Alliance activism in pictures

Richard_G_603

Re: Alliance activism in pictures

Post by Richard_G_603 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Does this actually work to attract new members/ people interested in the cause of our race, or does it seem to just end up stirring the pot more than anything?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:32 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:04 am
They just won't stop!!
Screenshot_2020-07-30 Facebook.png
Thanks, Jim. So it was that busybody rabbi Carp who organized the protest against our Racial Distancing health warning stickers. One of Carp's likers, a Mr. Fiedler, has UNChristian thoughts when he sees our Health Warning #3. :roll: Why would that be?

A few of rabbi Carp's "good and loving" Faceberg likers, gathered closely in Leclaire, Iowa to protest NA's Health Warning #3 sticker
The protester sitting front, left apparently didn't get her rabbi's memo warning everyone to wear a mask for their health.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:38 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:23 pm
Does this actually work to attract new members/ people interested in the cause of our race, or does it seem to just end up stirring the pot more than anything?
Since you ask, it probably wouldn't attract you, Richard, But other fed up Whites find it refreshingly appealing. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 am

Original post
Original post
Screenshot_2020-07-31 Athena Gilbraith Facebook(1).png (500.96 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
Doxxing and a threat?
Doxxing and a threat?
Screenshot_2020-07-31 Athena Gilbraith Facebook.png (24.2 KiB) Viewed 4544 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:03 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:23 pm
Richard, our messages serve multiple purposes besides attracting those Whites who find that our content resonates with them. It is a consciousness building tool in that when our people see that we're in an area and active time and again, it imprints itself into those consciousnesses. Our messages are also intended to help our people with real facts that impact all of us, sometimes in very serious ways.

Now some love us and are mostly silent, some are just out for themselves and don't care either way and are also silent, and then there are a few who actively hate us, are in that pot that is "stirred up," and are as noisy as they can be. The latter seem to always be in a perpetual state of having their panties in a bunch about something.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:16 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:32 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:04 am
They just won't stop!!
Screenshot_2020-07-30 Facebook.png
Thanks, Jim. So it was that busybody rabbi Carp who organized the protest against our Racial Distancing health warning stickers. One of Carp's likers, a Mr. Fiedler, has UNChristian thoughts when he sees our Health Warning #3. :roll: Why would that be?

A few of rabbi Carp's "good and loving" Faceberg likers, gathered closely in Leclaire, Iowa to protest NA's Health Warning #3 sticker
The protester sitting front, left apparently didn't get her rabbi's memo warning everyone to wear a mask for their health.
I'm sure that Mr. Fiedler has very Christian thoughts in putting folks like us to the sword, burning our books, and forcing everyone into his Jewish dogmatic cult of White racial suicide. He just doesn't know that's the real case. I believe he's just another product of bad breeding, Chairman, someone who can be too easily hoodwinked by the rabbi Karps of the world into betraying and even murdering his own people. I'm certain that he wouldn't need to be paid 30 pieces of silver either, doing it for free is likely his pleasure---with the rabbi looking on with approval.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:51 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:03 am
Richard, our messages serve multiple purposes besides attracting those Whites who find that our content resonates with them. It is a consciousness building tool in that when our people see that we're in an area and active time and again, it imprints itself into those consciousnesses. Our messages are also intended to help our people with real facts that impact all of us, sometimes in very serious ways.
Ahh, I think I understand that a bit better now. Thank you for your explanation.

IndianaCreator

Post by IndianaCreator » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 am

The unintended consequences of marches, rallies and even leafleting or stickering is that it often gives our opposition a reason to unite, gain more than us from those efforts. That can be avoided by handing information pamphlets, brochures one on one.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am

IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 am
The unintended consequences of marches, rallies and even leafleting or stickering is that it often gives our opposition a reason to unite, gain more than us from those efforts. That can be avoided by handing information pamphlets, brochures one on one.
I wouldn't say that the opposition gains more than us for doing it. I believe putting out the fliers can and does attract people sympathetic to us and is one of the ways it has always worked...it's a technique that cannot be taken from us like using the internet or other means might eventually.

If one is able to pass out fliers and have a one on one discussion, great! Feel free to try that.

However quite a few people are won without being convinced at all by words but by awakening their innate sensibilities, slumbered by the Jewish media hands. Before I came to understand that egalitarianism and all the swill I was taught were lies, there is no individual who could've convinced me otherwise... I had to come to the conclusion myself, by doing my own searching, at least at first.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am
IndianaCreator wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 am
I wouldn't say that the opposition gains more than us for doing it. I believe putting out the fliers can and does attract people sympathetic to us and is one of the ways it has always worked...it's a technique that cannot be taken from us like using the internet or other means might eventually.

If one is able to pass out fliers and have a one on one discussion, great! Feel free to try that.

However quite a few people are won without being convinced at all by words but by awakening their innate sensibilities, slumbered by the Jewish media hands. Before I came to understand that egalitarianism and all the swill I was taught were lies, there is no individual who could've convinced me otherwise... I had to come to the conclusion myself, by doing my own searching, at least at first.
Well said, Grimork.

To Indiana creator, while outreach activities may give White haters something else to make useless noise about, (what does marching against something accomplish?) many Whites may be looking for answers or solutions now or in the future. If we're not going to put ourselves out there in every way available to us, we may as well lay down and die now as no one will know what we have.

Let the anti-Whites march, yell their slogans against Whites, and be useful idiots for Jews like Rabbi Karp. Ultimately I think they'll find they've made a bed for themselves that will be unpleasant (to say the least) to lie in rather than the rabbi's promised but false Utopia.