NA Competition: The National Justice Party (NJP)

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

NA Competition: The National Justice Party (NJP)

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:58 pm

Online, I keep running into guys that won't consider the NA because they're "already part of the NJP faction". They say that America's about to balkanize and the NJP are seriously working on creating a parallel state that will be able to take care of Whites.

Here's their website: https://nationaljusticeparty.com/

Also, everyone calls me a "Fed!" whenever I try to interest them in the NA. I'm getting used to it.

Will Williams

Re: NA Competition: The National Justice Party (NJP)

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:58 pm
Online, I keep running into guys that won't consider the NA because they're "already part of the NJP faction". They say that America's about to balkanize and the NJP are seriously working on creating a parallel state that will be able to take care of Whites...
Also, everyone calls me a "Fed!" whenever I try to interest them in the NA. I'm getting used to it.

Leave 'em alone, AA. Don' be defensive when they foolishly call you a Fed and badmouth our Alliance. NJP is not competitive with NA and never will be. They may think they are but their behavior toward you reveals their true colors. We stand apart from and above their "party" and always will.

Some background on NJP and their leaders is found on WB, like here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5030&p=20551&hilit= ... ich#p20551

Read that carefully, then ask yourself, seriously: how can NJP compete with NA with a Jew leader?

Put 'NJP Balogh' in WB search feature and you'll come up with more, especially in our Words of Wolf Stoner topic, here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4708&p=23900&hilit ... ogh#p23900 Listen to what Mr. Stoner has to say there in response to what our Mr. Mathis learned in his research about NJP:

Thank you for this information. Any Jewish connection disqualifies a man from being a leader among White people. The quotes from NJP program testify not so much about their malicious intents as of their desire to play politics in the framework of the existing system. Despite of posing as being extremely radical, they dream about being accepted by mainstream society as an alternative to the Republican Party. Surely, it is never going to happen. There were many other nationalist organizations that tried to follow this path; it always ended in failure. The British National Party is the best example. They forget the main principle of successful struggle: never compromise on the core issues. But they try to gain some foothold in legal politics by trading the most essential aspects. Maybe, such organizations are fostered by the system in order to have a grip on the situation in case a big social unrest starts among White people. In any case, even if NJP leaders themselves are not stooges, this party is thoroughly infiltrated by FBI. It is very easy to do with an organization that tries to be a popular mass movement. NJP is sure to be a failure at some point; either by design or due to the wrong path its leaders chose.
Also more, here in Who is NARRG? page 10 where I responded to Jim's revelations about NJP: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1472&p=21536&hilit ... ogh#p21536
Jim, I noticed your comment on NV about the half-baked National Justice Party, responding to some fellow who claimed NJP is the answer. No need to rehash all the crap about NARRG now, but two of NJP's founding members are Alan Balogh, a former NA member who supported NARRG against NA to the bitter end, and his son Warrfen Balogh. This was moved to the Moderators Forum at WB to avoid such a public squabble. It doesn't hurt for us WB mods to look back. I've unlocked this old topic.

Of course volker Zorn is Martin Kerr, an ally who heads New Order.
Volker Zorn wrote: ↑Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:10 pm
I was greatly heartened by the report that Will Williams made the first step in the reconciliation of the warring NA factions following his recent courtroom victory. As the NARRG report notes:
Mr. Williams after the hearing made a concentrated effort to reach out to NARRG in an effort to stop NARRG’s lawsuit against both Gliebe et. al. and the NA Corporation.
In a post on Stormfront, Chairman Williams goes on to state:
We're sincere, serious White men and women who should be able to solve internal disputes diplomatically, among ourselves -- albeit while holding our noses, swallowing our bile and biting our tongues at times -- rather than allow JOG courts to decide out fate.
This outreach by the new Chairman reveals both a magnanimous spirit and keen political acumen. These are qualities that are very rarely found in the WN movement, where shortsightedness and a spirit of petty vindictiveness are the norm.

In contrast to this is the OP of this thread. (Note: The OP has been removed, and so has the user who started it - Michael; 5/24/2015)

I have no use for the Identity Christians involved in the NARRG: they are essentially interlopers, and not a legitimate part of the NA movement at all. On the other hand, the ad hominem attacks on the other NARRG leaders are out of line. I have known Jim Ring for over 40 years, and I know him to be a sincere and dedicated fighter for the NA and Dr. Pierce's vision of a White future. Moreover, he has a profound understanding of the Cosmotheist worldview. It is indeed tragic that he is on the other side of the divide in the effort to rebuild Dr. Pierce's movement. Likewise, newcomers Robert Ransdell and Michael Weaver have proven themselves to be energetic and fearless NA street activists--the very sort of men needed to kick-start the Alliance back into political viability.

Beyond that, the insulting remarks directed against Dr. Pierce's brother are unworthy of a group pledged to honor Dr. Pierce's memory.

These bitter personal attacks are not the way forward. They drive away potential support and they poison the atmosphere with hard-feelings and ill-will.

[EDIT: You are absolutely correct, vz. I have removed those insults - Will Williams]

With Will now officially at the helm, the NA operates from a position of strength. It should exhibit political maturity as well.
Proper formatting is found at the linked comment, Read it al, AA, then leave NJP and other groups alone. Again, they are not NA's competition. It takes two to compete and we're not competing to their "party" or their "parallel state."

Volker Zorn, otoh, leader of the New Order, is an Alliance ally; we are not in competition. NA and NO both have roots back to George Lincoln Rockwell and beyond.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:10 pm
Leave 'em alone, AA. Don' be defensive when they foolishly call you a Fed and badmouth our Alliance.
I don't react with defense but instead with understanding. "I get this a lot. It's okay to be paranoid; they are--no doubt--after white nationalist."

I then ask them why they have chosen their particular Pro-White faction (what they think is Pro-White, anyway), so that I'll know how best to show the NA as the supreme Pro-White organization.

The competition the NJP presents is that young Whites think they're a viable option for our children's future. They are dead wrong. I wanted to know how best to show the truth of this fact and so I came here.

I want to leave them with some food for thought, then wish them luck and move on.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:03 am

Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:40 am
Will Williams wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:10 pm
Leave 'em alone, AA. Don't be defensive when they foolishly call you a Fed and badmouth our Alliance.
I don't react with defense but instead with understanding. "I get this a lot. It's okay to be paranoid; they are--no doubt--after white nationalist."

I then ask them why they have chosen their particular Pro-White faction (what they think is Pro-White, anyway), so that I'll know how best to show the NA as the supreme Pro-White organization.

The competition the NJP presents is that young Whites think they're a viable option for our children's future. They are dead wrong. I wanted to know how best to show the truth of this fact and so I came here.

I want to leave them with some food for thought, then wish them luck and move on.
AA, you're back. You never told me why you resigned from our Alliance back around May of this year, The note you sent to our National Office simply read, "I quit." Nothing else. I thought that odd but didn't question your decision or even ask why you quit.

I did receive feedback from other members you had communicated with, however. One member told me that you, "called NA Leadership and yourself [me] cowards. He said that you didn’t understand Dr. Pierce."

So, now you're back on WB. I'm curious. What have you learned that brought you back? Have you changed your mind about NA leadership?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

natmanwhite

Post by natmanwhite » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:50 am

Is it accurate to call the NJP white clickbait?

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:03 pm

natmanwhite wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:50 am
clickbait
noun
click·​bait ˈklik-ˌbāt
: something (such as a headline) designed to make readers want to click on a hyperlink especially when the link leads to content of dubious value or interest

I suppose you could say that, since the NJP provides dubious value.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:18 pm

natmanwhite wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:50 am
Probably so, Dappy. But we don't harp on other groups, especially one that we know would tell one of our NA members that he's a "fed" for being in NA.

WB is for National Alliance members and official supporters and for mentoring new members and those who visit here who are interested in joining NA.

You are neither an Alliance member nor even a supporter. You simply enjoy posting to our forum like you post to other groups' forums, and while using the Alliance's Life Rune symbol as your avatar. Anyone reviewing the 26 comments you've posted to WB since 4 November (by clicking on your name) can see how green you are and unfamiliar with our organization. You can read the comment I put up earlier in this topic about NJP, but you have no interest in doing so. You can search WB for 'njp' before posting a stupid topic like "NA Competition: The National Justice Party (NJP), but you don't. Check out this topic that informs that the leader of NJP is a Jew: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5030

I suggest you read the Rules of Conduct for White Biocentrism on the Index Page and take seriously these rules prior to posting nonsense. Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

When you register at White Biocentrism you agreed not to post "any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws." You are expected to uphold those clearly stated standards.

In addition to those rules, note well that White Biocentrism (WB) is an adult forum for serious White people only. It is a place where we can come together among our own and discuss issues impacting our race, and find solutions to the serious problems facing our unique people. Disruptors, even unintentional disruptors, of this vital purpose will not be tolerated.

WB is not a "free speech" forum where every opinion is welcome. WB seeks consensus of opinion and ideology among racially responsible White people. Our biocentric ideology is informed by the teachings of the late Dr. William Luther Pierce, founder of the religion / philosophy / worldview he called Cosmotheism. We are not dogmatic: Imaginative, innovative approaches to advancing our cause are welcome. Legitimate questions are welcome, too, from those new to our ideas. But those who are actively opposed to the survival, advancement, and conscious evolution of our race should find another venue for their discussions. These rules will evolve as our community grows.

Get smart, Dappy, or move on to another group like NJP or PF.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:25 pm

You will probably rather ban me now, Chairman. I'm only going to accelerate.

Thank you for keeping Dr. Pierce's message alive. I really wish I could've met him; and in a sense, I have.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:27 pm

Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:25 pm
You will probably rather ban me now, Chairman. I'm only going to accelerate.

Thank you for keeping Dr. Pierce's message alive. I really wish I could've met him; and in a sense, I have.
Yes, I am banning you from WhiteBiocentrism.com, AA, whether you "accelerate" or not. I don't trust you.

natmanwhite is skating on thin ice here at WB as well for reasons I have told him. If he doesn't correct himself, he'll also be blocked.