Passive resistance > "monkey wrenching"

Will Williams

Passive resistance > "monkey wrenching"

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:56 am

Reading this article I was reminded of a similar incident years ago when I was commissioned to do an art project for the State of North Carolina. I'll tell that story here when I have some time.
---

Rabbit hidden in Nelson Mandela's ear
Monday, January 20, 2014
A rabbit has been hidden in right ear of the newly erected Nelson Mandela statue at the Union Buildings in Pretoria, South Africa. The sculptors of the nine metre bronze-plated statue, Andre Prinsloo and Ruhan Janse van Vuuren, secretly added the rabbit to the work.

The duo have said the rabbit was a “small trademark” of their work after the department of arts and culture did not allow them to engrave their signatures on bottom of the trouser leg of the statue. They said it also represented the tight deadline they were working under as rabbit in Afrikaans “haas” also means haste.

“The time factor was big and at times we had to work hard,” Prinsloo said, adding that the “small symbol” was hidden in the ear and it did not take anything away from the statue. “You need a long lens or binoculars to see it,” he said. “During the moulding process a lot of people had seen the statue up close and nobody noticed it.”

Department of arts and culture spokesman Mack Lewele said he was not aware of the addition to the statue and it would investigate the matter. “We can't comment until we have seen it with our own eyes,” Lewele said. He did not say whether the department would consider removing the rabbit.

http://arbroath.blogspot.ca/2014/01/rab ... s-ear.html
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Passive resistance > "monkey wrenching"

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 am

They should have concealed a small replica of the Jewish communist Joe Slovo in Mandela's ear, whispering instructions. :roll:

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 am

Well, they removed the rabbit from the commie Afro-god's ear, but a new a new bust of this dusky deity was recently damaged when a police van accidentally backed into it.

One witness says the driver was "very remorseful. He was crying and apologising." :lol:

Silly Negro antics are a never-ending source of amusement. :lol:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from ... e-27238296

David York

Post by David York » Wed May 07, 2014 11:04 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:They should have concealed a small replica of the Jewish communist Joe Slovo in Mandela's ear, whispering instructions. :roll:
Lol, Mandela's ANC were basically Communists. I don't think anyone in America realizes this. As soon as the anti-apartheid government took over South Africa switched trading partners from what was then Britain's Taiwan to the People's Republic of China.

Also this is a little off topic but it seems that China is the New imperialist nation in Africa. China is drilling and Mining Africa's natural resources like copper, coal and gems.

So it was so terrible when White people were colonizing the dark continent but its not even news worthy now that the Chinese are taking over what White People previously were demonized for. It seems that the Chinese are reaping major rewards from the Jewish war against White people. I wonder how the Jews and Chinese will get along if they succeed in destroying our race.