Cultural Festival

Richard_G_603

Cultural Festival

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri May 27, 2022 9:34 pm

I'm attending a Scottish heritage festival next week and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good NA promo material for such an event, as well as give me any tips on how best to go about it. I've never really done any activism before, but I really feel like this would be a good opportunity for me to cut my teeth. I'll admit I'm still a bit shy about face to face handing them off, but I want to leave them around the grounds for people to come across.

Robert Burns

Re: Cultural Festival

Post by Robert Burns » Sat May 28, 2022 3:38 am

Since it is a festival celebrating Scottish heritage, the Love Your Race fliers seem like they'd be pretty fitting in that context. https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/

But maybe some other members have some thoughts as well. I'm a newer member and I don't have much experience with recruiting and activism either. I just imagine that the types of people who would go to a Scottish heritage festival would be likely to respond to that message. After all, they're already loving their ethnicity, they just need to expand that out to their race.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat May 28, 2022 9:17 am

Love Your Race is good, as is They Hate Us, or just our Alliance business cards. https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/

That crowd isn't gathered to be politicized, but you'll probably run into some who are receptive, depending on how you approach them.

Years ago I attended the large Highland Games at Grandfather Mountain, NC There were allegedly 100,000 who attended, almost all White, so you'd think in these times it would be receptive to the Alliance's message Here's the Website: https://gmhg.org/

“A wee bit of Scotland in the High Country of Western North Carolina.”
Ceud mile failte (100,000 welcomes)

High in the Mountains of Western North Carolina the ancient Celtic spirit beckons. Answering the call, as hundreds of tartan banners unfurl, are the sounds of bagpipes echoing through the valley, and once again, thousands of kilt-clad Scots make their way to MacRae Meadows for their annual gathering and games. Nowhere in the New World is there a place more reminiscent of the Scottish Highlands than the home of America’s grandest Highland Games—Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina.

But the first image at the top of that page makes you wonder what part of Scotland does the tyke leading the footrace hail from:

There will be various tents set up representing different Scottish family names and crests. A memory I have from my visit was speaking to the fellow, wearing a kilt at the "Scott" tent. I asked him if Coretta Scott King (MLK's widow) came from his line of Scotts. He said, "No, she must have been from some other line of Scotts." :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat May 28, 2022 3:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:17 am
Love Your Race is good, as is They Hate Us, or just our Alliance business cards. https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/
Thanks for the recommendation Chairman! I think I'm going to go with "they hate us". Hopefully the blood of resistance and rebellion to tyranny runs strong in some of those scotts still!

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat May 28, 2022 8:39 pm

Let us know how it goes! That is so exciting!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Sat May 28, 2022 10:40 pm

I have wondered about the Scots and their receptivity to pro-white issues...why?

Because I have observed that Freemasonry is pretty heavily promoted with the Scots.

Thoughts?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat May 28, 2022 11:33 pm

There's a chance someone will be very interested in our message, and for that I'd take along a few copies of the print version of "Building A New White World" subtitled "What is the National Alliance?" Maybe you could 'get caught' reading it too. :geek:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sun May 29, 2022 2:01 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:40 pm
I have wondered about the Scots and their receptivity to pro-white issues...why?

Because I have observed that Freemasonry is pretty heavily promoted with the Scots.

Thoughts?
If you ask me Freemasonry is pretty irrelevant in modern times. It's not as popular or influential anymore and it has largely been supplanted by other groups in positions of power. It seems to me that the Jews got what they wanted from the Masons and are now on to other things, though they may still play a minor role in supporting Jewish power. I admit, I'm not well-versed on the history of Freemasonry.

In any case, obviously a Mason is probably not going to be very receptive to our message, but even if Scots are more likely to be Masons as a group, I don't see how this would change anything about our approach. You could just as easily say, "I wonder about the Americans and their receptivity to pro-White issues because universalist Christianity and antiracist liberalism are pretty heavily promoted with the Americans." Most Whites in general are not receptive to our message. I'm not concerning myself with those people, I'm focused on the few who are receptive to our message.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon May 30, 2022 4:52 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:40 pm

Thoughts?

This film is an absolute must see:

Occult Forces (Forces Occultes)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forces_occultes

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 30, 2022 9:16 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 4:52 am
This film is an absolute must see:

Occult Forces (Forces Occultes)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forces_occultes
It's probably in French language. Does it have English captions?

Interesting pro-German film from 80 years ago during WWII. Those responsible for it were imprisoned or executed by the victorious Allies -- so, according to the Jews at Wickedpedia, the NS propaganda ministry must have gotten a little too close to the truth with Forces Occultes
---
History
The film was commissioned in 1942 by the Propaganda Abteilung, a delegation of Nazi Germany's propaganda ministry within occupied France by the ex-Mason Mamy. It virulently denounces Freemasonry, parliamentarianism and Jews as part of Vichy's drive against them and seeks to prove a Jewish-Masonic plot.

On France's liberation, its writer Jean Marquès-Rivière, its producer Robert Muzard, and its director Jean Mamy were purged for collaboration with the enemy. On 25 November 1945, Muzard was condemned to 3 years in prison and Marquès-Rivière was condemned in his absence (he had gone into self-imposed exile) to death and degradation.

Mamy had also been a journalist on L'Appel under Pierre Constantini (leader of the Ligue française d’épuration, d’entraide sociale et de collaboration européenne) and on the collaborationist journal Au pilori, and was thus condemned to death and executed at the fortress of Montrouge on 29 March 1949
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ