Would You Like Your Website Added to the Largest Pro-White Web Directory?

Russell James

Would You Like Your Website Added to the Largest Pro-White Web Directory?

Post by Russell James » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:48 am

Do you believe that White Genocide is happening and that Jews are behind it?

Are you actively fighting to end it?

Do you have a website?

If so, shoot me the URL, and I'll add it to the Patriot Portal.

With more than 800 pro-White sites listed in one of our 22 different sub-directories the Patriot Portal is the largest curated, regularly maintained directory of such sites on the Web.

Will Williams

Re: Would You Like Your Website Added to the Largest Pro-White Web Directory?

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:03 pm

Russell James wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:48 am
Do you believe that White Genocide is happening and that Jews are behind it?

Are you actively fighting to end it?

Yes and yes.

Do you have a website?
Yes, several.
If so, shoot me the URL, and I'll add it to the Patriot Portal.

With more than 800 pro-White sites listed in one of our 22 different sub-directories the Patriot Portal is the largest curated, regularly maintained directory of such sites on the Web.
I just looked at a couple of your sites. Yours is such a big tent that it will be difficult for folks visiting there to find our Alliance, though I did see Cosmotheist bookstore listed among many other booksellers. I saw where our supposedly copyright-protected Turner Diaries and Hunter are listed, but not for sale from our bookstore but rather a link is provided to an enemy of NA, Alex Linder, who gives them away for free, unauthorized by us, actually stolen, even does an oral reading of Hunter.

The topic here is Activism and Alliance-Building, Russell, and for all they may do for consciousness-raisng about race your sites hardly concentrate on either Alliance-building or Alliance activism. In fact many entries contradict what NA does and will only confuse folks we want to attract, with such a smorgasborg of delights for them to choose from.

Can we figure a way that you can create a separate site/outreach that concentrates more on what our Alliance does, using our sites and our offerings? NA is the alternative, after all, to most of those other pro-White sites that really are not leading folks in the direction they need to be led.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:09 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:03 pm

I just looked at a couple of your sites. Yours is such a big tent that it will be difficult for folks visiting there to find our Alliance, though I did see Cosmotheist bookstore listed among many other booksellers. I saw where our supposedly copyright-protected Turner Diaries and Hunter are listed, but not for sale from our bookstore but rather a link is provided to an enemy of NA, Alex Linder, who gives them away for free, unauthorized by us -- stolen -- even does an oral reading of Hunter.

I haven't looked in on Linder's worthless anti-NA forum in a long time, but went to see how he was promoting Dr. Pierce's novels after seeing your link to them there under "Books." Here is what I found at your link to The Turner Diaries:

Oscar Yeager
For some reason the National Alliance has copyright-flagged Pierce's work wherever they can find it. It's too bad they prioritize money over Pierce's legacy. They've also still never officially released Who We Are. On top of it, the ex-con reputations of Strom/Williams (Strom-convicted pedophile/Williams-assault problems) certainly don't make the NA name look good.

What is someone interested in our novel The Turner Diaries going to think about our Alliance when directed by your site to this sort of crap from some anonymous Linder agent?

This pussy boy -- (See urban dictionary: One who is a coward; runs away from problems. Mostly said to those of the male sex) -- who styles himself pro-White, hiding behind the name of the protagonist in Pierce's other novel, Hunter, can't imagine the reason NA would flag theft of its coyrighted material while he's attacking NA and characterizing me and Kevin as ex-cons.

Russell, I request, among other things, that if you are going to point people to Dr. Pierce's novels, instead of linking to our enemy's bs, point them instead to these links where proceeeds from sales of the books goes toward Alliance-building:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... am-pierce/
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... d-edition/
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-c ... ur-titles/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:03 pm
Russell James wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:48 am

I just looked at a couple of your sites. Yours is such a big tent that it will be difficult for folks visiting there to find our Alliance, though I did see Cosmotheist bookstore listed among many other booksellers. I saw where our supposedly copyright-protected Turner Diaries and Hunter are listed, but not for sale from our bookstore but rather a link is provided to an enemy of NA, Alex Linder, who gives them away for free, unauthorized by us, actually stolen, even does an oral reading of Hunter.

The topic here is Activism and Alliance-Building, Russell, and for all they may do for consciousness-raisng about race your sites hardly concentrate on either Alliance-building or Alliance activism. In fact many entries contradict what NA does and will only confuse folks we want to attract, with such a smorgasborg of delights for them to choose from.

Can we figure a way that you can create a separate site/outreach that concentrates more on what our Alliance does, using our sites and our offerings? NA is the alternative, after all, to most of those other pro-White sites that really are not leading folks in the direction they need to be led.
I hate to be a Negative Nellie, Russell, to you who have done so much to raise racial consciousness with your 800 pro-White sites. I hope you will use your skills and experience to bring White eyes to our paltry handful of Alliance sites instead of just including ours in with so many others, some who are NA's enemies. I mentioned Alex Linder who your site points to when Dr. Pierce's novels are searched. His pirating of our books is certainly unauthorized. I don't have the time to search your sites, but by chance looked at just one link -- the one about Solzshenitsyn's book

Linder wrote earlier this year under this topic you point to on his forum: Solzhenitsyn: 200 Years Together
Meanwhile, readers need to be forewarned that any and all English versions available on the Internet (with two important exceptions listed below) are illegal, pirated, a gross violation of international copyright law, and/or entirely unauthorized...

Some of us Alliance members find it ironic that the "grossest illegal pirate violator" of NA's copyrighted material will make such a public statement. You may not be aware of who Linder is or who he attacks, but I just did a word search for 'linder" here and 71 posts about him come up.. Here's one of them: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3641&p=19970&hilit=Linder#p19970

Others here who do not know what a criminal violator of NA's copyrights Linder is ahould at least be made aware of him if someone points them to his misdeeds.

I learned yesterday that our friend Hadding Scott's blogspot, Setting the Record Straight, which provided gobs of evidence of Harold Covington's vicious attacks against NA and others for decades, had been removed by the Jews at Google, who own blogspot. What a shame, as there are those who are still promoting Covington as legitimate, such as a character who answers to NWFreedom on Stormfront (who I saw even had our own "White_Vengeance" fooled).

Sometimes it seems that half our time is wasted defending against our Alliance's enemies who pose as "White nationalists." I have more than 50 of them on my Ignore list at Stormfront alone, but Stormfront rarely bans any of them so visitors at SF still see their attacks on us. That's what one gets with a big tent like SF: confused visitors who don't know who to believe. It took a couple of years after I first became NA Chairman for Stormfront to finally cancel its policy of disallowing the mere mention of Kevin Alfred Strom's name. Imagine that. SF had him in the same category as Linder and Covington as enemies of legitimate pro-White individuals and organizations. We persevered and now use SF to promote ADV and Cosmotheism and recruit new people from there.

We don't have that problem with our own NA "small tent," if you will. NA is not trying to be the biggest, only the best. We can use your help and expertise to get the word out about our Alliance by pointing 'Netizens, on one platform exclusively, to our sites like nationalvanguard.org and natall.com. Once there the perceptive ones will no longer be confused and demoralized.