Past Activism

PhuBai68

Past Activism

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:07 am

I haven't been visiting here too often lately ••• age related health issues. Nothing really serious but can't spend much time sitting at my desktop.
So that gives me plenty of "thinking time" to ponder past life events.
I was thinking of our North Jersey Unit and monthly meetings.
Thinking of Hal Turner (who knew he was a fed informer?) actually organizing the protest against
the Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride where the New Jersey governor and head of the AFL-CIO were welcoming these illegal (invaders) aliens that steal American workers' jobs by undercutting wages.
I'll attach some photos.
One of two individuals staking out, watching and probably writing down license plate numbers at one of our monthly meetings.
SPLC?
JDL?
Local detectives?
State?
Feds?
Also some pics of the rally at Liberty State Park where we were cordoned by NJ State Police and NOT the illegal invaders!
Attachments
Liberty State Park 005.jpg
Liberty State Park 005.jpg (331.13 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
Liberty State Park 004.jpg
Liberty State Park 004.jpg (72.12 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
Northeastern Conference 007.jpg
Northeastern Conference 007.jpg (105.8 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Past Activism

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:17 am

Taking down license plate information is definitely an activity all levels of government and Jewish spies have done consistently over the years.

While poking around one night on a search engine, I happened to run across free instructions as to how to obtain files regarding the information these snoops have collected via FOIA requests from agencies like the FBI, NSA, and others on me. The FBI was awesome and responded with only mildly redacted (the names of their agents and other LE sensitive data) reports where they were spying on me. It was nice to learn they had been watching a gathering of the National Alliance's Chicago proto-unit at a restaurant several years back. The NSA didn't give me anything, not even a letter replying they had received my request.

One idea that comes to mind is that if you believe you could be attending a meeting where the government's Secret Police are snooping around for anything but especially identifying information on individuals attending the event, take public transportation, or park a few blocks away and walk the rest of the way to your destination.

Or, if you don't mind being identified, just smile and wave! After all, if the secret agents are White, we're here to help them as well as ourselves to get our race back on the progressive Path to godhood.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.