NA's Bitchute channel (not locked)

Will Williams

NA's Bitchute channel (not locked)

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:35 pm

Grimork, since the other Bitchute topic is locked for comments, let's use this one that will be open. I was pleased to see you've already put up three Pierce talks from POT12 with some of the new still photos of Pierce in the slideshows. Hopefully we'll have the rest of the POT12 talks to put on our Bitchute channel soon.

I was listening to Dr. Pierce's "Marriage and Survival" ADV talk on POT8, track 9, today, and wanted to recommend it to an Alliance couple who had recently hit a rough spot in their marriage.

I searched Bitchute for it and all that came up was this: https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video -- a bootlegged version by someone answering to "Redpill Road" who changed the title and put it on his own Bitchute channel 15 months ago. Of course, as is usual with these bootlegged versions, Mr. Redpill Road doesn't point his fans to our Alliance Websites. I will not be recommending to our couple that they listen to someone else's version of "Marriage and Survival." It should be on our channel exclusively and point viewers to our sites like the other 243 Pierce talks on our channel do.

When searching NationalVanguard.org for the text of "Marriage and Survival" I find that it is not there, though we feature it with audio on POT8. Did Kevin also change the title of "Marriage and Survival" for NV, or was it just never put up in text form? Surely a text version is somewhere so we can put it up on NV. If not, we'll find a volunteer to transcribe it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Re: NA's Bitchute channel (not locked)

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:03 pm

No, apparently when Bitchute blocked all those videos I had uploaded (they still never unblocked them!) I must have missed reuploading that one when I was trying to replace them. I'll do that now and I will put a link to it here when it's finished that way you can share it. Good catch.

I can't find that article on NV either, I searched for the phrase "decline of marital stability" to find it. Not there, it's one of the missing ones.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:35 pm
I was listening to Dr. Pierce's "Marriage and Survival" ADV talk on POT8, track 9, today, and wanted to recommend it to an Alliance couple who had recently hit a rough spot in their marriage.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fOywaeisgSi2/

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:06 pm

I just posted a rough transcript, it was on the list Mike sent me, but still not on NV:
https://video.natall.com/dr-william-pie ... urvival-2/

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:34 pm

To slightly piggyback this thread:
What should one do when they find obviously pirated NA content, especially on butchered I see it quite often. Is there a go to place/person to let the Alliance know?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:34 pm
What should one do when they find obviously pirated NA content, especially on butchered I see it quite often. Is there a go to place/person to let the Alliance know?
Thanks, Richard. You may join our team of Alliance members who identify pirated material, (audio and printed), and then go about using DMCA procedure to remove unauthorized material. It is a necessary job, but mostly thankless, and our team is already overworked, so a "fresh" volunteer is much appreciated. Contact Grimork, Jim Mathias, or Riley here on WB and they will direct you.

Will
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:04 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:37 pm
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:34 pm
Thanks, Richard. You may join our team of Alliance members who identify pirated material, (audio and printed), and then go about using DMCA procedure to remove unauthorized material. It is a necessary job, but mostly thankless, and our team is already overworked, so a "fresh" volunteer is much appreciated. Contact Grimork, Jim Mathias, or Riley here on WB and they will direct you.

Will
Thank you very much Chairman Williams! I would be more than happy to help with this!