Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Will Williams

Re: Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:29 pm

After registering a complaint up front here about the way links I put on C-C aren't clickable I had to be clever at the end for people to click on NV articles. I like a level playing field. :|

Will Williams:January 31, 2024 Your comment is awaiting moderation.

I don’t mind having my comments moderated. They usually go through eventually, and I don’t mind losing the “like” button. But losing the “edit” capability results in the mess seen in my last post, above, where I could not remove the gaps in the text after submitting it. Perhaps I can get that back? My putting a link to, say, a nationalvanguard.org article, but it then appearing where it is not “clickable” is aggravating, especially if that practice is used selectively by a moderator. I just want to register those quibbles.

Thank you Flin Flon for providing the clickable link to that old C-C discussion. I listened to nearly 25 minutes.
Flin Flon: January 31, 2024
https://counter-currents.com/2017/08/co ... n-reunion/

The first fifteen minutes trots out why the first Charlottesville rally was a success while the then upcoming event could be a debacle (which it was)…

---

Even dated, that was an interesting discussion about Charlottesville just days prior to the debacle. What White race-thinker couldn’t be inspired by that earlier torch light procession chanting “Jews will not replace us”? Too bad what followed spoiled a victory.

Not being a “rightist,” as I’ve explained, I’ve never been a fan of uniting those on the big tent right-wing or of the alt-right. I’d never even heard of most of those involved, other than the “Nazis,” Kluckers, skinheads, etc., that were mentioned. Where are the alt-righters now? Anglin? Talented, but what a clown. He’s a contributor at the multi-millionaire Jew Unz’s site. Good duo. We are not in the same cause. Spencer? he had potential — articulate, telegenic, but out of his depth as an “identitarian,’ a trendy term I do not use. Ive heard that for a while he taught English at Blue Ridge prep school that my uncle owned and was its headmaster for years.

Mention of Airbnb cancelling Charlottesville participants’ bookings made sense. Their disreputable policy tells its hosts that they are forbidden to decline guests based on their sexual orientation, gender identity, or of any of the other protected sub-groups. What they meant is: do not rent to White racists who have discriminating tastes. What other policy can be expected from the billionaire Jew Airbnb owner, Brian Chesky, who is married to an Indian?

Regulating Big Tech as utilities rather than private corporations has been dissidents’ hobby horse for years now with little action by legislators who are in the pockets of their lobbyists — even when it was revealed how DOJ and Jew watchdogs worked with BT to censor legitimate criticism. NationalVanguard dotcom has followed this issue for years, like with this article from four years ago: big-tech-oligarchs-best-tool-for-censoring-the-internet-the-jewish-adl/. Put ‘tech censors’ in NV’s search block and a dozen or so article will show.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:24 am

Today's C-C comment, under another's at Mr. Kessler's new article about Elon Musk: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/el ... ish-power/.

This one is not moderated and both the "like" and the "edit" features have been added back so I can use them if I choose. However, I don't know if the links I put at the end of this comments are clickable.

Will Williams: February 2, 2024
Connor McDowell: January 29, 2024 Unfortunately, this is what the future of space exploration is going to be hamfisted into looking like:

“In 2002, Giovanni spoke in front of NASA about the need for African Americans to pursue space travel…”

---

Yes, Conner, Thanks for that. WikiJews quote the Negress Nikki Giovanni — one of SuperNegress Oprah Winfrey’s “25 most important Negroes” — as telling NASA that.

Let’s keep it real. David Sims, one of our side’s best writers, an expert in astrophysics who was serving on staff as Dr. William Pierce’s editor when Pierce died in 2002, wrote the following:

… In the United States, there are laws that require government agencies like NASA, and also contractors who do business with them, to hire Blacks, whether they are qualified or not. Because putting Blacks into critical mission-planning roles would probably get astronauts killed, they are mostly used for public relations tasks. The public sees Blacks speaking for NASA, and so the public gets the simple-minded idea that there are a lot of smart Blacks working in NASA.

In fact, however, the difficult work is done by Whites or by Asians almost exclusively. The astrodynamics. The engineering. Blacks are left with the aforesaid public relations jobs and, sometimes, tightening bolts (under supervision).

Racism by a more capable race, with respect to an inferior race, is sensible and, usually, defensive. Racists have learned a lesson about slavery — namely, that it doesn’t last; the slaves eventually are freed, and that is when the trouble begins. So today White racists don’t want any slaves. They just don’t want to have any other race around them, so they can be in their country all by themselves.

And space exploration is a good field in which to judge the relative quality of the races. As we can all see, Whites can put satellites into orbit.

But Blacks cannot do this….

More, here: Congoid Space Fantasies | National Vanguard
And here: Congoids and Spaceflight | National Vanguard
And here: Envy, Hate, Violence, and Space Exploration | National Vanguard
And here: Blacks Will Never Build Space Colonies | National Vanguard
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:17 pm

It's funny that when I copy Dr. Pierce's clickable links, below, from Greg Johnson's comprehensive list of Black History-related articles, here: https://counter-currents.com/2024/02/bl ... ources-12/, they appear in my comment as unclickable. I suppose the diligent reader can find nationalvanguard.org then search for the title of the article. That's not exactly fraudulent "shadow banning," defined as, say, where my comments would be visible to me, but not to other users accessing the site. That would be Jewy, crooked as a snake. Who does that? I'm told big tech social media shadow bans dissidents like us.

It still seems to me to be crooked, and perhaps just selective, when a link in a comment of mine to an NV article appears as the ones below that are not clickable, whereas links put up by other commenters at C-C are. :? Oh, well. I'll keep linking to NV articles for the reader to follow if he's smart and diligent. :D

Will Williams: February 2, 2024
Greg Johnson: Black History Month — formerly known as “February"...

Ha! Blacks claim RACISM! because they were given the shortest month of the year.

That is quite a list, Greg. I was pleased to see these by Pierce:

William Pierce, “Destroying the Past.”
William Pierce, “The Fraud of Black History.”
William Pierce, “Lies for Profit: The Myth of Black History.”
William Pierce, “The Roots of Civilization.”

His best on the subject, however, may have been this hilarious one from 26 years ago about the Harriet Tubman Black History Museum down in Macon, Georgia:

Brainwashing Our Children | National Vanguard

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:02 am

Richard Houck's article, "Remembering hitchBOT (2013–August 1, 2015) Artificial Intelligence & Racism" is put up at C-C a couple of days after John Massaro's article, "Whatever happened to Hitchhiking?" is put up on NV -- an opportunity to introduce Massaro and his Vaccines book to those C-C readers who can figure out how to click on John's NV article. See here for context: https://counter-currents.com/2024/02/re ... -hitchbot/

Will Williams: February 3, 2024
Although I’m in your camp, Sick, I like Richard’s conclusion:

Thankfully, AI can do something [liberals] cannot: approach a problem with honesty.

HitchBOT hadn’t been programmed to not venture through a Negro ghetto expecting a lift, so it wasn’t racist enough. Maybe AI will build in even more racial honesty in robots in future and help to convince smarter Whites that total separation from Blacks is the only solution, liberals be damned.

For Whites, thumbing a ride in the real world ain’t what it used to be, as expert hitchhiker John Massaro, with what he estimates are 17,000 miles of of it under his belt, tells here: Whatever Happened to Hitchhiking? | National Vanguard. One thing John has that HitchBOT lacked is the common sense to not attempt to hitch a ride in a Negro “no-go zone.” Even most mentally-challenged liberals know that much.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:54 pm

I was notified that my book Show Trial was reviewed at TOO: https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... -advocate/

While reading it there I discovered an article from a month ago at C-C that I had missed: https://counter-currents.com/2024/01/ch ... -agnostic/ Mine made today is the 138th comment under it

Will Williams: February 4, 2024
Mr. Kessler: Since the original Alt Right was crushed by the government in 2017, the white [sic] identity space has been dominated by something calling itself Christian Nationalism…

That is a good opening for this article about my favorite subjects — race and religion. I just discovered it over at The Occidental Observer. I had wondered what, if anything, had replaced the failed alt-right.

Now it’s time to replace once and for all the abortive alt-right’s replacement, this nutty Christian nationalism.

DP84: January 7, 2024 There is no need to utilize the existing antiwhite paradigm in our favor by trying to court White Christians and effectively make them choose between their race and their religion. Most of them will choose their religion and allow themselves to be replaced. The religion itself is the problem. It doesn’t matter that in the past, we were able to Germanize it and Aryanize it. That’s over. It’s the 21st century now, the world is interconnected, the frontiers are closed, and the nonwhite races of the world are the demographic future of Christianity.

[S]ince our race demands a teleology that anti-racist atheists [or agnostics] can’t or won’t offer, it is up to us in the WN Movement to offer that teleology, which is a project that William Pierce (among others) have attempted in the past and will be perfected in the future.

---

William Pierce’s Cosmotheism is far and away the best belief system to supplant spooky, Jew-spawned Christian nationalism: Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future by William Pierce – Cosmotheism (cosmotheistchurch.org)

Speaking of TOO, some here may find Nelson Rosit’s review of my book, put up here today: The Trials and Tribulations of a White Advocate – The Occidental Observer

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:31 pm

A good one that may influence a couple of the more radical race-thinkers at C-C: https://counter-currents.com/2024/02/su ... black-sea/

Gkruz: February 7, 2024 Kersey never mentions Jews. That’s like not mentioning the owner of the pit bull that attacked you.
Will Williams: February 7, 2024
Gkruz: February 7, 2024 Kersey never mentions Jews. That’s like not mentioning the owner of the pit bull that attacked you.

Mr. Alfredsson (in his opening paragraph): Paul Kersey… maintains a blog entitled Stuff Black People Don’t Like (SBPDL), currently hosted at The Unz Review…
---

Kersey is no pit bull, but you might say that the multi-millionaire Ronald Keeva Unz is the racial Jew who owns him.

I’d never heard of the fellow, but, then, I haven’t followed any of the “conservative extremists” in the failed anti-right circles where Kersey, whose given name is Michael J. Thompson, hung out for years. He is very weak tea.

Decide for yourselves — consider the source, Right Wing Watch**, but everything you need to know about Mr. Thompson can be learned here: Hiding in Plain Sight: The White Nationalist Who Toiled Inside a Right-Wing Media Powerhouse | Right Wing Watch

**Right Wing Watch is a People For the American Way (PFAW) project, a progressive advocacy group in the United States. “Organized as a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization, PFAW was registered in 1981 by the television producer Norman Lear.

It’s reported that Lear wrote or produced more than 100 programs on the electronic Jew. More about the PFAW founder in inimitable Douglas Mercer’s “Nixon and Lear” at nationalvanguard dot org:

Lear was born in Connecticut. His mother was a Jew from Ukraine, and his father was a Jew from Russia. He grew up in a Jewish household and had a bar mitzvah ceremony. Really, with these people you can write the Early Life section with a rubber stamp, so similar are they: Emigrate from eastern Europe, become Marxists, go into media or entertainment, hate the White man. It really is rather formulaic.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:53 pm

gkruz posts a positive comment. Then I have to disagree with Dark Plato for expressing his pusillanimity. https://counter-currents.com/2024/02/su ... black-sea/

gkruz: February 7, 2024 It matters if someone knows the JQ and won’t revel his power level, especially if a gatekeeper like Jared Taylor counseled him to cool it. That’s the same thing as implicitly denying the jewish role in the black plague. That’s a losing formula, now more than ever, when jews are frantically exposing their real nature to even the dullest Whitey and ramping up their hysterical demands for total control over every facet of our civilization.

Will Williams: February 7, 2024
DarkPlato: February 7, 2024 PK is legit. He is associated with Jared Taylor’s American Renaissance which famously does not broach the JQ. PK frequently dog whistles on this subject.
I must respectfully disagree, DP. PK may be legitimate for entry-level Whites who cannot handle red meat on the JQ and can only digest pabulum, like Jared “Jews look White to me” dishes out.

Let’s get real about PK’s keepers, the racial Jew Unz and Taylor: Are Jared Taylor and Ron Unz Compromised? | National Vanguard
“The term dog whistle comes from the actual tool known as a dog whistle. When you blow into a dog whistle it emits a tone that is too high pitched for the human ear. The slang term “dog whistle” means a form of coded communication that can be said publicly so that one group of people will understand what is truly being stated while the majority remain clueless as to the true intentions of the communication.”
That in bold fits the definition of moral cowardice — for our purposes the inability to tell the majority what you know to be true and what they need desperately to hear, like “the White race is worth preserving and fighting for.”

Synonyms for cowardice:
cravenness
dastardliness
gutlessness
poltroonery
pusillanimity
spinelessness

Moral courage is saying out loud what you believe to be true, owning your words without regard for what others think or worrying about personal consequences. It can be contagious.

General George Patton, Jr., who made the distinction between physical courage and moral courage, and spoke his mind about Jews after WWII, near the end of his career, had this to say:

“Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.”

Even WikiJews quote George accurately about Jews:
“Evidently the virus started by Morgenthau and Baruch of a Semitic revenge against all Germans is still working. … Harrison and his ilk believe that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews, who are lower than animals.”[218] Patton often compared Jews to animals and insects, often calling the Jewish people “locusts”,[218] referring to the Jewish people as “a subhuman species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our times.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:33 pm

Not everyone on Counter-Currents believes that White preservationists should avoid the JQ and stick to exposing problems of Blacks in our midst, but some do and I don't mind calling them out.

Francis XB February 8, 2024 What makes SBPDL work is that Paul Kersey concentrates on a single agitprop line, dissecting the impact of Africans on America. And then he hammers home on the many fronts affected by “Black Run America”: crime, urban life, education, civil government, property values, the space program and much, much more.

This is an effective tactic, right out of the PSYWAR handbook. Maintain the initiative, do not disperse your effort. Show how the individual issues are part of a bigger picture and then provide the ideological unity.

The effect is to create an awareness of the racial angle among many normies as well as reinforcing the already Red Pilled. And White people becoming racially conscious is the first stage in creating a wider nationalist movement.[/]

Will Williams:
February 8, 2024
Francis XB: February 8, 2024… Paul Kersey concentrates on a single agitprop line, dissecting the impact of Africans on America. And then he hammers home on the many fronts affected by “Black Run America”…

I see. Apparently he broached the JQ early in his racial career but has since steered clear of that for whatever reason, at least since partnering with Jared Taylor.

“Black Run America”? Are you kidding? To avoid Jewish control of nearly all aspects of life in America, particularly through control of the news and entertainment industries, is irresponsible. Blacks would run little in a White-run world unless Jews promote them. Think Norman Lear, above, for example.

A commenter above used the term “gatekeeper” to describe Jared and his entry level AmRen. One simply doesn’t get past AmRen’s gate if he wants to discuss Jews instead of Blacks (the Jews’ buffalo soldiers). So many come to the spiritual teachings of William Pierce once the lid has been lifted for them on the JQ. Those in safe entry level groups like AmRen must come our way; we certainly will not be going in reverse to work from your/their half-baked PSYWAR handbook.

You know, the words Black or Negro will not be found in Pierce’s bible that we published nearly 20 years after his death: Cosmotheism: Religion of the Future by William Pierce – Cosmotheism (cosmotheistchurch.org)

Our Alliance is not for everyone. That is for sure. I preserved the teachings of Pierce in text form as well as audio because I knew that the effect they had on me 30+ years ago will have the similar effect on some in newer generations of racially responsible Whites. I receive conformation of that all the time, like in a letter received in today’s snail-mail from a recently joined Alliance member:
“Chairman Williams, it’s been an incredible journey to find the Cosmotheist truth. WLP spoke to me through American Dissident Voices [radio] to give words to my own perception of the world and to show me what I have been all along. The most important thing he did for me was to call me a coward for not getting involved. That was three years ago… I’ve included along with my National Alliance Member Survey a membership application for one of my close friends who has also accepted the Path. Enclosed also is his application fee and dues from us both for several months…”
Realizing one is a coward for staying on the sidelines instead of joining with others of like mind in the arena is hurtful to some but motivates others.
We can make a difference, because courage is contagious. It spreads from person to person.

And it’s powerful. One courageous truth-teller can back down a thousand cowards and liars and hypocrites. He can send a whole regiment of Jewish media bosses scurrying for cover, like vampires fleeing the light of the rising sun.

There has never been a time in the long history of our race when we were more in need of a few honest men and women, a few people of courage and integrity. There has never been another time when a few good men and women had the opportunity to make such a big difference as they can make now.
-William Pierce in 1995. More here: Brainwashing in America | National Vanguard

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:38 pm

Commenting under a new C-C article about the Jew Leonard Bernstein, here:
https://counter-currents.com/2024/02/lo ... h-maestro/. Got in an NV plug for Douglas Mercer's review of the movie Maestro, about Bernstein.

Will Williams:
February 10, 2024
Ondrej Mann: February 7, 2024 I boycott everything from anti-white (sic] Netflix...
---

Thanks for the heads-up. I ordered and returned DVDs through the mail from Netflix 15 or 20 years ago for a while until ones I wanted to see was exhausted. No Netflix nor HULU nor anything coming out of Hollywood do I care to watch for the reason you give. I’d rather watch paint dry.

There was a good expose years ago titled “The Three Bs: Bach, Beethoven and Bernstein” in, I believe, Instauration magazine, but I can’t find it. Perhaps someone else can.

The inimitable Douglas Mercer reviewed Maestro two months ago, here: Leonard Bernstein: The Rake’s Regress | National Vanguard

[H]e was little more than a baleful rutting beast who vaulted to fame, fortune, and adulation on the back of journalistic and newspaper hacks sunk in puffery and advertising glitz who shoehorned him into the coveted and necessary yet trumped-up role as the “first great American conductor.

Someone asked about Tom Wolfe’s Radical Chic. See review: Tom Wolfe, radical chic and that party at Lenny Bernstein’s | TheArticle

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:02 am

A "top 100" commenter at C-C took offense to my criticism of putting the issue of Blacks ahead of the JQ in importance, here: https://counter-currents.com/2024/02/su ... black-sea/ So I addressed his criticism fully, though it is long.

Will Williams: February 11, 2024
Lord Shang: February 11, 2024 Will Williams, You should learn from Greg Johnson on these matters…
---

I am trying to learn from Greg. He’s smarter than I and way more educated. So are a lot of other people. What I’ve learned and like to share from my 40 years of experience with top White leaders, especially William Pierce, shouldn’t be seen as any sort of “infighting,” but as providing the alternative to the “big tent” approach that you apparently advocate. I could probably even learn a thing or two from you, but it seems to me that you are headed where I’ve already been, Lord.

I’m not here to argue with you or to compare my “movement” credentials with yours. Greg provides an excellent platform for discussion of racial matters.

---
Reversing the alien destruction as well as white (sic) self-destruction of our dying race is an all-hands-on-deck matter…
---

Our movement, that is the National Alliance’s, is not a mass movement. It is the tried-and-true vanguard strategy. It is sound. Your all-hands-on-deck approach is the big tent. The great majority of White “hands” do not care a whit about preservation of their race. You must know that. Try organizing the millions of Whites who watched the Super Bowl tonight to dedicate themselves to White preservation. “Herding cats” comes to mind.

Dr. Pierce was not one to compromise on fundamentals. He answered this important question about the big tent approach nearly 50 years ago and it is still valid: Why Don’t All the Pro-White Organizations Unite? | National Vanguard

There exists a vast multitude of human personality types, people with different skills, talents, outlooks, preferences, and approaches. ALL types working for white [sic] preservation should be welcomed to the task. If “Paul Kersey” wants to devote himself heroically to exposing black crime and the black-caused ruin of huge swaths of urban America, what kind of character would criticize those efforts simply because he doesn’t deal with the JQ, or perhaps even view it as you do?
---

What exactly is the JQ, Lord? A question should have an answer. My answer is the seven words that were found on our National Alliance’s weekly radio show yesterday, here: Love Your Race 2024 | National Vanguard

“An unnamed adversary will always remain unconquered.”

If you and Mr. Kersey and others think that just naming Blacks as the main racial adversary, and not the powerful Jews behind them, then more power to you. You at least are “throwing bait.” But you shouldn’t criticize those of us who are Jew-wise, focus on the Jewish Question and provide answers to it.

PK is doing more to awaken his fellow mind-enslaved whites (sic) than 99.99% of his brethren. (And Ron Unz is a brilliant and righteous Jew who has produced excellent work in historical revisionism, and whose website is exemplary in defending freedom of speech and producing edgy content.).
---

If you say so. Multi-millionaire Ronald Keeva Unz is ineligible for NA membership. Our members like it that way. He could support NA but that will never happen.

I’ve been fighting for white (sic] preservation possibly for as long or longer than you have, though obviously not as comprehensively or publicly. I saw my role decades ago as trying to insinuate myself into the GOP so as to move it in a more immigration-restrictionist direction. (Whining about the JQ will do absolutely nothing to save White America, including via the eventual creation of an ethnostate, unless the Third World immigration invasion is first halted, something heroes like Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow and other race and political realists well understand.) I did a lot of work, paid and unpaid, towards that end. My successes were limited, obviously, but I was very involved in the successful fight for 1994’s CA Prop 187, the anti-illegal alien welfare initiative (we won that battle, until a Jewish Federal judge appointed by Carter overturned it).
---

So, you didn’t win, you lost. Your efforts were Jewed.

While I’m not nearly as JQ-obsessed or extreme as you are, had I even broached the JQ at all, it would have instantaneously killed any chance I might have had to work my way up the GOP hierarchy so as perhaps one day to acquire a measure of real influence within the party.
---

So how’s that been going for you, working your way up the GOP hierarchy? Do you really believe the GOP will end the replacement of the founding stock of White America with non-White invaders? Really? Which Republicans are leading that effort? Can you name even one Republican politician that supports White separation from the multi-racial mess, much less one who names the Jew? They are all too busy working their way up the GOP hierarchy

We have to pick our battles carefully. And we must choose a correct sequence of battle. Unless we halt nonwhite immigration, legal and illegal, there is little possibility of a future peaceful separation (for those whites [sic] who want it; many love diversity). And given the sheer destruction that a civil war would entail, such that very few whites [sic], myself included, would be willing to support one (and thus I don’t expect there to be one, unless some future antifa-BLM instigated riots spin out of public authority’s control), without peaceful separation – ie, without persuading progressives and moderates that the best path towards future civil peace is to let “those nasty Trump supporters” have their Red State secession, to be followed by the mainstream conservatives buying their own civil peace by letting “those nasty white [sic] nationalists” carve out an Ethnostate – the future is guaranteed to be a miscegenated America relentlessly declining into Third World behavioral, economic, and political, as well as racial, status.

So, imo, the bulk of our efforts for now should be directed towards the immigration disaster, and, secondarily, relentlessly supporting law enforcement against (mostly black) violent street crime. There is considerable support for shutting down immigration, as well as getting tough on crime. Doing both would hugely serve white [sic] (and legitimate nonwhite) interests.
---

I see.

Making the JQ a main issue now, OTOH, would be a deleterious distraction. Of course, if that’s what you wish to do, more power to you. But don’t go around insulting other white [sic] patriots who have different analyses of how to proceed, or who have different areas they wish to focus on. The National Alliance is only one part, and a small one at that, of the broad movement to prevent white [sic] extinction.
---

Thank you, Lord. You assume that the Alliance is part of the “broad movement.” We are not. Don’t take it as an insult if I say you are not familiar at all with the National Alliance’s long-term strategy of separation of like-minded eligible Whites from the multiracial, Judaized mob. Those who may be interested in that will find it here: What is the National Alliance? | National Alliance (natall.com)