American Renaissance - yay or nay?

White Man 1

Re: American Renaissance - yay or nay?

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:19 am

I never really got into AmRen, I guess once I came to terms with what was going on with the world there was really no other choice in my mind than to put my shoulder to the wheel of a real solution - the National Alliance. As I understand it we send a couple people to their conferences in order to network, but really I think that the folks who really are aware of the plight we are in will seek us out. Getting our message to them will be important, but that is where the legwork comes in that dedicated members can volunteer for

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:02 pm

Thanks for asking California survivor. AR can't be seen as the enemy. They do in fact gently bring around many uninformed Whites who see the problem in racial terms as merely Blacks v. Whites. That's basically an "entry level" introduction to our cause. Some eventually graduate to the more serious, uncompromising National Alliance approach like you describe you went through, so AR does serve a purpose. Most people need pabulum for nourishment before they are ready for red meat. :D

We've discussed AR and Taylor here on WB and on NV, like here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/07/ar ... mpromised/ There is valuable commentary there from nearly two years ago by our Jim Mathias and others, including this comment by me which may help:

---
Mr. Gruber said:
We have no room in our movement for those who are neutral to Jewish evil. We cannot destroy what we cannot name…

[I responded:]
That is the bottom line. As for Jared Taylor, he has been entry level for many who found their way to the National Alliance eventually. They read his Paved With Good Intentions and said to themselves, “This fellow has it right about race.” I subscribed to the American Renaissance newsletter back in 1990, or so, when it was first launched. It only took me a few months to unsubscribe when in it Taylor announced he had invited several Jews to speak at his first AR gathering. Huh? I attended a couple of his conferences after that, but mainly to proselytize prospects I met there to join the National Alliance.

There is not time for our people to be messing around with half-baked patriot organizations, especially the stubbornly hardheaded Christian ones that worship the Jews’ tribal god. Let us get serious! Join NA if you haven’t already.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:45 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:21 pm
I hadn't heard of AmRen until registering here on WB and seeing them mentioned on a few threads. My first exposure to racial consciousness was reading The Turner Diaries after a friend from COTC recommended it 32 years ago. I became a member of NA immediately after finishing that book followed by purchasing a number of books from the catalog that was sent with my first magazine.
That book catalog was very influential to me, SP. The descriptions of each book reached right into my Aryan heart and spoke to me very effectively. I still have several copies of them made not long after Dr. Pierce passed away, and envision of project of turning it into a book in its own right that could be owned, published by, and offered for sale by the Cosmotheist bookstore.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.