East Alabama / West Georgia

Klanton

East Alabama / West Georgia

Post by Klanton » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:30 am

I will be in the Lagrange , GA area, this (8/2/23) Saturday evening. If any members, or supporters, would like to meet and make contact with the possibility of evaluation and recruitment of some prospects. PM me.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: East Alabama / West Georgia

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:08 pm

Klanton wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:30 am
I will be in the Lagrange , GA area, this (8/2/23) Saturday evening. If any members, or supporters, would like to meet and make contact with the possibility of evaluation and recruitment of some prospects. PM me.
Obviously, this response is coming much too late, since you stated that you would be in the LaGrange, Georgia area on Saturday evening, August 02, 2023 and I'm writing this response on Sunday afternoon, September 10. If you plan to be in the LaGrange, Georgia area at another time in the future, please let me know with a Private Message. I live approximately 175 miles from LaGrange, Georgia and with a bit of an advanced notification I'd very likely be able to meet you.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Klanton

Post by Klanton » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:55 am

Very good. I already have a network from right wing republicans to skinheads, I can get an audience with these variety of our people and do on a regular usually twice a month basis, at various locations around the south, working on a variety of projects.
I've just recently joined the NA, and hopefully can convert some over, but as you may know that is a very hard row to hoe. I did have a lengthy conversation with a person who is in agreement with most everything, with the exception of winning, they just believe the Jews have their fangs in our neck too deep. I don't seem to hear the "good nigger" story, like I use to, where some old guy has some sambo employee who isn't a nigger but one of the "good niggers", or has a Forrest Gump story, where nigger bubba toted him out of a jungle or desert in some war. I guess maybe all the good niggers have actually became a good nigger and died.
I may go to a gun show this weekend and I'm thinking about having a bonfire in late October in central Alabama. I have to go to Birmingham this evening so I'll put out some leaflets for Dr. Pierces' birthday today. I'll be in touch.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:29 pm

Klanton wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:55 am
Very good. I already have a network from right wing republicans to skinheads, I can get an audience with these variety of our people and do on a regular usually twice a month basis, at various locations around the south, working on a variety of projects.
I've just recently joined the NA, and hopefully can convert some over, but as you may know that is a very hard row to hoe. I did have a lengthy conversation with a person who is in agreement with most everything, with the exception of winning, they just believe the Jews have their fangs in our neck too deep. I don't seem to hear the "good nigger" story, like I use to, where some old guy has some sambo employee who isn't a nigger but one of the "good niggers", or has a Forrest Gump story, where nigger bubba toted him out of a jungle or desert in some war. I guess maybe all the good niggers have actually became a good nigger and died.
I may go to a gun show this weekend and I'm thinking about having a bonfire in late October in central Alabama. I have to go to Birmingham this evening so I'll put out some leaflets for Dr. Pierces' birthday today. I'll be in touch.
I have been around the feral, simian jungle savages for far too much of my life, so I know with unequivocal certainty that the only good nigger is a "good" nigger. And by a "good" nigger I mean a "good-and-dead" nigger. Be darn cautious, though, on the White Biocentrism Site; I have previously been excoriated for my usage of the "enwerd" (i.e., nigger).
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:25 am

No one gets "excoriated" for using the term "nigger," only reminded that its extreme overuse is poor writing and ineffective at Alliance building.

Klanton mentioned that Alliance building is a hard row to hoe, and he's right. Let's not make it any harder to reach and convince sincere and serious helpers to Our Cause by turning them away from us by presenting an image of you and all of us of backwardness. I've personally seen usage of the term by Congoids themselves on a daily basis and in every conceivable meaning get thrown around with abandon and it's a sight at how poor they're presenting themselves. Need we ape them?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.