Newest NA Sticker

Will Williams

Re: Russian News

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:32 pm

We have a new QR sticker that's not been put up on that site yet, but will be shortly. Meanwhile, this may or may not link to it: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&i ... 79ff4211c1 You'll receive two of these stickers by First Class Mail, inserted in this next issue of our BULLETIN.
I've been assured by Kevin that the proper link will be placed on NA's free flier site tonight. When those with smartphones and the necessary apps scan these stickers they will be lead to Dr. Pierce's foundational "Our Cause" speech, and will see links to Natall.com and NationalVanguard.org.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Newest NA Sticker

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 pm

If you have a smart telephone with the necessary app for scanning QR (Quick Response) codes, scan this image and see where it takes you:

https://natall.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... ICKER2.jpg
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:20 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:56 pm
Will Williams wrote:

We have a new QR sticker that's not been put up on that site yet, but will be shortly. Meanwhile, this may or may not link to it: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&i ... 79ff4211c1 You'll receive two of these stickers by First Class Mail, inserted in this next issue of our BULLETIN.
I've been assured by Kevin that the proper link will be placed on NA's free flier site tonight. When those with smartphones and the necessary apps scan these stickers they will be lead to Dr. Pierce's foundational "Our Cause" speech, and will see links to Natall.com and NationalVanguard.org.
It worked for me; I wonder, though, if it might help to make the speech play automatically when the page is loaded, if we can.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:17 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:20 am
Will Williams wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:56 pm
Will Williams wrote:

It worked for me; I wonder, though, if it might help to make the speech play automatically when the page is loaded, if we can.
This sticker discussion is way off-topic here in Russian News and should be moved to here, "A New NA Sticker," by a moderator who knows how to do that: viewtopic.php?p=20832#p20832

And while you're at it, please reverse the order of posts on Russian News so that a visitor is not alerted to the 2013 opening comment (very old news) about Axexi Navalny on page one, while the latest comments to this popular topic are here on page 21.

I don't have a smart phone myself so can't scan the sticker. An associate scanned it for me and it led to Dr. Pierce's "Our Cause" talk. Whether it starts playing immediately or if the scanner must hit play to listen is a consideration we might want to look into. -- I don't know. Some folks may not want Our Cause to start playing on their telephones as soon as it is scanned. It may depend on where the sticker is placed.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:17 pm
And while you're at it, please reverse the order of posts on Russian News so that a visitor is not alerted to the 2013 opening comment (very old news) about Axexi Navalny on page one, while the latest comments to this popular topic are here on page 21.
This I do not know how to do on the board. Sorry, maybe Kevin has some insight since he has a lot more experience than I do.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Grimork wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:32 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:17 pm
This I do not know how to do on the board. Sorry, maybe Kevin has some insight since he has a lot more experience than I do.
Thanks for moving those off-topic comments, Grimork.

Yes the order of comments in a topic can probably be reversed. If not, I'd say it's a design flaw. Maybe WB needs a software upgrade in order to make things right. A 2013 opening post in a topic should appear last, not first.

Most of those posts in Russian News were made before we had Wolf Stoner as a member to disabuse us and others from thinking Putin is a friend of nationalists. Those early RN posts from years ago should be closed or separated somehow from later ones that tell it how thing really are in Russia. 21 pages in a topic, spread over eight years, are too many. We'll discuss this in our Moderator's Forum.

White Man 1

Re: Newest NA Sticker

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:31 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 pm
If you have a smart telephone with the necessary app for scanning QR (Quick Response) codes, scan this image and see where it takes you:

What a great tool for us. I think I'll have some made up into business cards for those places where the "PC" police will attack White activists for using stickers.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:35 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:31 am
Will Williams wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 pm

What a great tool for us. I think I'll have some made up into business cards for those places where the "PC" police will attack White activists for using stickers.
As long as this 3"x5" sticker is not placed somewhere that is illegal or totally inappropriate, screw those who would be offended by the words "Help our cause." Cards tend to disappear; stickers not so easily. We ordered 1,000, so after inserting two each in the BULLETINs that were mailed yesterday, we can sell 100 for $25 including p&h, while they last.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:53 pm

We have ordered an initial run of 1,000 of these National Alliance bumper stickers:

What do you Alliance activists think?

Anyone can use our unique slogan, and should, but not the clever typography -- not without promoting our organization. :D

Our American Dissident Voices radio broadcast for 29 January, 2022, was: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/th ... t-locally/

If we do nothing, we extinguish hope ourselves. Let’s not do that. Let’s start to do what National Alliance Chairman Will Williams has been urging us to do for over twenty years: Think racially, act locally.

Those bumper stickers I had made all those years ago were popular, but didn't have NA's Web address on them, nor the Life Runes in the typography.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:33 am

I think I like the design better without the life rune at the end of locally. It looks similar to a Y, but at the same time it's different enough to not look like it belongs with the word. My mind takes it as a break at the end of the sentence. For example: Think Raciall (Y) Act Locall (Y)

I love the slogan, I just don't love that part. Maybe trying to make the life rune more in tune with the typography would help.

I was thinking something like this would be an improvement?
thinkracial.png
thinkracial.png (5.43 MiB) Viewed 5081 times