You burn our flag, Jewboy, we burn yours

Will Williams

You burn our flag, Jewboy, we burn yours

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:39 pm

Found this in the centerfold of RESISTANCE magazine, Winter 2002 Issue #17:

Occasionally the NA can be both
revolutionary and reactionary :lol:

Jews had recently boasted in their media about how they had burned a Confederate flag.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: You burn our flag, Jewboy, we burn yours

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:36 pm

I recall this was in a Bulletin from those days, featured on the front page. The first time I'd ever heard of Will Williams :)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:20 am

Is there any way I can get a copy of that issue?
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 am

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:20 am
There are (or perhaps were since its been a few years since I've seen them) stacks of old Bulletins at the old National Office building, West Virginia campus. One is bound to be somewhere to be viewed. As I recall, one such collection of them was in the former broadcast room where the ADV broadcasts originated in those days. I spent a bit of time going through them myself looking for the particular Bulletin featuring some activism of my own on the front or second page.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:48 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:05 am
RCavallius wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:20 am
There are (or perhaps were since its been a few years since I've seen them) stacks of old Bulletins at the old National Office building, West Virginia campus. One is bound to be somewhere to be viewed. As I recall, one such collection of them was in the former broadcast room where the ADV broadcasts originated in those days. I spent a bit of time going through them myself looking for the particular Bulletin featuring some activism of my own on the front or second page.
Noted, thank you.
H0216