Will Williams

Re: Prospectus for a National Front

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:A Cosmotheist response to John Carvers article on
"Cosmotheism", or more specifically, his somewhat
false criticisms of it.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/07/cosmotheism/

John writes:

"And, like Christianity, Cosmotheism is de facto a universalistic religion. Now, this will seem a strange claim since Pierce offers it as an ethnic religion — a religion for whites exclusively."

A religion that is for "Whites only and exclusively" is not any "de facto universalistic religion" at all.
That is not only a "strange claim" it's a "false one to claim that it is one" as Dr. Pierce made it clear.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist
You sure do have more patience than do I, Cosmotheist. This John Carver critic is not one of us and never will be. I wouldn't waste my time with him. But thanks for posting the link. I read the article and the comments that followed, some of them quite good. Andrew Hamilton, for example, like you, addresses this claim by Carver about Cosmotheism being universalist:
---

Andrew Hamilton
Posted July 29, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

Cosmotheism represents belief in progress on steroids. It is a millenarian intellectual construct.

Millenarianism, the belief in a future utopia, has been characteristic of various sectarian groups of whites throughout history. Judaism, too, is utopian, as are its secular off-shoots like Communism.

The other striking characteristic of Cosmotheism, noted by Carver, is its universalism. Universalism seems inherent in all forms of pantheism or panentheism, to which whites, or a large subset of them, are strongly drawn.

I am most familiar with this in the form of New Thought, developed by New England mystics in the late 19th and early 20th centuries (but still alive today) influenced by Emersonian Transcendentalism. New Thought bears many resemblances to Cosmotheism, with the exception, of course, of any pro-whiteness. Its ideology is multiracial.

“The universe,” [Pierce] writes, “is the physical manifestation of the whole.” Nothing within the universe can be said to be an end-in-itself: not mankind, not the planets, nothing. Only the whole is an end-in-itself. Further, the whole is continuously changing and evolving toward more and more complex forms.

That is a universalist vision. Non-whiteness is inherent in it.

---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
[...]

Andrew Hamilton, for example, like you, addresses this claim by Carver about Cosmotheism being universalist:
---

Andrew Hamilton
Posted July 29, 2012 at 8:26 am | Permalink

Cosmotheism represents belief in progress on steroids. It is a millenarian intellectual construct.
[...]

“The universe,” [Pierce] writes, “is the physical manifestation of the whole.” Nothing within the universe can be said to be an end-in-itself: not mankind, not the planets, nothing. Only the whole is an end-in-itself. Further, the whole is continuously changing and evolving toward more and more complex forms.

That is a universalist vision. Non-whiteness is inherent in it.

---

Hamilton is brilliant and definitely on our side. But I think he's missing something here.

The brief passage he quoted sounds universalist, true. But so is the passage "All must accept the law of gravity." There's a lot more to Cosmotheism than the acceptance of the idea that only the Whole is an end in itself.

All moral questions devolve upon peoples (or subsets thereof) and their leaders, or upon individuals. Cosmotheism provides a framework under which leaders and individuals can answer the moral question "What should be done?" in any circumstance.

Cosmotheism posits that upward evolution is our present purpose. To accomplish that purpose, the uniquely creative and intelligent branch of life of which we are a part must continue on its path -- which would rule out recombination with other, less creative, lower -- or even parallel -- branches. This is not universalism.

It is true, however, that those of other races could, believing that the upward evolution of their branch of life is of the essence, develop their own variation on Cosmotheism. But what of it? They would just be one more force for the differentiation of races and peoples and against the Jewish agenda. And even if we abandoned Cosmotheism and conscious upward evolution ourselves, other groups could still adopt these ideas -- to their great benefit. That's true of all religions and philosophies, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

As I see it, the one Achilles heel of Cosmotheism is this: If those Whites who believe in it lose faith in our race's fitness for the task of upward evolution, then all is lost. But I see Cosmotheists as the least likely of Whites to lose faith.

If all Whites lose faith in ourselves, no religion, philosophy, or party can save us anyway. Cosmotheism will build faith in ourselves and our future.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 pm

Will writes:

You sure do have more patience than do I, Cosmotheist. This John Carver critic is not one of us and never will be. I wouldn't waste my time with him. But thanks for posting the link. I read the article and the comments that followed, some of them quite good.

Thank you will. I have been told that I have the patience of Job. :D

Whether or not "John Carver is one of us or never will be" the "point"
of the link and of these posts was only to reveal the errors of his own
only false reasoning and false statements regarding our Cosmotheism.

This is to educate those that may have come across the article and do
have therefore a false impression of what Dr. Pierces Cosmotheism is
and to correct it.

You are most welcome and I am glad that you think some of my comments
are quite good.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Kevin writes:

As I see it, the one Achilles heel of Cosmotheism is this: If those Whites who believe in it lose faith in our race's fitness for the task of upward evolution, then all is lost. But I see Cosmotheists as the least likely of Whites to lose faith.

If all Whites lose faith in ourselves, no religion, philosophy, or party can save us anyway. Cosmotheism will build faith in ourselves and our future.

Actually, it is our own task, as true White Cosmotheists, to both ensure and to insure that our White Race actually
becomes ever more fit for the task of "consciously-directed and upward evolution" and that our own "rational faith"
in Cosmotheism become ever stronger in both that resolve and in our "spirit" and "Racial Soul" towards a Godhood.

Indeed, most Whites already have "lost faith in themselves", mostly because of "their" own religions, philosophies,
and political parties currently no longer reflect truely "their" own inner racial souls or spirit but that of racial or of
ethnic "aliens" and of mostly the Jews in particular. Dr. Pierce recognized this "spiritual perversion" as being the
most essential and fundamental "source" of our own racial decay and of our own mental diseases.
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=801

Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is the cure for this "disease" of our racial souls and spirits by putting us back in touch
with the source of our own racial souls and spirit and which is inherent within our own dna as Whites and is Who
We Are both historically and in our essence spiritually and of which is Faustian.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:Kevin writes:

Actually, it is our own task, as true White Cosmotheists, to both ensure and to insure that our White Race actually
becomes ever more fit for the task of "consciously-directed and upward evolution" and that our own "rational faith"
in Cosmotheism become ever stronger in both that resolve and in our "spirit" and "Racial Soul" towards a Godhood.

Indeed, most Whites already have "lost faith in themselves", mostly because of "their" own religions, philosophies,
and political parties currently no longer reflect truely "their" own inner racial souls or spirit but that of racial or of
ethnic "aliens" and of mostly the Jews in particular. Dr. Pierce recognized this "spiritual perversion" as being the
most essential and fundamental "source" of our own racial decay and of our own mental diseases.

Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism is the cure for this "disease" of our racial souls and spirits by putting us back in touch
with the source of our own racial souls and spirit and which is inherent within our own dna as Whites and is Who
We Are both historically and in our essence spiritually and of which is Faustian.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Yes, that is indeed our task.

I suppose we can take heart in the fact that, despite the money and power of our enemies, with all the evidence of the nature of the Universe we have acquired in recent decades, the truth of Cosmotheism -- and the emptiness of competing ideologies and religions -- has never been more evident than it is now.

With my best,

Kevin.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:25 am

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
Cosmotheist wrote:Kevin writes:

http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=801

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Yes, that is indeed our task.

I suppose we can take heart in the fact that, despite the money and power of our enemies, with all the evidence of the nature of the Universe we have acquired in recent decades, the truth of Cosmotheism -- and the emptiness of competing ideologies and religions -- has never been more evident than it is now.

With my best,

Kevin.
And, yes, it is indeed, and it also
is "Our Cause" as "Cosmotheists":

Dr Pierce wrote:

...But now I want to be sure that you understand just one thing. If we ever are to achieve these concrete advances,
these physical victories, this material renewal of our nation, of our civilization, of our race, then we must first make
the spiritual advances that I’ve talked about here. Without the spiritual basis, the material victory will not be achieved.

As I said, in our future meetings we will explore many individual issues in much greater detail than we have here.
We hope you will join us in these future meetings and further increase your understanding of our work, and we hope
that you will begin to share our commitment to this work. And let me say this especially to those who are with us for
the first time, we do not care who you are or what you have believed in the past, nor do we require that you agree
exactly with us on a hundred different social, political, economic, and racial issues.

All we require is that you share with us a commitment to the simple, but great, truth
which I have explained to you here, that you understand that you are a part of the whole,
which is the creator, that you understand that your purpose, the purpose of mankind and
the purpose of every other part of creation, is the creator’s purpose, that this purpose is
the never-ending ascent of the path of creation, the path of life symbolized by our life rune,
that you understand that this path leads ever upward toward the creator’s self-realization,
and that the destiny of those who follow this path is godhood.
If you share this single truth with us, then everything else will follow and we invite
you to make a commitment now, today, to join us and work with us.

Source: http://nationalvanguard.org/2010/09/our-cause/

Yes, the Whole Truths of Reality are starting to be revealed and ever faster...and our worst
enemies are now getting more and more worried...and hence, there grows the danger of ever
more tyranny!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello Folks,

The following is the...

Original Cosmotheist Affirmation:

A:1 There is but One Reality.

A:2 That is Reality is the Whole.

A:3 It is the Creator, the Self-Created.

A:4 I am of the Whole.

A:5 I am of the Creator, of the Self-Created.

A:6 My Purpose is the Creator's Purpose.

A:7 My Path is the Path of the Creator's Self-Realization.

A:8 My Path is the Path of Divine Consciousness.

A:9 My Destiny is Godhood.

The Rune of Life:

The insigne worn by the members of the Cosmotheist Community is the Rune of Life.
It is one of the Characters in the ancient runic alphabet, or futhark, used many centuries
ago by our people in Europe.

Each of the ancient runes represented not only a sound but also an idea or a group of related ideas.
The Rune of Life, the man-rune, the mother rune, represented life, birth, rebirth, renewal and creation.

For us the Rune of Life retains all these meanings and represents in addition the never-ending process
of self-creation by which the Whole approaches completion. It represents the upward path of Life which
we strive to follow.

The Rune of Life ties together for us the past and the future of our people. And it signifies our radical
and implacable opposition to the contraveners of the Creators Purpose and the enemies of our people.

http://www.solargeneral.com/mirrors/cos ... sswith.jpg

More history on the Runes are here:

http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com ... ne-by.html

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 am

This is an excellent explaination by Dr. Pierce of
"Why We Fight".

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHn7g1_N-p8#t=13