Any and everywhere
14%
Other
7%

Total votes: 14

FolkishFreya

It's still there...

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:37 am

Passed by a bumper sticker I placed almost a year ago. It's still there! Happy to see it there.
Attachments
IMG_20230713_131736_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_131736_HDR.jpg (2.02 MiB) Viewed 2415 times
IMG_20230713_131954_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_131954_HDR.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 2415 times
IMG_20230713_132007_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230713_132007_HDR.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 2415 times
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

JohnUbele

Re: It's still there...

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:35 am

I used to enjoy taking the NA business cards and putting them on Coke and snack machines. There was a way that I could wedge the business cards on the front face of the machines near the coin intake. I would push them between the metal flashing and the plastic/plexiglass front cover. I was very careful when I did this to make sure that no one saw me place the cards on the machines.

One time I put cards on some machines at a county administrative building and it resulted in a media story being done about it because one of the Jewish county commissioners saw the business cards and flipped out about them, and then he contacted the local newspaper then the paper did a story about it. This happened about 20 years ago.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:01 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:35 am
I used to enjoy taking the NA business cards and putting them on Coke and snack machines. There was a way that I could wedge the business cards on the front face of the machines near the coin intake. I would push them between the metal flashing and the plastic/plexiglass front cover. I was very careful when I did this to make sure that no one saw me place the cards on the machines.

One time I put cards on some machines at a county administrative building and it resulted in a media story being done about it because one of the Jewish county commissioners saw the business cards and flipped out about them, and then he contacted the local newspaper then the paper did a story about it. This happened about 20 years ago.
Great idea John. I've put business cards and brochures the mlk ones in bathroom stalls. I realize it might seem unsanitary for people to pick up, it's there to see with their eyes at least. My favorite route is rest stops along the freeways.

I miss mass distributions. I kick ass at those.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:27 am

JohnUbele wrote:

I put the cards on the front of the machines like this:

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:33 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:01 am
JohnUbele wrote:

Great idea John. I've put business cards and brochures the mlk ones in bathroom stalls. I realize it might seem unsanitary for people to pick up, it's there to see with their eyes at least. My favorite route is rest stops along the freeways.

I miss mass distributions. I kick ass at those.

Thank you very much.

I remember the time during 2003 and 2004 when we had so many units and individuals putting out fliers. It was really something. Hopefully we'll see that level of activism again soon.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:07 am

Anywhere and everywhere there's White foot traffic is the location as to where to place impersonally distributed literature. I've found that when it touches people personally, such as being placed in their hands or at a minimum close to their mailbox that there appears to be more of an impact.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:37 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:07 am
Anywhere and everywhere there's White foot traffic is the location as to where to place impersonally distributed literature. I've found that when it touches people personally, such as being placed in their hands or at a minimum close to their mailbox that there appears to be more of an impact.
Yes, 100% you're an outstanding recruiter Jim.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:00 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:37 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:07 am
Yes, 100% you're an outstanding recruiter Jim.
Thank you, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that! Raising consciousnesses might be closer to the mark, most everyone in this area of around 400,000 (70-80% White) has heard of the National Alliance, mostly through literature distributions, and the hits our websites have gained where viewers have checked us out have increased. Those who have responded positively towards our message here locally remains unknown to me as I'm not privy to Alliance correspondence nor to members joining.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:57 pm

Excellent! Its way up there so Shlomo cant reach it.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE