Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Will Williams

Re: Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:45 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:52 am
Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:53 pm
I renewed my C-C paywall sub and caught this absurd article there today, . . .
While splitting up the country along political or historical rather than racial lines would not be the solution to our problems, wouldn't it be a step in the right direction, as it would weaken the power of the federal government and make the idea of balkanization respectable and thus move the idea of a separate racial state from the realm of the absurd to the realm of the conceivable and thus possible? In addition, wouldn't a White enclave be less threatened by the government of a fledging newly independent state than it would be by the powerful U.S. government?
I don't know, would it? It's all speculation at this point.

Separation racially along the lines I offered here https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/ will be the ultimate test of our freedom to associate with whom we choose. We either have that freedom or we don't. I say we do and that we will fight for it if necessary.

The article I responded to clearly states this:
The Homeland Institute is therefore launching a series of case studies called New Nations, in which we will envision in concrete terms what several states or collections of states would look like as their own independent nations.
The Homeland Institute's "national divorce" idea is unworkable racially, especially in an already minority-White state like Texas. The article's claim is:
Demographically, Texas is 39.8% non-Hispanic white, 40.2% Hispanic, 12.8% black, and 6.1% Asian

How many of those supposed 39.8% "non-Hispanic whites" in Texas are racially-mixed or bi-racial? Due to that missing stat I'd say that claim is flawed. The U.S. Border patrol is already more than 50% "Hispanic," or non-White -- not Spaniards.

Representing the National Alliance that already has been making its community-building concept
a reality on its own property in a virtually 100% White precinct, that is the plan I will promote. It may work in a certain county in west Texas, but the state of Texas is already lost territory.

According to the most recent ACS, "Hispanic whites" are lumped in with White Texans, saying the racial composition of Texas was https://worldpopulationreview.com/state ... population:
White: 64.33%
Black or African American: 12.13%
Two or more races: 10.92%
Other race: 7%
Asian: 5.03%

Greg Johnson, owner of Counter-Currents, and presumably head of the Homeland Institute, lives in San Francisco. Can he implement his national divorce from there in California, another state that has long been minority bon-White? Hardly? A handful of counties in northern California may secede from the rest of the state, but overall WikiJews tell us this:

According to the 2020 U.S. census, California's population was 34.7% Non-Hispanic White, 5.7% African American, 1.5% Native American, 16.1% Asian, 0.4% Pacific Islander, 13% Two or more races, and 39.4% Hispanic or Latino of any race.[33] Hispanics are the largest racial/ethnic group in California. Non-Hispanic Whites have decreased from about 76.3 – 78% of the state's population in 1970[34] to 36.6% in 2018.[32]

Most common ancestry in each county in 2000

2000!?! With Whites fleeing the sanctuary state of California in droves, how much more have their numbers been replaced by non-Whites since then?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:07 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:52 am
Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:53 pm
I renewed my C-C paywall sub and caught this absurd article there today, . . .
While splitting up the country along political or historical rather than racial lines would not be the solution to our problems, wouldn't it be a step in the right direction, as it would weaken the power of the federal government and make the idea of balkanization respectable and thus move the idea of a separate racial state from the realm of the absurd to the realm of the conceivable and thus possible? In addition, wouldn't a White enclave be less threatened by the government of a fledging newly independent state than it would be by the powerful U.S. government?
We need not wait to build up institutions (including the one here called White Biocentrism which falls under the category of media institution) for the day when we're powerful enough to have government with all the features that comes with it. This idea is not just conceivable now, but do-able now. What we're witnessing now is the gradual breakdown leading to failure of the current Jewed order of things. Jews will want to get in on any "political or historical" type of order that comes about after the fall of the present system and if these new entities get subverted by then controlled by those Jews, we'll be right back where we began with numerous hostile Jewish orders instead of one monolithic order.

The time is now to prepare for our new order, not someone else's. https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:42 pm

I've made two comments -- one yesterday, another today -- under an article at C-C by Travis LeBlanc: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/wh ... ace-owens/ In the one today I linked to an article at our NationalVanguard.org. That is the point of this exercise: to promote our Websites on this site where those interested in pro-White activism congregate.

Will Williams January 13, 2024
… Candace Owens is black. That’s not my main issue with her, but it is also not a non-issue. Throughout the history of the dissident Right, there has occasionally been some debate as to what level of involvement non-whites should be allowed to have in the pro-white movement. Some hardliners might say that we must support only those who are completely white.
---
Call me a hardliner or call me a purist. I’m certainly a pro-White dissident but no “Rightist.”

I don’t “support” any non-Whites, with the exclusion perhaps of Louis Farrakhan’s ant-Jew, anti-race-mixing, racial separatist NOI, and them at arm’s length.

I don’t even “support” Whites who don’t capitalize the word White when used to describe our people. How difficult is that to do? Does criticism come to those who don’t?

What we need are serious hardline White leaders who do not compromise on the need to separate from Jews, other non-Whites and from their alien influence. It’s not that difficult if one has the will and the determination.

I was spoiled by single-minded Dr William Pierce, so will never support some dingbat Black “conservative.” Exactly what is it that Ms. Owens is striving to conserve?
Will Williams January 14, 2024
American renaissance I’m iffy about. I do have some respect for Jared Taylor, and I do think he has helped with “some” understanding of demographic problems since the early-1990s…
---

Jared deserves respect as an entry level spokesman on racial issues, but he falls miserably short on the Jew Question. His Paved With Good Intentions was good on race. I subscribed to his American Renaissance newsletter when it first came out around 1990, but soon dropped it when he announced in it that at least three Jews were invited to speak at one of his early gatherings. He was entitled to become more intelligent on the JQ after that, but his fate with serious pro-White activists was sealed later when he appeared on the popular mainstream Phil Donahue Show and was asked by the host:
DONAHUE: How are you with the Jews? Are you OK, the Jews?
TAYLOR: The Jews? The Jews are fine by me.
DONAHUE: And so Jews can live in your neighborhood and to go your cocktail party with all those good looking people?
TAYLOR: They look white to me.
My goodness, that makes Jared more than just “iffy.” It’s more like he was bona fide controlled opposition from at least that point forward.

Was Jared compromised early on? Yes. Read here about him and the racial Jew Ronald Keeva Unz who also has a Website that is popular with not-so-serious-minded Whites: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/07/ar ... mpromised/

About Mr. Unz, to paraphrase you Ian, “We don’t need any Jew to get White people to do what we ourselves must do.”
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:01 pm

Jim Goad has produced a short 8-minute video, put up at C-C, that should be required viewing by every White American: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/ka ... ers-video/ No exceptions.

Douglas Mercer January 15, 2024
Instant Classic

Fyrdman January 15, 2024
Could it be? At film frame 02.52 appearing fleetingly, in a doorway on the floor, there looks like a red and white cloth with a black line. It surely can’t be a certain flag, from a certain European country, of long ago, could it?

Will Williams January 15, 2024
Could be.

Great job, Mr. Goad. Who can watch this and not be moved against Jewry?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:02 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:42 pm
I've made two comments -- one yesterday, another today -- under an article at C-C by Travis LeBlanc: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/wh ... ace-owens/
Was Jared compromised early on? Yes. Read here about him and the racial Jew Ronald Keeva Unz who also has a Website that is popular with not-so-serious-minded Whites: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/07/ar ... mpromised/

A fellow answering to Antipodean responded to what I'd written yesterday so I responded back:

Antipodean January 14, 2024
You don’t because you were never immersed in a liberal world view. National Vanguard is a big ask for such a person to swallow. As a recent convert I found both AmRen and particularly Unz Review extremely useful in shedding the programming. I don’t look at them much now that I’m convinced of the rightness of our cause but there are those who stay around and leave bread crumbs in the comments.

I’m sure GLR wasn’t the first to write that propaganda is needed at all levels. To be honest even hearing Candace being semi-based was helpful.

Thank you. I looked up the word antipodean: “any two places or regions that are on diametrically opposite sides of the earth.” Interesting.

You’re correct that I was never immersed in liberalism (i.e., a disease of the brain). Having been raised in the segregated south I was racially conscious from a young age but knew next to nothing about Jews. My first introduction may have been in 1959 when my 6th grade class was required to read The Diary of Anne Frank. The Hollywood movie by that name came out the same year, so you might say that was an attempt to immerse me and my 100% White classmates in a liberal world view. By the time I saw a photo of the mule-faced Anne Frank compared to the attractive Millie Perkins, who played her in that movie, I had to wonder why others didn’t notice and question the contradiction. Now our people, even liberals, if they can brace themselves to swallow some truth, can find it here: Unmasking Anne Frank by Ikuo Suzuki – Cosmotheism (cosmotheistchurch.org)

There are many shortcuts to truths found on National Vanguard that save folks from going through entry level sites like AmRen, or look to a Black conservative like Ms. Owens to find them. I’m not a recent convert like you, Antipodean. I seek truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth as a man of my race.

The millionaire Jew Unz tells some truths, yes, but not the whole truth and nothing but the truth. As a man of his race he is controlled opposition, leading Whites down a dead-end path. With his deep pockets he pays his writers, something we can’t do. He gives cover to his White followers who can say, “I’m no anti-Semite; I support the Jew Ron Unz.”

Is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day part of the “liberal worldview,” or just another pack of lies like the Anne Frank hoax or the Holocaust hoax? Who among us are not ready to swallow this truth, and why?: No King Over Us 2024: Do Your Part | National Vanguard

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:33 pm

Some details given here by Matt Parrott about the demise of the flash-in-the-pan National Justice Party. It and the comment under it are instructive and worth reading: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/th ... ostmortem/

I added the following comment today:

Good riddance is right.

I have little interest in the world of podcasting and never paid attention to the NJP, especially after they supported the plaintiffs in the bogus $2miilion lawsuit against the National Alliance ten years ago that I had to defend against. Where are all of those coup-plotting losers today?

Alan Balogh had been a dedicated Alliance member for years and is a good man. I met him and his son Warren when Warren was 12-years old. I viewed a video of Warren a few years back, giving a speech for NJP that was actually quite good, but for the wrong group. The Alliance will leave the door cracked for good men like the Baloghs to rejoin. It’s shut for now, however, to the misguided, know-it-all pool-partiers and frat boys.

I hate to tell you Mr. Hamburger Today but Christianity is not a “sub-racial issue.” If we are to survive as a race, the cause of White preservation must have a new spiritual foundation — and not one that worships its enemy’s tribal deity. Dr. William Pierce, arguably the greatest White race-thinker during the second half of the 20th century, a deep-thinking physicist who studied the laws of Nature scientifically, founded the Cosmotheist belief system for our people. In an early talk he gave in 1977, he explained to those gathered: Cosmotheism: Wave of the Future | National Vanguard

… I told you before in earlier meetings that we can find partial expressions of Cosmotheism among the writings of the ancients, 25 centuries ago. A great many of the Greek and Roman philosophers understood parts of our truth. The same was true of the pagan philosophers of northern Europe – and also of certain outstanding Christian thinkers in the Middle Ages, despite the fundamental contradictions of Cosmotheism with the teachings of the Church.

Then in the 18th and 19th centuries there was an enormous outpouring of Cosmotheist feeling. Cosmotheism, or at least one aspect of Cosmotheism, was the underlying idea of the entire Romantic movement in art and literature, from Alexander Pope to Joseph Turner and William Wordsworth. And Cosmotheism is the underlying idea of 20th century science. Today, more and more thinkers, scientific thinkers in particular, are coming to understand that fact and also to give explicit expression to that understanding.

I pointed out to you in earlier meetings some of the specifically Cosmotheist statements of some of the medieval thinkers and also some of the more modern philosophers: Hegel, Fichte, and others. The more one looks into the matter, the clearer becomes this Cosmotheist thread running through the spiritual and intellectual history of our race.

Every week I run across more and more examples. Just last Thursday someone sent me this statement by the novelist D.H. Lawrence – and I quote just a part of a longer statement by Lawrence: “We and the cosmos are one. The cosmos is a vast living body, of which we are still parts. The sun is a great heart whose tremors run through our smallest veins. The moon is a great gleaming nerve-center from which we quiver forever… Now all this is literally true, as men knew in the great past, and as they will know again.”

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:39 am

I'd included this comment a couple of days ago under the article about Black conservative Candace Owens:

I don’t even “support” Whites who don’t capitalize the word White when used to describe our people. How difficult is that to do? Does criticism come to those who don’t?

It drew a smarmy response from someone answering to the initial K.:

K.: January 17, 2024
What goofy boomer magic do you think is happening when you capitalize the w in the word white?

Will Williams: January 17, 2024
k.: January 17, 2024 :
What goofy boomer magic do you think is happening when you capitalize the w in the word white?
So, criticism does come to those of us who don't "support" those who don't capitalize White when referring to our race. Thanks. I had a feeling I’d smoke out a critic like you, Miss k, from the outgroup that objects.

Let’s call such simple standardization passive resistance from some of us who believe the White race is worth preserving and fighting for. It’s like a secret handshake among serious White racial loyalists. We notice it.
That's why we in the Alliance -- the in group -- capitalize White when referring to our race. :)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:57 am

I couldn't let a couple of comments under this article pass without promoting Cosmotheism, the religion of the future for Whites: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/th ... olidarity/

Will Williams January 17, 2024
Jim Goad: 70% of white Americans identify as Christian…

If accurate, that leaves possibly 30% who are realists, who don’t believe in Jewish spooks up in the sky. That’s a good start.

---
Mr. Kessler says: [R]religious skeptics should not abandon the traditional values of having big families, taking responsibility, following ethics, working hard, and building communities to the teachings of Muslims, Jews, and Christians…
---

The highlighted portion of your statement is certainly desirable, but why are teachings of those Abrahamic creeds necessary to fulfill Aryan traditions?

---
k says:
  • Christianity is not going to be good for asserting our nationhood

a people need a belief system

we’ve got widespread atheism now and we aren’t exactly in a good position currently

I don’t know what to take from all this.
---

Clearly you are befuddled by it all, k.

You’re correct that a people need a belief system and that Jew-spawned Christianity is an unsuitable belief system for Aryan nationalists. Atheists simply don’t believe in the other fellows’ spooks, That’s no belief system.

We need ethics; we need values and standards; we need a world view. And if one wants to call all of these things together a religion, then we need a religion. One might choose instead, however, to call them a philosophy of life. Whatever we call it, it must come from our own race soul: it must be an expression of the innate Aryan nature. And it must be conducive to our mission of racial progress -Dr. William Pierce, Founder of Cosmotheism for his long-suffering White kinsmen.

Jason Kessler, who wrote the article, was the organizer of the Unite the Right fiasco in Charlottesville in 2017. Read his linked article at C-C. to see he's as bewildered as Miss k. I wouldn't follow that young man to a worm wrestle.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:08 pm

Under the same topic:

Will Williams: January 18, 2024
Lord Shang: January 18, 2024 The Racial Right has barely ever “wooed” Christians. Quite the opposite. Men like Revilo Oliver, W.G. Simpson, and William Pierce (and even Wilmot Robertson, to some extent), not to mention Hitler and crew, were deeply hostile to Christianity… Even the focused and ecumenical Jared Taylor, who avoids giving offense to either Christians or Jews, never really reaches out specifically to Christians in order to argue that they should be pro-white…

Good for him, but his ecumenical avoidance of the JQ and the Jewish basis of Christianity so as not to offend Jews and Christians is unmanly, if not moral cowardice when he must know the correctness of those racial giants you mention earlier in the same paragraph, including truth-seekers like Metzger, Klassen, Strom and hundreds of other racial dissidents who are/were neither ecumenical nor part of any right-wing,

BTW, doesn’t ecumenical mean “promoting or tending toward worldwide Christian unity or cooperation”?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:47 pm

A little levity under this article: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/re ... -misheard/

Jim Goad January 19, 2024
I’ve learned to be cautious about asking black supermarket workers where the vinegar is.

Will Williams January 19, 2024
Ask for the vinegro to be halfway safe.

I remember the word renege was used when Coach Dean Smith of the NC Tarheel bastardball team would send in his second-string team.

Wimpy aka "Hamburger Today", another of C-C's "top 100" commentators, decided to correct the definition I provided for the word 'ecumenical' under Jason Kessler's article:

Will Williams: January 19, 2024 at 5:24 pm
Hamburger Today: January 19, 2024 ‘Ecumenical’ means the same as ‘universal’. It was co-opted by Christians, but it doesn’t belong to them…

Those thieving Christians! The definition I provided was taken from Merriam-Webster’s first definition; yours is more like the second.

a: of, relating to, or representing the whole of a body of churches
b: promoting or tending toward worldwide Christian unity or cooperation
: worldwide or general in extent, influence, or application
I use Merriam-Webster online, despite its being owned by a Jew. See Andrew Hamilton’s essay, Wikipedia (and Britannica) | National Vanguard, where he informs us:
I SUSPECT THAT EVEN most National Vanguard readers are unaware that the venerable Chicago-based Encyclopædia Britannica has been owned by Jewish billionaire Jacob E. “Jacqui” Safra, a member of the wealthy Safra banking family, since 1996.

Its longtime CEO was an Israeli, Ilan Yeshua, replaced upon his departure in May 2021 by a Mexican of unknown ethnicity.

Safra, who also owns Merriam-Webster, Inc