Noventeenth - White Slavery Rememberance Day

Richard_G_603

Re: Noventeenth - White Slavery Rememberance Day

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:43 pm

IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:30 pm
All I have ever seen or heard from the entire white thing is reactionary and complaining either in the written form of books or in audio and video, it has nothing more to offer except asking for money of course.
I would EXTREMELY hope you are not making that accusation of the NA. For decades the NA has engaged in EDUCATION, not complaining. The mission of the national alliance is to disseminate truth and knowledge to our people, hoping it will reach those with the seeds of consciousness and awareness inside of them, and that they will awaken and be encouraged to act on behalf of our people, our children, and our future.

And even at the HEIGHT of the alliance, when it relatively substantial flows of income, Dr. Peirce lived rather austerely in a trailer basically. If he was in it for the money, you would think that maybe he might have surrounded himself with more comforts and luxuries.

Jim Mathias

Re: Noventeenth - White Slavery Rememberance Day

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:20 pm

I think this thread has gone as far as it should. Topic locked.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.