Flier/Sticker designs

Trenton

Flier/Sticker designs

Post by Trenton » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:23 pm

The first design reads "Life will go on - Don't get left behind," and links to natall.com. The background image is one that if I recall, shows a scene at Chernobyl, but I may be wrong. This sticker would appeal, I think, to 'prepper' types and other survival-oriented people, who understand that the current state of affairs in America and across the world is unsustainable. The overall message of it is that a storm is brewing, demographically, and in order to weather it, Whites need to stick together.

The second is devoted to an issue pertaining to "transgenderism," a phenomenon that even in the Upper Midwest, in areas we once thought 'conservative' has become just as common as mixed-race couples. The design reads "Men don't belong in women's bathrooms" and links to natall.com. I used the 1875 painting "Yerres, the effect of rain" by Gustave Caillebotte as a background. This sticker could be posted in or outside of public lavatories, or just anywhere that people who agree with its message would see it.

Any feedback on these designs or advice for improving them or making more would be appreciated. I am willing to remove this post if they are deemed not to be up to the standards of the National Alliance, because I understand that unauthorized material should not be distributed with the organization's name on it.
Attachments
Life Goes On.jpg
Life Goes On.jpg (525.38 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
Men Don't Belong.jpg
Men Don't Belong.jpg (736.52 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

White Man 1

Re: Flier/Sticker designs

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:49 pm

Good job remembering that Alliance material needs to be approved through the media director. There have been many great designs submitted and used, and others that needed a little help to get up to our high standards.