The Most Important Trait

Post by RCavallius » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:47 am

Which is the most important trait that a man can have? I say will power
H0216

Jim Mathias

Re: The Most Important Trait

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:27 am

I'd say the most important thing is that he be White. :lol:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:44 pm

Touche.
H0216

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:50 pm

Easy! Loyalty.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:25 am

I would out self-reliance right up at the top. It's hard to give your all to a greater cause when you need to be helped along by others yourself.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:26 am

Ah, good one. It correlates with willpower, but is a trait of its own.
H0216

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:41 am

I second loyalty. It doesn't really matter much what other awesome traits you have if you will abandon your people at the first sign of trouble.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:05 pm

Riley wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:41 am
I second loyalty. It doesn't really matter much what other awesome traits you have if you will abandon your people at the first sign of trouble.
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue is a German phrase that translates roughly to "My Honor Is Loyalty." In Nazi Germany, the Waffen SS (the military wing of the SS) used this phrase as a motto; it is a reference to the organization's loyalty to Adolf Hitler. Since World War II, neo-Nazis and other white supremacists around the world use this German phrase (or its equivalent in English or other languages) as a hate slogan.
Hate slogan? That is what the Jewish Anti-Defamation League of B'ad B'reath hate group thinks about loyalty among Whites to our own people The ADL's parent organization, the Mossad, has as its motto. By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War (against Gentiles -- meaning Aryans). Now that is a hate slogan if ever there was one. See here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/09/wl ... lt-do-war/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue May 10, 2022 11:01 am

That's right, Chairman. We need to educate the receptive elements of our people about these things - something I have been working hard to do. Few Whites know anything of value about Mossad, Talmudism, or the way "Holocaust" propaganda has been used to increase Jewish power in the world...to our detriment. I, personally, have found that holocaust revisionism is an excellent tool for opening up the minds of good people: it kind of shocks them into a more receptive state, because they just "can't believe" that they have been lied to about something of such magnitude.
H0216