August 2020 White activism in the news

Jim Mathias

Re: August 2020 White activism in the news

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:11 am

Vintage67 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:12 am
Time is right.I grew up in the 70s and tensions are higher now than back then.Many Aryans know we gotta unite or go extinct.
Any thoughts on how to bring in these Aryans for uniting?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: August 2020 White activism at East Providence RI

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:27 am

https://www.abc6.com/racist-stickers-gr ... rovidence/
Racist stickers, graffiti found at playground in East Providence
August 27, 2020 7:56 am
Scott Cook
The NA's Health Warning #1 & #2 stickers are the most up to date version
The NA's Health Warning #1 & #2 stickers are the most up to date version
E. Providence stickers #1.png (743.72 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) — East Providence Police are now investigating after several racist stickers and racist graffiti was found on a playground on Vintner Avenue.

Residents tell ABC6 the stickers have been appearing for a few months.

“When I first saw it, I didn’t think it would be possible to happen here,” said Jayson Estrada of nearby Barrington.

The stickers displayed racist messages, such as ‘White Lives Matter,’ and ‘ White Pride World-Wide.’
Yes they do!
Yes they do!
E. Providence #2.png (378.5 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
After re-appearing several times, a resident finally reported them to police.

“I wish it was reported sooner,” said Major Christopher Francesconi with the East Providence Police Department.

After filing a report, police asked the city’s Parks Department to remove the stickers from the playground and paint over any graffiti. Crews were seen doing so Tuesday morning.

“We would definitely like to speak to [the culprits] and see if there is anything else going on when it comes to these hateful messages,” said Major Francesconi.

While police have only received reports of these stickers on the playground, locals tell ABC6 they’ve seen them elsewhere around town, like on the East Bay Bike Path.

“Last week I was walking on the bike path and I saw two white nationalist symbols,” said Estrada, who removed the stickers himself.

Most neighbors tell ABC6 they still feel safe in their neighborhood, they just want people to feel welcomed.

“I think we need to respect one another,” said Estrada. “It doesn’t matter what political or personal beliefs you have, people are people,” he said, “It doesn’t matter what color your skin is.”

“This is not indicative of East Providence,” said the major. “It is a diverse, welcoming, proud community, so when we see stuff like that we want to get involved right away and nip it in the butt.”

Police say they’re not necessarily looking to press charges, they just want to make sure the culprits do not have other ill-intentions.

On Thursday, East Providence Mayor Bob DaSilva issued a statement asking residents not to remove the stickers, but to report them to police.

“If any member of the community should witness any acts of vandalism in the future, we ask that you follow this protocol: please do not touch, attempt to remove, or attempt to cover it up in any way,” DaSilva said in a written statement.

The police will treat any instance of vandalism as a crime scene, and process and collect evidence, according to the statement.

“Vandalism will not be tolerated in our community and the city is taking any act of vandalism, racism or hatred very seriously,” DaSilva said.

The city will hold a meeting of its Community Advisory Board on Wednesday, September 9 at 6 p.m. at East Providence City Hall Conference Room 306. Community members are welcome to join and voice their concerns over the instances of racist vandalism and other matters.
It appears some activist or activists have purchased a supply of stickers and dutifully applied them where younger folks would see them. The "Don't Catch AIDS!" sticker is an Alliance idea from no later than the late 1990s. The White Pride Worldwide slogan comes from Stormfront. White Lives Matter is a recent development that meme-makers have employed. Mixing the above messages with that of the Klan tells me these messengers seem to be "lone wolf" types.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.