National Alliance Bitchute video channel

Will Williams

National Alliance Bitchute video channel

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Since we got the bugs out of our important video channel early this month I did a search of WB for the word "bitchute" and found we've been discussing this for three years, going back to this topic in news: posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=3267 This belongs in Activism and Alliance-Building.

Members and followers of WB should go here and subscribe if you haven't already: natall.com/bitchute. It's so easy, and important that we pass that link to friends and to sites where like-minded Whites gather.

Currently, as I write this, there are 27 videos uploaded and 63 subscribers, almost all of this growth in August 2020.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: National Alliance Bitchute video channel

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:31 pm
...Members and followers of WB should go here and subscribe if you haven't already: natall.com/bitchute. It's so easy, and important that we pass that link to friends and to sites where like-minded Whites gather.

Currently, as I write this, there are 27 videos uploaded and 63 subscribers, almost all of this growth in August 2020.
So, an update:

Our channel currently has 240 subscribers, nearly quadrupling the number we had two months ago, and 82 videos, three times what we had then. The word is getting around that folks can enjoy all Pierce all the time, now by subscribing.

I'll test the new bitchute button now that I just noticed is on the formatting bar up top here. This is for "Labels," the newest video of Dr. Pierce, added today:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:23 pm

Posted recently on another Bitchute channel...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1rZOTSikf0Bq/

It's an old controlled media "news" broadcast featuring Dr. Pierce.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:23 pm

That Potok piece is old. At least he said "the National Alliance is the fastest growing hate group in America." That might pique somebody's interest.

I just added a comment under it (I think?) as did someone else

---

Libha Ter
If music is the single most important thing to influence hate, why aren't the jews concentrating on shutting down record companies and sales, and leaving social media alone?

Why is CNN and the likes not free to express actual news instead of communist propaganda, when music is the problem?

If this interview was conducted about TV, then he would have said TV was the most important thing to influence hate.

Their bullshit is so obvious it's incredible how the zombies don't see it. Yuri Bezmenov was right

Grimork

Video: Time of the Bonfire

Post by Grimork » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:43 pm

Grimork

Video: Brainwashing in America

Post by Grimork » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Grimork

Video: A Question of Sanity

Post by Grimork » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:36 am

Grimork

Video: Special Treatment

Post by Grimork » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:03 am