My Pro-White Activism Efforts on Dr. Pierce's 90th Birthday (09/11/2023) and the Week After (09/12/2023 to 09/18/2023)

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

My Pro-White Activism Efforts on Dr. Pierce's 90th Birthday (09/11/2023) and the Week After (09/12/2023 to 09/18/2023)

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:38 pm

This is an "executive summary" of my pro-White activism efforts on Monday, September 11, 2023, to honor the life, the legacy, and the extensive body of incredible work for the salvation and redemption of our White race by our founder, mentor, and spiritual leader, Dr. William Luther Pierce. As we all know, Monday, September 11, 2023 was Dr. Pierce's 90th birthday. That is why I took it upon myself to conduct my pro-White activism efforts on that very date.

Some of this post will not be entirely applicable to members of the National Alliance, nor to White people who are not National Alliance members but who are members and users of the White Biocentrism Site. That is due to the fact that I originally wrote and posted this "executive summary" on Stormfront, the massive White Nationalist Site of which I am a Sustaining Member. For several reasons I wrote and posted this treatise to make an attempt at encouraging the more pro-active members of Stormfront to get out from behind their computers, keyboards, and monitors and into the real-world for the purpose of conducting pro-White activism by actually interacting with our fellow White sisters and brothers. I have no way of judging whether my efforts at encouraging Stormfront members to conduct real-world, boots-on-the-ground pro-White activism efforts bore fruit. Nevertheless, I did try.

Here is the "executive summary," in its entirety:

On Monday, September 11, 2023, the 90th birthday of Dr. William Luther Pierce, I distributed 200 National Alliance fliers to concerned White Americans, men and women, while engaging in short, direct, to-the-point conversations about the dangerously imperiled situation with our White race and what racially-conscious White people MUST do to prevent further damage to our White race and to begin going on the offensive.

Most of the conversations I held with the concerned White people were upbeat, positive, and very reciprocal. While it is impossible for me to ascertain whether I've raised the racial-consciousness in any White person to the level where he/she will seriously consider becoming a member of the National Alliance, I know that my efforts were constructive and hugely beneficial because the conversations instilled in the White people with whom I spoke a sense of concern for what WILL happen if the White race does not immediately take the position that we MUST go on the offensive against all our enemies.

I also carefully placed 100 neatly folded National Alliance fliers under the windshield wiper blades of parked vehicles in three large parking lots of well-known corporations: a Walmart Superstore, a Home Depot, and a Lowe's Home Improvement store.

My pro-White activism efforts were conducted in far western North Carolina, northeastern Georgia, and southeastern Tennessee. I invite any-and-all interested White Nationalists to join me when I next venture out into the public to conduct pro-White activism efforts during this week, which is the week after the 90th birthday of Dr. William Luther Pierce (Tuesday, September 12, 2023 through Monday, September 19, 2023).

For so little of your time and effort you stand to gain knowledge and experience about conducting pro-White activism, along with a sense of gratification for having served your magnificent White race in its time of need. It is imperative that we stay focused on the goal of recruiting concerned White people, men, and women, into the White Nationalist movement. We cannot cross the "second threshold" until we have fulfilled all the responsibilities that are inherent and fundamental with our "capture" of the racial-spatial area that we now control by crossing the "first threshold."

The short-term solution to restoring our phenomenal White race to its former glory and preeminence is two-fold: 1.) numerically increase and amass the ranks of White warriors in the White Nationalist movement; and 2.) separate from the filth, scum, and degeneracy in American society and conceive, design, develop, and build all-White communities/White Living Spaces/smaller-scale White Ethnostates/PLEs (for: "Pioneer Little Europes") in predominately rural, sparsely-populated locales.

Separation is an absolute must; White people cannot continue to live and conduct their affairs in the multicultural, polyglot cesspool of race-mixing, violent crime, debauchery, and degeneracy that is rampant in American society. Not making an immediate effort to undertake this crucial and critical step is suicidal--both from an individual standpoint and to our White race.

Once that has been achieved, and we are on equal footing with our enemies--since our enemies will no longer have control over us--we can then go on the offensive and begin to dictate the terms and conditions of our racial war; we will have reached the point where we White warriors are able to control our own destiny. At that point, we will realize that our long-term goals are within reach and victory is to be achieved if we stay the course over the long haul.

Once again, fellow White Nationalists, I invite you to join me when I next conduct pro-White activism out in the real world, talking to real White people--those White people who, like us, know that our race is in serious danger of not surviving and that it is our responsibility to save our race for the next 10,000 + generations of not-yet-born beautiful, wonderful, intelligent White children who will be our eternal destiny for millennia henceforth. White Pride Worldwide. Always for "The Cause."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: My Pro-White Activism Efforts on Dr. Pierce's 90th Birthday (09/11/2023) and the Week After (09/12/2023 to 09/18/202

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:41 pm

Following up on my successful pro-White activism efforts on Monday, September 11, 2023, which was the anniversary of the 90th birthday of Dr. William Luther Pierce, I kept up my pro-White activism efforts throughout the week following the 90th birthday of Dr. Pierce: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 through Monday, September 19, 2023.

During that week I distributed an additional 400 National Alliance fliers to concerned White Americans, men and women, while engaging in short, direct, to-the-point conversations about the dangerously imperiled situation with our White race and what racially-conscious White people MUST do to prevent further damage to our White race and to begin going on the offensive.

Most of the conversations I held with the concerned White people were upbeat, positive, and very reciprocal. While it is impossible for me to ascertain whether I've raised the racial-consciousness in any White person to the level where he/she will seriously consider becoming a member of the National Alliance, I know that my efforts were constructive and hugely beneficial because the conversations instilled in the White people with whom I spoke a sense of concern for what WILL happen if the White race does not immediately take the position that we MUST go on the offensive against all our enemies.

During the full week following the 90th birthday of Dr. Pierce (Tuesday, September 12 through Monday, September 18, 2023) I also carefully placed an additional 250 neatly folded National Alliance fliers under the windshield wiper blades of parked vehicles in three large parking lots of well-known corporations, but at different store locations than those I utilized as distribution points on Monday, September 11, 2023. Again, my distribution points were a Walmart Superstore, a Home Depot, and a Lowe's Home Improvement store. Since my pro-White activism efforts proved highly successful on Monday, September 11, 2023 in far western North Carolina, northeastern Georgia, and eastern Tennessee, I returned to those geographic locations.

My pro-White activism efforts never stop; they are virtually almost a full-time occupation since, without fail, I make it a point to conduct pro-White activism at least three times each week (and oftentimes more than three times weekly). I invite any-and-all interested White Nationalists to join me whenever I venture out into public to conduct pro-White activism efforts. All one must do to demonstrate interest is to simply ask me; a simple Private Message is sufficient to demonstrate your interest. I will arrange all the details.

It is absolutely imperative that I keep up my pro-White activism efforts, since personal interaction is the single-best way of raising the racial-consciousness of our White sisters and brothers. As White Nationalists and White warriors it is our duty and obligation to our people and to our White race to dedicate time to recruiting prospective candidates into the White Nationalist movement because we MUST increase our aggregate numbers of White Nationalists as one of the primary goals for defeating our enemies in this brutally-harsh racial war in which we are currently entrenched.

The short-term solution to restoring our phenomenal White race to its former glory and preeminence is two-fold: 1.) numerically increase and amass the ranks of White warriors in the White Nationalist movement; and 2.) separate from the filth, scum, and degeneracy in American society and conceive, design, develop, and build all-White communities/White Living Spaces/smaller-scale White Ethnostates/PLEs (for: "Pioneer Little Europes") in predominately rural, sparsely-populated locales.

Separation is an absolute must; White people cannot continue to live and conduct their affairs in the multicultural, polyglot cesspool of race-mixing, violent crime, debauchery and degeneracy that is rampant in American society. Not making an immediate effort to undertake this crucial and critical step is suicidal--both from an individual standpoint and to our White race.

Once that has been achieved, and we are on equal footing with our enemies--since our enemies will no longer have control over us--we can then go on the offensive and begin to dictate the terms and conditions of our racial war; we will have reached the point where we White warriors are able to control our own destiny. At that point, we will realize that our long-term goals are within reach and victory is to be achieved if we stay the course over the long haul.

Once again, fellow White Nationalists, I invite you to join me when I next conduct pro-White activism out in the real world, talking to real White people--those White people who, like us, know that our race is in serious danger of not surviving and that it is our responsibility to save our race for the next 10,000 + generations of not-yet-born beautiful, wonderful, intelligent White children who will be our eternal destiny for millennia henceforth.

In closing, a caveat: In this bitter racial war in which we are now entrenched, there are only two sides: the side that is actively engaged in working tirelessly for the preservation of our heritage, our culture, our children, our unborn generations, our principles, and the very future and the eternal destiny of our White race; and the opposite side, which is the side of our enemies who seek to destroy our magnificent White race and who will not rest until they have carried out their vile edict.

Like all Civil Wars and Racial Wars throughout history, ours is a zero-sum racial war: one side wins and one loses. Waving the white flag of surrender will not save you; it will not save our White race. Waving the white flag of surrender will only hasten your death, since the enemy takes no prisoners. There are no Geneva-Convention-like rules governing this racial war; it is a ghastly, brutally harsh, bitter racial war.

If you are not actively engaged in working tirelessly for the preservation of our heritage, our culture, our children, our unborn generations, our principles, and the very future of our White race, then, by proxy, you have unwittingly allied yourself with the side of our enemies who seek to destroy our magnificent White race. The decision is yours--it is high time to look deep within your soul...your White race soul! White Pride Worldwide. Always for "The Cause."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.