Newest NA Sticker

Will Williams

Re: Newest NA Sticker

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:31 pm

bwhelan91 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:19 am
Keep printing these stickers!
You can count on that, bw. The newest stickers have been made for our Alliance's upcoming annual Love Your Race campaign, around Valentine's Day each year. See here with today's ADV broadcast and my comment below it: https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/02/paint-it-white/
---

Reply to Nom De Guerre: 4 February, 2023
Ingenious! We need to spread the REAL TRUTH, about the real atrocities of WWII… The real truth shall prevail.

We’ll see, NDG. Only if we can arouse and organize “the rest of our White Gentiles,” as you say, to our truths.

I have to amend my comment above yours about fliering in mid-February with a REAL holocaust sticker on the anniversary of the Dresden fire-bombing by that so-called “greatest generation” of Brits and Yankees in that disastrous brothers war.

Our annual Love Your Race campaign falls on the same weekend and, talking about ingenious, Kevin has designed several new LYR stickers this year for that occasion — which can and should be celebrated year-round.

Call the LYR stickering the Paint It White campaign as you “paint” your respective area with NA’s non-offensive love message

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:53 am

Will the Dresden sticker be in this month’s Bulletin? I talked to Vanessa Neubauer and I am still waiting for my January 2023 Bulletin to show up. Although my location isn’t affected, I guess the storms have slowed down the post.
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:44 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:53 am
Will the Dresden sticker be in this month’s Bulletin?

No, there is another surprise enclosed, however.
I talked to Vanessa Neubauer and I am still waiting for my January 2023 Bulletin to show up. Although my location isn’t affected, I guess the storms have slowed down the post.
It was mailed Monday, 1/30, so you should have it by now.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

mr_morgan

Post by mr_morgan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:40 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:47 pm
Without the lines is even easier. They're a pain to line up correctly with the line width overall anyways. But yeah I agree, all white is good. I like it.
I hope you don't mind me taking a crack at this. I read through this topic before I joined the forum and drew these up from scratch in Photoshop a few weeks back. I wasn't sure whether I liked the centered or right-aligned version better, so here's both.
mockup of some NatAll bumper stickers
mockup of some NatAll bumper stickers
bumper-sticker_natall-combined.png (264.91 KiB) Viewed 464 times
- Mr. Morgan

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:00 pm

mr_morgan wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:40 pm
Grimork wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:47 pm
Without the lines is even easier. They're a pain to line up correctly with the line width overall anyways. But yeah I agree, all white is good. I like it.
I hope you don't mind me taking a crack at this. I read through this topic before I joined the forum and drew these up from scratch in Photoshop a few weeks back. I wasn't sure whether I liked the centered or right-aligned version better, so here's both.

bumper-sticker_natall-combined.png
I'm partial to the top one, centered, Morgan, and thought Kevin had already added it to our free flier page, here: https://www.natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/ But it's not there. I'll talk to Kevin about that.

I came up with that slogan years ago -- or, actually, copied it from the watermelon environmentalists (green on the outside red on the inside), Think Globally - Act Locally. :lol: