What I Learned from Prior Activism

Trenton

What I Learned from Prior Activism

Post by Trenton » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:27 pm

I was active in White Lives Matter for around 7 months, and eventually (briefly) made an admin. I have corresponded with other members of that organization, as well as the Goyim Defense League, and I have personally met two of the most prominent figures within that mockery of nationalism that is Blood Tribe. Now I don't presume that I'm here to teach anyone anything, but I'd like to share what lessons I've learned, that I hope will be useful to others.

Methodology:
This section is probably nothing new to most of you, but I think it will be helpful to include anyway. There are two main kinds of activism; literature distribution (stickers, fliers, cards, pamphlets) and rallies. The purpose of each is threefold; to spread a message, to convey the presence of an organization in the area (we are everywhere), and to inspire people who already believe in our message to join, or to become more active if they have already joined.

To amplify the message, it is best to target communities that are overwhelmingly White, or in which the White majority is likely to be more sympathetic than in other areas, due to rampant crime, or the working-class nature of the area, for example. For the purpose of establishing to those who might be sympathetic to us that we are active in an area, it is best to act frequently and thoroughly. Rallies should have a big turnout, and be well organized. Sticker runs and other literature distributing activities should be almost regular occurrences in an area with several activists who are able-bodied. For the third purpose, it is best to document activism. Sequential photographs of the activism are good, video montages are better, video montages with good amateur filmography are the best (many WLM chapters did this very well, Wisconsin in particular has some great examples). These can be posted publicly and easily distributed across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Gab, TikTok, Telegram, and any other platform you care to name, so long as the content is well-made. Even the more mainstream platforms on this list often harbor WN communities.

A note on numbers, unless your method is one-on-one literature distribution or sticking cards in innocuous places, most activism is best done in a group. Rallies need to be as large as reasonably possible, of course, but even a sticker run is best done in groups of two or three. This serves not only to galvanize activists who would otherwise feel vulnerable doing activism on their own (that's a real fear, I've been chased by crowds when alone), but also to make the activism more efficient, safe, and thorough. That said, a healthy dose of fear every once in a while can be a powerful tool of self-improvement as well.

During a rally, in short, the location should not be announced to anyone until it is necessary to divulge it to the participants, everyone should head out with a plan to arrive within the same 10 minute-period as everyone else, carpooling is good because everyone saves on gas that way, everyone should park in the same 'staging' area and be briefed, and a small number of male activists with experience at rallies should be identified to everyone present, and given the responsibility of putting themselves between the main group and anyone who approaches the activists. I have more to say on this, so I can elaborate if anyone wants me to.

Reaction:
The lemming public, the system media, and even the municipal police are likely to respond to your activism. The lemmings are generally not a threat, unless they are of the anarchist goon variety, or the Negro variety. You may also get some tough guys virtue signaling to those around them with an 'in your face' display of hostility, but they're all talk. Armed or numerous Antifa types or Negroes can be avoided by not announcing a rally's location in advance (to the public, or to most activists involved in the rally) for example. When distributing stickers in small groups, it can be helpful to be able to get moving quickly after placing a sticker.

The media are actually perhaps the least potent threat here, unless you are making yourselves look like complete fools (GDL and Blood Tribe come to mind). As long as you conduct yourselves respectfully, responsibly, and safely, any media coverage you may receive will take the form of damage control, attempting to seize control over the narrative surrounding the activism. Media coverage of this sort is derivative, and sometimes exacerbates the effect of your activities. Essentially, it serves as a beacon to sympathetic people who were not personally impacted by the activism that we are here, and we are active, and it serves to give your chapter of the organization you're with bragging rights. "Look at what the local paper said about us yesterday!"

Conclusion:
The final purpose of IRL activism, which I did not mention earlier, is this: By finding like-minded people in your area, and by bonding with them over shared experiences, you are building your local coalition. This is what our ancestors did long ago when they sought support for a cause. They went to their kinsmen, however distant, and they bonded as brothers in blood. They sat around campfires, telling ancient tales, they hunted wild beasts together, and they made common cause for the benefit of the clan. Stay safe, get active, and build your network.

Will Williams

Re: What I Learned from Prior Activism

Post by Will Williams » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:25 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:27 pm
I was active in White Lives Matter for around 7 months, and eventually (briefly) made an admin. I have corresponded with other members of that organization, as well as the Goyim Defense League, and I have personally met two of the most prominent figures within that mockery of nationalism that is Blood Tribe... it is best to document activism. Sequential photographs of the activism are good, video montages are better, video montages with good amateur filmography are the best... These can be posted publicly and easily distributed across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Gab, TikTok, Telegram, and any other platform you care to name...
You are a natural activist, Trenton. I presume you were 17 years old when working with the groups you mention above, and not yet even eligible for NA membership. I'm glad you were not burnt out by your negative experiences. I've never even heard of two of those groups, but Goyim Defense League has been mentioned here on WB, and not glowingly: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5661&p=24556&hilit=GDL#p24556

NA has been around and tested for 50 years, through thick and thin, and will be around when those groups you mention are long gone.

You're right that documenting activism is important, but social media you mention have not been good recruiting ground for our Alliance. They could be if in our hands, but they aren't in our hands for the most part.

It's good that you have found our Alliance and that you've had your experiences with those other groups so you can make comparisons. I was pleased to see you've recently finished Dr. Pierce's excellent novel, Hunter, and were impressed with what he teaches the reader in that book. It's a bigger pleasure for me to see the two non-fiction books that you ordered from our bookstore yesterday: Which Way Western Man? and Pocahontas Show Trial. You'll be able to make further comparisons between NA and those other groups and have a better understanding of the various enemies we face after digesting those two titles.

Be patient, Trenton, and you'll find your place within our Alliance. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:01 pm

Thank you for the kind words, Chairman. I was 18 when I worked with WLM, and only recently turned 19. As to the books you recall me ordering, you must have me mixed up with someone else, as I haven't ordered anything yet, though I think I'll be doing that soon.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:49 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:01 pm
Thank you for the kind words, Chairman. I was 18 when I worked with WLM, and only recently turned 19. As to the books you recall me ordering, you must have me mixed up with someone else, as I haven't ordered anything yet, though I think I'll be doing that soon.
You're right, NA has attracted several teen members lately and without a Membership Coordinator I'm having trouble keeping up with you. But that's a positive development.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:49 pm
Trenton wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:01 pm
You're right, NA has attracted several teen members lately and without a Membership Coordinator I'm having trouble keeping up with you. But that's a positive development.
Trenton, I have a challenge for you and Dillon, Mr. Morgan, and other proven young Alliance members here on our forum. I just received this inquiry, among several others who have written to our National Office recently. I spend an inordinate amount of my time dealing with these folks that are attracted to NA, and really should spend more time.

They found us; we didn't find them on Twitter, Gab or Faceberg, Instagram, TikTok, etc., etc.

... I am a white male. 50% German, 50% Norwegian, 100% Germanic. For 6yrs I have been mentally, and emotionally tortured. Physically poisoned. Everything I love torn from me. But here I still stand. I was broken, but I rebuilt myself. I seek to be part of something I believe in that I can commit myself to. I have no financial resources at the moment. All I have is natural talent, skills, knowledge, wisdom, loyalty and a fire inside of me that burns to help and protect those who are deserving, and rebuild this once great country back to where it belongs. I have the mind of a German engineer, and the spirit of a Viking warrior. What I am missing is a Family and an outlet to use my talents. I do not drink, nor use drugs. I have never been vaccinated, nor ever had Corona virus. In fact, very rarely suffer from any illness. I have, myself, overcome bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections that were inflicted upon me with no medical treatment. I am an Elite. My blonde hair blue eyes, skills, talents, and intelligence speak for themselves. I ask, of you, give me a purpose. Allow me an opportunity to show you what I have to offer to the universe. Thank you for your consideration....
I know how to deal with such inquiries, having done so for more than 30 years, but now is a good time for me to delegate that task and some other ones over to our capable, dedicated young members.

What would you fellows respond as my liaison to this young man to recruit him into our Alliance. What questions do you ask, what guidance.?

Send your responses, not too long, to me ASAP by email.