Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Jim Mathias

Re: Commenting on Counter-Currents site

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:03 am

But we White people are more than just innovators and creators of great art and technology. We are nation-creators too. We created Britain and Ireland. We created Germany and France, Holland and Italy, Russia and Greece — and all the great nations founded by our people. We have done it again and again and again, each wave of creation followed by another; and, until very recent years, each wave greater than the one before it. We can and will do it again. And this time, we won’t be fooled by clever aliens who preach “equality” while practicing genocide and Jewish supremacy. This time, we’ll make sure that the protection of and upward progress of our race is the very basis — the unchangeable basis — of our new nation (Join Us | National Alliance (natall.com).
I'm reminded of George Lincoln Rockwell's The Fable of The Ducks and The Hens: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2126&p=32341#p32341
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:06 am

Travis LeBlanc put up an article that prompted me to comment: https://counter-currents.com/2024/03/th ... -question/. I lost it the first time it was submitted. My password to get by the C-C paywall was changed and I hadn't saved the comment. So, I retyped it from memory and resubmitted it. With the new password my like button had been restored so I liked lipton matthews' comment this time. :D

Travis LeBlanc: March 7, 2024  … Steve Sailer, Anna Khachiyan,  Nick Fuentes….

I am unfamiliar with so many of the names that are put forth on C-C, though I’ve heard enough about young Mr. Fuentes to know he’s a joke. Any self-styled White nationalist who is “following” him is a fool.

lipton matthews: March 7, 2024 …Intellectuals don’t do well in the alt-right movement because most people can’t comprehend dissident ideas. The average person is oblivious to the difference between a white [sic] nationalist and a white [sic] supremacist.

If I had my like button back, I’d probably like what you say, lipton. Most “intellectuals” are intellectually dishonest when it comes to the issue of White preservation.

Is the “big tent” alt-right still relevant? I question if it is, looking at what WikiJews have to say about it here: Alt-right – Wikipedia. It seems from that entry that the alt-right shot its wad in Charlottesville around six and a half years ago.

I suppose you’re right about average people not knowing the difference between a White nationalist and a White supremacist, but the premise is faulty. White nationalism is another “big tent” like the alt-right. What does that have to do with supremacism?

White supremacist is a term for us from our enemy.

I am a White separatist. My White separatist friends don’t want to be “supreme” over anyone, especially those of other races. We want complete geographical separation from other races, an achievable goal at the community level, and eventually beyond.

I know no White supremacists. Supremacists are not separatists — segregationists maybe, or former believers in apartheid, where they can exploit those of other races that dwell in close proximity, as domestics, or whatever. How did those racial half-measures work out?

However, I and most here at C-C are well aware of Jew supremacists.

Jews as a tribe or race believe that they are chosen by their imaginary deity up in the sky, Yahweh, as a special people to reign over all other races of people, especially “stupid cattle (read goyim, in Jews’ special common language, Yiddish),” as they see us Aryans. How convenient for them. Their Bibles tell them so — as do the same Bibles of gullible Christians who call their same imaginary Jewish God up in the sky, their Jehovah:

… Jewish hatred is “sanctioned by their very laws”—by which they mean, the Old Testament. We know, of course, that the Jews viewed themselves as “chosen” by the creator of the universe: “For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lo your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth” (Deut 7:6). Clearly, then, everyone else is second-best. We also know that God supposedly gave the Jews a kind of dominion over the other nations of the Earth. The Book of Exodus states, “we [Jews] are distinct… from all other people that are upon the face of the earth” (33:16). Similarly, the Hebrew tribe is “a people dwelling alone, and not reckoning itself among the nations” (Num 23:9). In Deuteronomy (15:6), Moses tells the Jews “You shall rule over many nations”; “they shall be afraid of you” (28:10). There is Genesis: “Let peoples serve you, and nations bow down to you” (27:29); or Deuteronomy, where God promises Jews “houses full of all good things, which [they] did not fill, and cisterns hewn out, which [they] did not hew, and vineyards and olive trees, which [they] did not plant” (6:11). And outside the Pentateuch, we can read in Isaiah: “Foreigners shall build up your walls, and their kings shall minister to you… that men may bring you the wealth of the nations” (60:10–11); or again, “aliens shall stand and feed your flocks, foreigners shall be your plowmen and vinedressers… you shall eat the wealth of the nations” (61:5–6). What is this but explicit misanthropy, sanctioned by God, and sustained “by their very laws”?

Source: Dr. Dalton’s On the True Meaning of Hate Speech | National Vanguard.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:13 pm

This is my third comment at C-C in as many days under Mr. LeBlanc's article. A good number of C-Cers for some reason still identify with the alt-right movement that crashed and burned after the Charlottesville fiasco in August of 2017. So, I make the case that the alt-right is a has-been movement, while promoting National Vanguard.

Will Williams: March 10, 2024
I had asked:

Is the “big tent” alt-right still relevant? I question if it is, looking at what WikiJews have to say about it here: Alt-right – Wikipedia. It seems from that entry that the alt-right shot its wad in Charlottesville around six and a half years ago.
---

Wikijews came late to the realization that the alt-right had self-destructed. Hadding Scott exposed its failings in November of 2016, long before the Charlottesville debacle, here: The Hoopla About the “Alt-Right” | National Vanguard

In one of the many interesting comments under Hadding’s essay is a link to this piece that came out in the Jewish Washington Post, with help from the anti-White SPLC watchdogs, in early 2018: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/loc ... is-family/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:59 pm

Couldn't help myself when I saw this recent C-C article by Spencer Quinn, writing about some Jew's essay full of the word "woke": https://counter-currents.com/2024/03/na ... t-problem/ The definition I provide is taken from this White Biocentrism forum.

Will Williams March 10, 2024
The Jew wrote:

I argue that wokism is simply what follows from taking the equality thesis of race and sex differences seriously, given a background of Christian morality… Smart people are disproportionately attracted to wokism in large part because it offers a more intellectually coherent explanation for the major issue of our time, which is the persistence of racial disparities… woke, woke, woke…

There are tags under this piece for wokeness and wokeism. Those are Ebonic terms.

Despite the recent spike in its usage, ‘woke’ is not a new word. It was first used in the 1940s and was created as a political term by Black Americans. It means to be awake to issues of social justice and racial justice.

I axe you, what smart White person would talk like a street nigger?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:36 pm

A very good article by Margot Metroland about the phony John Birch Society that had attracted patriots back during the 1960s: https://counter-currents.com/2024/03/a- ... rial-life/[/center]. Another opportunity to add to her observations while promoting NV and introducing Douglas Mercer.

Will Williams:
March 11, 2024
Excellent article, Margot! As is the article you linked to in it about Dr. Oliver: Remembering Revilo Oliver (July 7, 1908–August 20, 1994) The Professor & the Carnival Barker | Counter-Currents You say there what summed up Dr. Oliver’s later view of the JBS

… [Oliver] urged a more frank and forthright treatment of such untouchable matters as race and the Jewish Question.

You mention there Oliver’s association with Dr. William Pierce in the 1960s. Douglas Mercer makes the connection that Oliver had even inspired Pierce to write his notorious novel, The Turner Diaries, here: The John Franklin Letters | National Vanguard

Acceptable American patriotic organizations were scant in the 1960s until George Lincoln Rockwell burst on the scene and brought honesty and a radical approach to the untouchable matters as race and the Jewish Question.

Readers may be surprised to learn that future pro-White leaders William Pierce and Ben Klassen had also joined JBS early on, then repudiated it later, like Oliver, and for the same reasons. Even Robert Mathews and Kevin Strom had joined JBS as teens for lack of anything else.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:04 pm

Another on-topic comment under Margot Metroland's fine article about Robert Welch: https://counter-currents.com/2024/03/a- ... rial-life/ I get to promote two articles from National Vanguard that every pro-White activist should read and comprehend.

jaye ryan OD: March 11, 2024 [T]he link – it’s from the chapter in GL Rockwell”s “White Power – 50 Years of Failure”
https://www.colchestercollection.com/ti ... ter12.html

---

Will Williams: March 12, 2024
Thanks for that link, jaye. On topic, GLR says there:

Yet we have the man who commands millions of dollars of funds contributed by desperate, decent Americans Robert Welch – telling Americans “Nazism and Communism are the SAME THING!” To understand just how insane and suicidal that is, let me report an experiment we used to make when I was studying psychology at Brown University…

_White Power_ was published posthumously after Rockwell’s assassination. This important title has been out of print for years, but word is that since it is so important and it’s in the public domain, Clemens & Blair will reintroduce it in book form later this year.

Rockwell’s prodigy, William Pierce, went on to define our cause as neither right-wing nor left-wing in the mid-70s, and was in need of a sound spiritual foundation — non-Semitic — here: Our Cause by Dr. William L. Pierce | National Vanguard.

Whereas Pierce’s early mentor did not address pernicious aspects of the CQ (Christianity), and held out hope that the Constitution and the mass democratic electoral system could still save our race, Pierce rejected all three of those to take our racial nationalist movement to the higher plateau of strict racial preservation and advancement. A fascinating piece by Pierce about his short stint with the JBS, prior to his meeting GLR, when he was still a young physics professor, in the early 1960s, here: Enemies on the Right: The John Birch Society and Individualism | National Vanguard

… The pamphlet, written by the founder and leader of the Birch Society himself, Robert Welch, was The Neutralizers. Its message was that the only enemy was “the Conspiracy,” against which all real Americans, regardless of race, color, or creed, should be united. Anyone who raised the race issue or the Jewish issue was probably a Communist agent trying to divide anti-Communist Americans along racial or ethnic lines and thereby “neutralize” them. Certainly, there had been Jews involved in the Conspiracy, he wrote, but there also had been many non-Jews. Furthermore, some Jews were anti-Communists. Therefore, it was wrong to associate Jews with Communism.

After reading The Neutralizers I wrote a long letter to Welch, pointing out that my own studies had convinced me that Jews had much more than an incidental involvement in Communism. In fact, I told him, I was convinced that the real enemy of our people was the Jew, and that Communism was merely one of the weapons that the Jew was using against us at this time. Welch was not impressed by my evidence or my arguments, and the John Birch Society and I parted company.

Those who follow Jared Taylor (who, admittedly, is good on matters of race) et al., who carefully avoid the JQ, will likely call followers of Pierce “Jew-obsessed” or even divisive neutralizers, and are no more helpful in naming the real enemy of our people than was Robert Welch. Fact!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:42 pm

You may comment here at this site that discusses where White societies in Europe are presently heading: https://www.dossier.today/p/western-soc ... d/comments .

I've left my response:

Allan
4 hrs ago

A new tsunami of colonists will be on the way soon. They, too, have no need to adopt the trashy cultures of people who would, in exchange for extra bennies from the welfare state, allow their rulers to eat the seed corn. The Camp of the Saints is coming true.

India's new citizenship law excludes Muslims.

Why?

https://news.yahoo.com/indias-citizensh ... 44869.html

Jim Mathias
5 mins ago

Forming intentional Whites only communities is open to us, Allan. This sort of proactive measure can (and should be, really) accompanied by a separate media and educational system that imparts to our kind who we are and where we are going. See: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:20 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:42 pm
You may comment here at this site that discusses where White societies in Europe are presently heading: https://www.dossier.today/p/western-soc ... d/comments .

I've left my response:

Allan
4 hrs ago

A new tsunami of colonists will be on the way soon. They, too, have no need to adopt the trashy cultures of people who would, in exchange for extra bennies from the welfare state, allow their rulers to eat the seed corn. The Camp of the Saints is coming true.

India's new citizenship law excludes Muslims.

Why?

https://news.yahoo.com/indias-citizensh ... 44869.html

Jim Mathias
5 mins ago

Forming intentional Whites only communities is open to us, Allan. This sort of proactive measure can (and should be, really) accompanied by a separate media and educational system that imparts to our kind who we are and where we are going. See: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
Excellent comment, Jim, but it has little to do with my campaign of commenting at Counter-Currents. Start a new topic at Activism and Alliance-Building with this post.

Sometimes I wonder if you and I are the only WB members who post comments to other discussion boards to promote our Alliance where like-minded folks gather.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:08 pm

WB was down for a day or so, but now it's back up and I can put up a couple of comments I made at C-C and saved for here. They are under Jim Goad's fine article about the poor White girl that was beaten nearly to death by a Negress twice her size: https://counter-currents.com/2024/03/wh ... tch-a-lot/

Will Williams: March 16, 2024
Excellently researched and written essay, Jim. You put MSM accounts of the tragedy to shame.

Greg, were my ability to “like” comments restored, I would like yours and a couple of others I relate to. I may be mistaken but it appears that only a few C-C commenters have the ability to like others’ comments.
[My "likes" have been restored]

James Kirkpatrick: … I don’t care if she has “Tyrone” tatooed in cursive on her chest, I feel profoundly sorry for this girl. She is a casualty.
---

Miss Kaylee is a casualty, no doubt. She can be described as collateral damage, defined as “death or injury to civilians not connected to the military during a war.” She did not realize her race is already at war, if not yet a shooting war. Her unfortunate propinquity to the likes of ape-like Maurnice at nearly all-Black Hazelwood East High was not her choice. That’s too bad.

A commenter wrote that we all make mistakes in our youth but should be allowed to redeem ourselves once we become racially responsible. I agree with that to a point. I never once in my life considered kissing a Negress, even if she looked like mostly White Hallie Berry. But I did “fraternize” with Vietnamese females 55 years ago while serving in that shooting war in SE Asia for lack of any “round-eyed” girls. I’m not proud of that. I found the remedy to that by taking a couple of week-long R&R vacations to Australia where I was among my own kind, right at home and well received.

If Kaylee had actually had “Tyrone” permanently inked across her chest, as you proffer, that would be “a tat too far” for me. I doubt then that she would be remediable having made such an unwise choice. But that’s just me, a boomer who finds tattooed females repulsive except perhaps as freaks in a side show.

The fact is: many, probably a majority of Whites today are lost to us.

======================================

Will Williams:
March 16, 2024
S. Clark: …I’m becoming neutral to all of it. These incidents go on and on, and I honestly don’t believe Trump will solve our problems. The only real solution is to escape…
---

Trump won't help but may buy us a little more time from the current regime of nation wreckers. We can’t run away from the mess, Mr. Clark. The only real solution is White revolution — separating ourselves from it, organizing on our terms and to Hell with those who don’t agree with us, or, who by their bad choices, are ineligible and will remain in the outgroup, like most of your family, it sounds like (race-mixing, non-White dependents, alcoholic, drug addict, thief).

I’m familiar with lots of National Alliance families who already home-school. As for Russian wives I’ve had two, both wonderful Aryan beauties, But the first couldn’t take our austere life while I was working with William Pierce 32 years ago at what Jews called the “World Headquarters of Hate” in remote WV. So be it. Move on, Honey.

My current Russian bride and I have been married now for 20 years. She is the perfect helpmeet for me to lead the Alliance as our Business Manager — no tattoos, never drank nor smoked, graduate of Moscow University. Lana was even valedictorian of her high school, so she is smarter than I. She co-wrote our book that I never could have written without her:  The Trials and Tribulations of a White Advocate – The Occidental Observer. It doesn’t hurt that she’s 24 years younger.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:12 am

I'll put Mr. Clark's entire comment up, but will only respond to a little of it below this after I respond there at C-C.

S. Clark: March 16, 2024
Will: I agree with what you say. It’s very apparent that now the screws are tightening. I just spoke with a man running for mayor of my town who is trying to unseat the black woman mayor who, once elected, put her buddies on the payroll, wants more unneeded attorneys, and at city council meetings has cheerleading sections who drown out any opposition out and forbids debate. Just typical of blacks, They have zero concept of government or much in the way of civilization. The man’s name is Greenberg…oops. And he has a mulatto son whom the black mayor denounces him because he raised his son “white,” which Greenberg is proud to have done. But this is where we’re at. The beige will not save us from the black.

I’m going along with the consensus that only a complete collapse in the system can even begin to save us. Reform is a useless word.

As Brother Nathaniel put it, Biden is simply a senile pederast, and that’s all the system has. It almost revels in perversion, but Jews, as we know, are very happy with that.

By the way, aren’t you the one who wrote and did the coloring for the comic New World Order Comix (White Will) for the NA? I still have a copy, and it was very well drawn and quite effective. I draw myself, and wonder what ever happened to Daniel Roush, the artist. Didn’t he “convert” to racial equality or something like that?

==============================

Will Williams: March 16, 2024
S. Clark: Will: I agree with what you say… But this is where we’re at.
---

It’s good to see we can agree, S., but what you have described is where you are, not I. I live in a precinct that is virtually 100% White and always has been. Lots of hunters with lots of guns. Maurnice and friends would not do well here. Neither will Hymie nor Shlomo.

Reform is a useless word… As Brother Nathaniel put it.
---

We agree that it is way to late to reform much of anything, but Brother Nathaniel is a racial Jew and I don’t give a whit about how he puts things. Why do you?

[A]ren’t you the one who wrote and did the coloring for the comic New World Order Comix (White Will) for the NA? I still have a copy, and it was very well drawn and quite effective. I draw myself, and wonder what ever happened to Daniel Roush, the artist. Didn’t he “convert” to racial equality or something like that?
---

Yes, that was 31 years ago. I colored it and had to finish some of the drawing, but Dr. Pierce wrote the script with some help from me and Kevin Strom. Daniel Roush drew almost all of the panels we smuggled out of federal prison while he was in solitary confinement — a very revolutionary work. I tried to locate him to do a follow up comic — White Will Goes to College or White Will Joins the Army — but I could never find him. I seriously doubt he turned his back on racial nationalism, but you never know. Many skinheads did once they grew out of that phase and had families and responsibilities.

We initially printed 35,000 copies back then, but it had been long out of print. I reprinted it a couple of years ago and it is available here: New World Order Comix #1 The Saga of… White Will! by William Pierce – Cosmotheism (cosmotheistchurch.org)

Chin up, Mr. Clark. Don’t be defeatist just because all around you are.