Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Will Williams

Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 03, 2021 4:48 pm

I occasionally read articles at Dr. Kevin MacDonald's site The Occidental Observer (TOO) and have put comments under some articles because I want some of the more erudite visitors there to be aware of the National Alliance.

I put two comments under this article four and five days ago. https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... d-the-adl/ (Please read for context).

My first comment cleared moderation with no problems, but the second one did not, so after a three day wait for it to appear I contacted Dr. MacDonald, inquiring if there was a problem. Our exchange today is below.

---

On 5/2/2021 12:46 PM, Will Williams wrote:
Dr. MacDonald, I tried twice three days ago to put the following comment up at TOO under the Mark Steyn article, but it didn't show up with the standard "waiting for moderation" message either time:
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... d-the-adl/

---begin comment---
[quoting Langdon]"[T]he ADL was corrupt right from its inception in 1913, when it used undeniably dishonest and anti-Black means to defend a probably guilty Jew called Leo Frank, who had been accused of raping and murdering a 13-year-old shiksa called Mary Phagan (for further discussion, see Ron Unz’s excellent 'American Pravda: the ADL in American Society')."
---

The link to that "excellent" article by Mr. Unz, 'American Pravda: the ADL in American Society' gives this message: "We're sorry. That page could not be found."

If one wants truth about the rape and murder of little Mary Phagan -- no shicksa (Yiddish for 'unclean meat') -- by the guilty as sin convicted murderer, Jew Leo Frank -- not "probably guilty" -- he should check out Kevin Strom's years of comprehensive research into the matter. Type 'Mary Phagan' into the search box at NationalVanguard.org and more than fifty articles will come up on the subject, many that expose the ADL's dirty hands, like this one: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/th ... n-stop-it/

Don't expect the full truth about Frank or about the ADL from either the Jew Unz or demi-Jew Steyn. No disrespect meant to Mr. Langdon for criticizing his repeated references to "Christian America," but it is the White race that must be preserved, not Christian America. The invasive non-Whites flooding into the U.S. are mostly Christian and It is a biological fact that they cannot make White babies. The Christian churches for the most part do not oppose the browning of America, especially the Catholics who welcome and aid the Mestizo invaders. Fact
---end comment---

The last time this happened at TOO you suggested to me that I simply retry a couple of days later, but I'm not confident that will work any better after two failures.

Thanks,

Will Williams
---

On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 9:12 AM Kevin MacDonald <[email protected]> wrote:
Tobias Langdon moderates his comments to his articles. We have nothing to do with it. He is very worried about the UK authorities. Kevin

---

Thank you for the explanation. Perhaps Americans who enjoy TOO should be advised that comments made under articles by Tobias on your site are moderated by him to conform to the UK's oppressive race laws. Those anti-White laws do not silence criticism of other races or of members of other races by Whites in America -- not yet. We still have free speech here.

With the name Tobias being of Hebrew origin, I wonder if Mr. Landon is more interested in shielding the Tribe from criticism than in protecting himself from UK race laws?

In his article Tobias wasn't worried about criticizing the ADL as corrupt, or for describing the 13-year-old rape/murder victim a shiksa. Those discriminatory statements could be considered violations of the UK's race laws. Perhaps he gets a pass for suggesting that the jury is still out on Frank's guilt with his weasel word "probably?"

I will put up Mr. Langdon's article on our little National Alliance forum, then my rather tame, informative comment that was disallowed by him for his supposed fear of the UK Thought Police.

Sincerely,

Will Williams

---end exchange---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Censored at TOO -- UK's Draconian Race Laws, Really?

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 09, 2021 10:32 pm

There is another article at TOO that attempts to rehabilitate the reprobate Harold Covington: https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... st-novels/

The article is not worth wasting time reading, but some of the comments are worth reading. I, Kevin Strom, Martin Kerr, Hadding Scott, and Wolf Stoner kept those "intellectual" commenters there honest. Go check it out. Here's just one:

Martin Kerr says:
May 7, 2021 at 8:59 pm
It is disturbing to see that an attempt is being made to rehabilitate the deservedly poor reputation of Harold Covington. I had hoped that after his long-awaited death in 2018, that the memory of him would quickly and mercifully fade away. Sadly, I can see that my hopes were in vain.

No one did more to harm the cause of pro-White advocacy than Covington. From the mid-1970s until his death, he did everything he could to weaken, harm and destroy that cause. Earlier on in his benighted career he devised a two-part modus operandi.

(1) He attacked whatever pro-White leader who was receiving the most public recognition at any given time. He only attacked those who were trying to do something. Those who limited themselves to writing books or articles he left alone. But those who were in the public arena, actively trying to build a pro-White movement, he attacked relentlessly and ferociously. Among those he sought to undermine and destroy were Dr. William Pierce, David Duke, Matt Koehl, Ben Klassen, Kevin Alfred Strom, Dr. Edward Fields, Will Williams and – towards the end of his life – Richard Spencer. I am sure that there are others whom I have forgotten about.

Covington was a pathological liar, as anyone who knew him personally can attest. He would lie simply for the sake of lying, even when there was no advantage to it. But in his efforts to sabotage White leaders and their organizations, there is no falsehood or calumny, no matter how despicable or outlandish, from which he would shrink. Typically, he would accuse White leaders of murder, homosexuality, alcoholism, race-mixing, theft, corruption, collaboration with the FBI and/or ADL and Jewish or other non-Aryan ancestry. He never provided an iota or proof for any of his accusations: how could he, since they were completely imaginary in the first place? Instead, he would issue new and similar attacks against anyone who sought to challenge his lies.

(2) The second feature of Covington’s m.o. was to encourage people to commit acts of illegality and violence, that Covington himself was too cowardly to perform. Despite a life-long record of encouraging and inciting illegal violence (including murder), Covington was never arrested.

Covington’s mother’s maiden name was “Glass.” The family is descended from Benjamin Glass, a wealthy Raleigh, NC, merchant. People have tried to trace his ethnicity and religion, with no success. Some suspect that Covington, like his intimate comrade Frank Collin/Cohn, was of partially Jewish ancestry.

Quite honestly, I do not know the truth of the rumor – but it hardly matters. Whether or no he was a Jew or a willing tool of the Jews, or a Fed or a willing tool of the Feds, Covington enthusiastically did their dirty work for them.

So now we are told that he wasn’t such a bad fellow after all, because his poorly-written, self-published pulp fiction contains an occasional “good insight.” Perhaps this is true, but even so, any such insight would not be original with Covington, and could be found in the words of other, legitimate White leaders.

Covington deserves to be forgotten: let it be so!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 09, 2021 10:42 pm

Here's another I particularly like that passes for Activism and Alliance-Building because it will draw a few sympathetic White eyes to the National Alliance and to our online magazine NationalVanguard.com:
Wolf Stoner says:
May 8, 2021 at 1:54 am
I didn’t know about Covington before. But having read an article on National Vanguard about Covington’s nefarious provocations against prominent white nationalist leaders, I can’t accept this person as a legitimate member of our white community, whatever his literary talents. Ultimately, we should judge all people according to their actions, not words. There are plenty of skillful writers who can mesmerize readers but this talent in itself has no special value if not connected to actual deeds. Live what you preach is the best formula. The very lifestyle of a man should be a message of his ideology. Otherwise, it resembles an obese man calling to all others to observe strict diet (like Russian Orthodox fat priests like to do). Covington’s provocations and slander against nationalist leaders disqualify him from being positively evaluated. Deeds matter more than words. It is better to actually build a log cabin in woods, establish a cell with two-three people and do training, than to churn out heroic novels about great battles. It should be done too, but only as secondary affair. We should focus on reality, not imaginative artificial world of dreams.
By the way, the vile system would like us to remain internet-dreamers and coach potatoes; they do everything to persuade us to remain sitting behind computer screens and TV-sets. Because in such a position we are almost harmless for the system. The real changes are accomplished by real deeds. It doesn’t mean that we should go on the streets and try to force our will immediately. Not at all; there is no material conditions for this at present. But it doesn’t mean that we should remain glued to our computers and iPhones. It is a suicide and that is precisely what the system would like very much. We should return to reality and to live in the real world. Stop watching Hollywood trash, stop watching TV (even Fox news), stop playing computer games. Instead, we should do something real. National Alliance sets the best example of what should be done. Yes, books are needed, but they are useful only when they are coupled with practical community building. We can’t achieve real changes without creating a living space of our own. And, again, we should stop dreaming about big things, forgetting about immediate obligations. The only way to achieve something big in the long run is to do small things each day; provided that these small things are guided to the right direction.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 10:42 pm
Here's another I particularly like that passes for Activism and Alliance-Building because it will draw a few sympathetic White eyes to the National Alliance and to our online magazine NationalVanguard.com:
Wolf Stoner says:
May 8, 2021 at 1:54 am
I didn’t know about Covington before. But having read an article on National Vanguard about Covington’s nefarious provocations against prominent white nationalist leaders, I can’t accept this person as a legitimate member of our white community, whatever his literary talents. Ultimately, we should judge all people according to their actions, not words. There are plenty of skillful writers who can mesmerize readers but this talent in itself has no special value if not connected to actual deeds. Live what you preach is the best formula. The very lifestyle of a man should be a message of his ideology. Otherwise, it resembles an obese man calling to all others to observe strict diet (like Russian Orthodox fat priests like to do). Covington’s provocations and slander against nationalist leaders disqualify him from being positively evaluated. Deeds matter more than words. It is better to actually build a log cabin in woods, establish a cell with two-three people and do training, than to churn out heroic novels about great battles. It should be done too, but only as secondary affair. We should focus on reality, not imaginative artificial world of dreams.
By the way, the vile system would like us to remain internet-dreamers and coach potatoes; they do everything to persuade us to remain sitting behind computer screens and TV-sets. Because in such a position we are almost harmless for the system. The real changes are accomplished by real deeds. It doesn’t mean that we should go on the streets and try to force our will immediately. Not at all; there is no material conditions for this at present. But it doesn’t mean that we should remain glued to our computers and iPhones. It is a suicide and that is precisely what the system would like very much. We should return to reality and to live in the real world. Stop watching Hollywood trash, stop watching TV (even Fox news), stop playing computer games. Instead, we should do something real. National Alliance sets the best example of what should be done. Yes, books are needed, but they are useful only when they are coupled with practical community building. We can’t achieve real changes without creating a living space of our own. And, again, we should stop dreaming about big things, forgetting about immediate obligations. The only way to achieve something big in the long run is to do small things each day; provided that these small things are guided to the right direction.
Very good, Wolf. Mr. Stoner and I, Kevin Strom and Martin Kerr managed to make some very good comments under Edmund Connelly's praise and promotion of Covington's novels, disabusing TOO readers of undeserved praise of the con man. Here: https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2 ... st-novels/

At least three of my comments never saw the light of day, however, for some unexplained reason. Kevin MacDonald was relocating/moving during the past week or so, so someone else had been moderating the 80 comments made under Connelly's article.

A jerk answering to Troy Vilhelmsson made several comments, one giving information on how to order Covington's worthless novels. But in the seven minutes just before comments were closed under the article, he made three quick comments, one that republished an entire article by the Southern Poverty Law Center that smeared Kevin Strom; another attacking me and Kevin, and a third that called the National Alliance a "cult." It's too bad that he got away with that without refutation. The only people who have called NA a cult have been Covington, his supporters like this Troy character, and Jews.

The lead article in the August 2019 National Alliance BULLETIN was titled, "Who You Calling a Cult, Jewboy?" It's worth revisiting because it makes that point about Jews and Covington spreading the cult accusation.

Who You Calling a Cult, Jewboy?

Our library doesn't include only books that reinforce our racial nationalist, preservationist viewpoint. We also have many books written by our racial enemies. One such volume is Jeffrey Kaplan's 1997, Radical Religion in America: Millenarian Movements from the Far Right to the Children of Noah. Kaplan lumps our Cosmotheism religion in with Christian Identists, Odinists, Christian Ku Kluxers, Odinists, the anti-Christian Church of the Creator, and some obscure philo-Semitic outfit calling itself B'nai Noah. However, in Kaplan's 200+ page book about what he calls White racist millennial religions the Cosmotheist Church is mentioned but once -- and that is footnoted to the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith as the source for this single sentence: "After 1978, [William Pierce's] National Alliance was joined with a new Pierce creation, The Cosmotheist Church, whose primary tenet of faith appears to be 'Thou shalt not deny Dr. Pierce tax exempt status' as had the Internal Revenue Service in that year."

That's it, coming from a Jew professor of Sociology who styles himself an expert in racism and White supremacy. In this same book the Jew Sociology professor devotes a full page to quoting word-for-word the well-documented enemy of the National Alliance and other legitimate groups, Harold Covington (see: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/dr ... covington/) In Covington's disgusting obituary of the honorable Ben Klassen, founder of the Church of the Creator, Kaplan quotes him: "Benny Klassen is dead...the founder of the "Church of the Creator" sodomy cult, the man whose deviant lifestyle was so notorious that American Skinheads nicknamed him "old Benny Buttfuck"... most probably a rabbi's son from Vilna...Enough. The already depleted remnants of his cult are collapsing like a house of cards even as I write. Let it perish along with he who gave it life."

Jeffrey Kaplan likes to repeat this idea that any religion for Whites that is not Semitic is a "cult." After releasing his 624 page hardback textbook Encyclopedia of White Power in 2000 which also prominently featured many of Covington's smears of good men, Kaplan co-edited The Cultic Milieu: Oppositional Subcultures in an Age of Globalization with another Jewish expert in "Nazism," textbook writer Heléne Lööw. A blurb on that textbook reads: "Chapters look at phenomena such as US white supremacism through the lens of the cultic milieu, and help introduce the term to a new audience, especially those concerned with the history and dynamics of the extreme right."

So, a new audience of impressionable university students taking Sociology, learn this in The Cultic Millieu:
William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance and doyen of American neo-Nazism from the 1970s to the early 2000s, developed an alternate faith he called Cosmotheism,.. Part of the lived experience of being a committed white supremacist, for Pierce, was to develop a more profound understanding of one’s place within the cosmos, while rejecting the worldview of Judeo-Christianity.

How many of those young students can get past the buzz terms "neo-Nazism" and "white supremacism," or "extreme right" for that matter? How many wide-eyed pupils of Sociology will be able to grasp that Dr. Pierce's supplanting the ancient, truly cultish Judeo-Christian worldview, grounded in superstition, with a reality and science based worldview that gives "a more profound understanding of one's place within the universe" is perfectly reasonable? Will these impressionable university students be willing to agree with Dr. Pierce and disagree with Jeffrey Kaplan and the other influential Jewish experts in "White supremacy and White racist cults?"

What our Alliance is not is neo-Nazi, White Supremacist (akin to racial segregation, apartheid, or "separate but equal" Jim Crow) even extreme right, We're right all right, and these extreme left Jews are wrong when labeling the National Alliance a cult. Our goal is strict geographical separation, our own exclusive homeland, free of aliens and their influence. Period. We will work out details later. This cult accusation was run past respected Alliance ally Martin Kerr, who worked closely with Dr. Pierce for years. Mr. Kerr responded on our WhiteBiocentrism forum:
Accusations that the National Alliance or Cosmotheism are cults or cult-like are off base. True cults are inward-look groups that are based on charismatic leadership, esoteric teachings and revelation. None of these descriptors accurately fit the NA or CC. The fact that the NA spends so much of its energy in public outreach is uncult-like.

Will Williams and Kevin Strom, both of whom I know personally, are nice enough folks, but neither holds the NA/CC membership in thrall by the force of charismatic leadership. Nor are there esoteric teachings or revelations. Rather, the entire belief system of Cosmotheism is available to anyone who is interested in it: there are no secret teachings which are held back for an inner circle that can only be attained through selective initiation. The doctrines of the CC are not based on supernatural epiphany, but rather on the rational and diligent search for Nature's laws as revealed by the latest scientific data. Of course, some people who throw the word "cult" around are using it in a more general sense, rather than adhering to a strict technical definition [and some are just nasty anti-White Jews].

I remind these critics that Christianity began as a cult. It was a secretive and subversive sect for the first 300 years or so of its existence. Its believers were persecuted, tortured and killed by the Roman state, and its sacred texts were banned and burned. Then in AD 313 it was legalized, and 10 years later it became the official religion of the Roman Empire. From there it became the dominant religion of the entire White world for 1500 years. So maybe starting off as a so-called "cult" is not the kiss of death that some skeptics feel that it is...

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri May 21, 2021 12:20 am

I detect a whiff of "respectable conservatism" at TOO--the notion that they can negotiate something (I don't know what, exactly) from the oppressors who want shackles on our minds as they grind us into the dust. There's too little fight in these people, and this censorship of pro-Whites like Will Williams confirms the above in my opinion. Giving the followers of a dirtbag like Covington the last word before shutting down all further commenting reeks of the Jewed media and their notorious narrative control.

Do the owner/moderators at TOO really want to go down this road? Haven't they learned by now that conservative methods of "respectability" seeking are useless and that shutting down all pro-White voices only apes our enemies?

Well, they have their ways and we have our uncompromising principles and I know which will endure the test of time as well as that of blood.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri May 28, 2021 10:09 am

Yes, the situation with this article is very unsavory one. What is especially irritating is that this person, Troy Vilhelmson, uses the corrupt court decision as an argument against NA chairman Will Williams. Therefore, his whole argument is built on the foundation consisting of SPLC slander and the biased court sentence. In this regard Mr Troy Vilhelmson is not better than any Sean Hannity or Mark Levin. These last pretend to be the defenders of the traditional America, but on all occasion stress their opposition to the “far-right extremism and white supremacism”. I would suggest to Troy Wilhelmson to use quotes of the holy MLK, as the ultimate justification for his points; why not? If SPLC and pro-Zionist courts are good enough authorities for him, then, why not to appeal to the holy words of MLK or Karl Marx?
There should be an unwritten code of honor among nationalists. They should never refer to the opinions of any hostile entities when dealing on any issue among our people. They should never seek justice in the official judicial system against our people. We are living on the occupied territory and any cooperation with the occupational administration should be considered as treason. Yes, we are compelled to have some interactions with the system but these interactions should be limited exclusively to the property rights. We should neither seek no expect justice from the system. It is inherently unjust toward us; and everyone who acknowledges its moral authority, should be considered as being part of the system. There should be the clear division line between us and them. All those who continue to perceive the system as something they could call “ours”, should be considered as outsiders. It is impossible to be on both sides in the same time. Either you are here or there. Those who accept the system and are willing to acknowledge its moral authority (like citing sentences of the courts as arguments against our people), should be automatically discarded from being “ours”. Troy Vilhelmson cannot be reckoned as a nationalist, regardless of his self-identifications and possible insurrectionist delusions. He can imagine about himself whatever he wants; but the reality is that he is nothing more than a mainstream trash, like millions of others. There are plenty of such ones crowding around nationalist movement. They did nothing of substance but try to undermine reputations of the long-term leaders. Who are you, Mr Vilhelmson, to call us “demented cultists”? Most probably you are the follower of the cult of the nailed vagabond? It is usually them who are so vile and poisonous. The nationalist movement had gained greatly in numbers in the last years, because of the rapid deterioration of the overall situation in America. The system goes down and ever more people start to understand it. But the problem of this influx of newcomers is that they bring with them all sorts of mainstream vices. And instead of transforming themselves into something better, these newcomer upstarts try to downgrade the whole movement to their level. It should not be allowed. The reliable filter should be established that stops mainstream trash from coming into our midst. Dr Pierce told about it. Not all who call themselves “nationalists” should be considered as such. Those freaks lauding Covington, despite of all evidence against him, should be filtered out; they should have no place amidst us. Let them go to the overall MAGA crowd; let them storm Capitol Hill, or White House, or build the wall or celebrate “victory against fascism” or whatever those “conservative” buffoons like to do in their worthless pastime. Whatever they do, it has nothing in common with us and the destiny of the White Race. They are the stinking product of the overall western decadence. Even if they are partially against the corrupt system, doesn’t make them our allies. They are against not because they are spiritually better, but because they were left aside from the plunder sharing. This whole contemptible mainstream crowd that started recently to hate Washington establishment, does it because the system is unable anymore to provide the high living standards to which this crowd had become so accustomed. Some of those who were in Washington on 6th of January, voted for Obama and Bill Clinton in the past. Back then they thought that their personal material circumstances would be good and become better; the concerns about the overall racial situation didn’t bother them. But now, when wild negroes started to roam the streets, to incinerate entire blocks and to kill people, this mainstream liberal trash started to scream loudly “something must to be done about it”. Yes, the substantial part of the Trump crowd is the former liberal trash that feels threatened. And some part of this trash drifts toward nationalist movement. And we should be aware about it and to carefully filter them. National Alliance does it but all others are too glad to receive those great numbers and have no concerns about their quality. It would be better if Mr Kevin McDonald would be more careful in allowing this newly epiphanied trash to dictate their poor tastes on his site. If he fails to do this, his whole project risks to become yet one trashy site catering to the lowly tastes of those newcomers. Here I should note, that by term “newcomers” I don’t mean only those who are very recently in the movement. There are plenty of those who were around for a decade or two, but didn’t forsake their mainstream tastes and habits. They are the eternal novices, because they were not able to understand the main essence of the nationalist and racial ideas. These useless people, together with the actual young newcomers who yet know nothing, constitute the following of such fakes like Covington. And the task of those who have deeper understanding is to block and to cut off this worthless chaff. The pity is that Kevin McDonald, being the man of great learning and deep understanding in social sciences, is not able to filter out this trash.