to free the German people and restore them back to a healthy mind, soul, and body.

This book deals with his latest excursion of being persecuted by people who hate freedom of speech because the thing they a liar fears the most is the truth being set free. This is a very interesting book compiled of letters he wrote to his wife Ingrid, fellow revisionists, and supporters. All of these letters were written while he was unconstitutionally being held before his trial because of laws like the so-called "Patriot Act".

It was very interesting to hear his point of view on many subjects. He is a very intelligent man and has a lot of insight especially at his age and how long he has been at it. I have always preferred to talk to older people rather than my peers because I have always respected my elders and know there is a great deal I can learn from them. In this book I learned many interesting facts I was unaware of and he makes some brilliant points. I highly recommend picking up this book and reading it, it is under 200 pages and will not take you long but you will get some new points of view perhaps and some interesting insight.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:41 pm

I have copies of this book for sale on my site. http://aryanaa.com

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:02 pm

note: I closed my site a while ago but have copies for $10

Harvey H.

Post by Harvey H. » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Ernst Zündel