Post by JohnUbele » Mon May 30, 2022 9:21 am

Will Williams wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:16 am
JohnUbele wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:52 am
This film is an absolute must see:

Occult Forces (Forces Occultes)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forces_occultes
It's probably in French language. Does it have English captions?

Interesting pro-German film from 80 years ago during WWII. Those responsible for it were imprisoned or executed by the victorious Allies -- so, according to the Jews at Wickedpedia, the NS propaganda ministry must have gotten a little too close to the truth with Forces Occultes
---
History
The film was commissioned in 1942 by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France by the ex-Mason Mamy. It virulently denounces Freemasonry, parliamentarianism and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot.

On France's liberation, its writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, its producer Robert Muzard, and its director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in his absence (he had gone into self-imposed exile) to death and degradation.

Mamy had also been a journalist on L'Appel under Pierre Constantini (leader of the Ligue française d’épuration, d’entraide sociale et de collaboration européenne) and on the collaborationist journal Au pilori, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949

From what I read, the Vichy French were responsible for creating the film, but I would think the German government at that time must have collaborated with them in some way on making the movie.

I've seen the movie three times, it is very educational. There used to be versions of it on Youtube with English subtitles, but I would think some of those have probably been deleted.

UncensoredDeutsch

Re: Cultural Festival

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon May 30, 2022 11:32 pm

Riley,

Good point and thanks for responding! :)

Is this the correct film for Occult Forces?

This one seems like it likely is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga5gLhGTeiU

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:17 pm

Hey all, went well today. I was still to timid to talk to anyone face to face, so I just put out the buisness cards in various places around the festival and saw at least 5 had been taken when I left!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:05 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:17 pm
Hey all, went well today. I was still to timid to talk to anyone face to face, so I just put out the buisness cards in various places around the festival and saw at least 5 had been taken when I left!
Very good. With practice you'll open up a bit. Many of them really are our friends, whether you know it or not. We're trying to help them, we really are, and this should be your mindset as you go along. Once in a great while a crank will come along and say something, but remember this, he's probably scared of you. If one does get aggressive with you, have your cell phone handy and pretend you're recording him.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.