USS Liberty Truth Campaign In my Town

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

USS Liberty Truth Campaign In my Town

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:48 am

Yesterday, I finished the distribution of two thousand DAY OF INFAMY flyers around my town, in the neighbourhoods where I think live quality Whites. It cost me a little less than $200 and five days. I had a great time, learned a lot, and got some exercise. I want to spread about five to seven thousand more before Independence Day, but that might not happen due to budget cuts.

My preferred method of delivery is to simply leave the flyer, which is neatly folded in a ziplock sandwich bag with a weight inside to protect against wind, around the front entrance of a house where it will be easily spotted. I tried the business parking lot method but employees would quickly remove them.

I really enjoy handing flyers directly to people as I can verify the flyer isn't wasted on a Non-white and I get to fine tune my salesmanship. I started off with, "Did you know about the terrorist attack on the USS Liberty back in 1967? Today is the 55th anniversary." Then later found, "Excuse me sir/ma'am, on a scale from zero to ten, how corrupt do you think the government in Washington is?" to be better bait. One elderly White man said to this, "About a three", which shocked me and he didn't take a flyer. I found his view of our rotten system to be common among the elderly. They believe the system is only a little corrupt. The youth hate the system and were more willing to take flyers. I think I should focus more on the youth, maybe concentrate on apartments. Might find more young Whites there.

When school is back in session, I want to give every White, college student a NO KING OVER US flyer on the first day of class. That will be educational.

In the meantime, I will study NA materials and sharpen my delivery.

Does anyone know a better way of finding quality recruits that's easy on the wallet?

RCavallius

Re: USS Liberty Truth Campaign In my Town

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:00 am

The best way to find quality recruits is one-on-one recruiting, but it's also slow because it often takes times to find these people, and then it might be a long process of recruiting them, especially if they are not already "movement" types.
H0216

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:22 am

That sounds like a tremendous effort, well done! Your strategy & forethought about literature placement was great. Those questions presented were powerful and get people reeled in, perfect conversation starters. As Rcavallius mentioned one on one is a great way but is slower. However, we are after quality over quantity anyhow (one would assume) quantity will come with time.

I recently found that there are people reposting Dr. Pierces talks on YouTube (which violates copyright laws, and doesn't help National Alliance AT ALL! :roll: ) I spent some time on there referring people who had made positive comments to the National Alliance website. It was free (obviously) and they could possibly be quality Whites.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:29 am

Finding quality people to join with us can be done first by being knowledgeable of who we are and what we are about, so taking the time to educate yourself is important. We have to prepare ourselves for personal interactions as we could be asked many questions.

Recruiting isn't easy, and a lot depends on being prepared to do this long term. I believe that it involves posing good questions to people like, "Is the White race worth saving?" The answer, of course, is "then join us." While that's a good question/answer to pose, moving someone to actually join then involves educating them as you were educated. The "Building a New White World" booklet of ours could then be given to a receptive person. Links to National Vanguard and the National Alliance's website which our business cards have, and the Alliance Bitchute channel are good starts. If someone's time could be gained to listen to more of Dr. Pierce's broadcasts becomes available, listening to the Power of Truth on CD together can be very compelling. It really comes down to what you're comfortable with doing.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:58 pm

The Liberty veterans have a website:

https://www.usslibertyveterans.org/index.html

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:23 pm

Their site looks good. Maybe we can get some of them to check out ours...
H0216

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:09 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:23 pm
Their site looks good. Maybe we can get some of them to check out ours...
If anyone should be ready for the JQ and WN, it should be the veterans of the USS Liberty.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:26 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:29 am
Finding quality people to join with us can be done first by being knowledgeable of who we are and what we are about, so taking the time to educate yourself is important. We have to prepare ourselves for personal interactions as we could be asked many questions.

Recruiting isn't easy, and a lot depends on being prepared to do this long term. I believe that it involves posing good questions to people like, "Is the White race worth saving?" The answer, of course, is "then join us." While that's a good question/answer to pose, moving someone to actually join then involves educating them as you were educated. The "Building a New White World" booklet of ours could then be given to a receptive person. Links to National Vanguard and the National Alliance's website which our business cards have, and the Alliance Bitchute channel are good starts. If someone's time could be gained to listen to more of Dr. Pierce's broadcasts becomes available, listening to the Power of Truth on CD together can be very compelling. It really comes down to what you're comfortable with doing.
I am working hard to learn everything I can. I wish to be the best. However, the way things are going, I feel that I haven't much time left before life becomes very hard. I wish that I had discovered the National Alliance five years ago; I would've had THE OLD COLLEGE SYLLABUS--RADICALIZED read, studied, and mastered by now. Then, I believe, recruiting would be facile.

What really convinced me that Jews were a threat to begin with were short videos of their disgusting rituals. Then I learned these people were in most positions of power. Knowing just these two points, the world made much more sense. The biggest obstacle I have encountered in my town is Christianity. When I told a Trump supporter that this government is corrupt beyond redemption, he said, "Well that goes against faith in Jesus Christ that no man is beyond redemption." At least he took a flyer.

I figured that if Whites can be convinced of the JQ, then they're halfway our way. That was my objective with the mass distribution of the DAY OF INFAMY flyers; Jews are not our friends. Now their conscience is primed, and they will begin to notice subtleties which might lead them to the websites on our flyer.

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:35 am

FolkishFryea wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:22 am
I recently found that there are people reposting Dr. Pierces talks on YouTube (which violates copyright laws, and doesn't help National Alliance AT ALL! :roll: ) I spent some time on there referring people who had made positive comments to the National Alliance website. It was free (obviously) and they could possibly be quality Whites.
I'm definitely more of a face-to-face type of recruiter. There is no higher quality of communication, and, with smartphones, show-and-tell can be fun to play.